Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Charging Entities' Vessels

Sam

Hi, do I have to call my spirit/entity (spirit’s name… I summon thee to me) every time before placing its vessel in the charging/boosting or containment box, or this just applies to demonic entities?

Every month I place my spirits’ vessels in the charging box for 24-48 hrs and then move them to the boosting box for at least 24 hrs without calling them, so I hope this is fine!!

September 29, 2011 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

Hi Sam

This calling "spirit’s name…I summon thee to me" applies to demons ONLY. If you read the “Charm School - Bonding with Demons“, then this is calling for demons companions to return back after the task is over in case they never returned back after a given task however you may use to call upon other spirits if you wish to summon them back after a task or when ever you may feel the need of summoning back your spirit. Alternatively, you may make up your own calling for almost for all spirits for example; “Spirit name…I summon you back to me” OR “Spirits name…I call you back”

The rest you are doing just fine. Every spirit need 24 to 48 hours worth of charging/cleanse per month to remove negativity and proceed further with them human being companions given task or bonding.

Hope it helps :)

--

*Sometimes, someone says something really small and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.  *

September 29, 2011 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sam

Many thanks C.D.K for your assistance and clarifications.

September 29, 2011 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

You're welsome :)

--

*Sometimes, someone says something really small and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.  *

September 29, 2011 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sam

BTW, from your experience how many seconds or mins the spirint/entity usually returns to its vessel or master after calling their names, and do you need to hold or rub the vessel for them to come faster in critical or emergency situations? :)

September 30, 2011 at 9:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE