Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Winning back an ex girlfriend

wilson
If my ex girlfriend was stolen from me by another man in which whom she has now developed feelings for him and has lost feelings for me. Is it still possible to win her back through the casting of spells even though she doesn't have feelings for me anymore?
--
September 28, 2011 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Yes it is possible but if she doesn't truly love you, using magick to get her back would be taking away her free will to choose and would be the equivalent of emotional rape. And if you think about it, she would be with you, not because she had feelings for you, but because of a spell. Is that really what you want? If you really love someone and they love you back, you won't need magick to keep them in your life. Why not try a spell to attract the right person to you instead of targeting a specific person who might not love you in return?

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

September 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Temaeyah you are correct. But what if at the time she had all her feelings towards me and me only and because of outside interference caused those feelings to be broken? Don't I deserve a second chance? To me 3 years is a long time to just let go of everything I worked for in this relationship.
September 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
You could do spellwork to make yourself more attractive to her and get her attention...
September 29, 2011 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

I'm going to agree with Temaeyah here. If she could so easily fall out of love with you and in love with another man after so long, then was she ever truly deserving of YOU?

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

September 29, 2011 at 2:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Sorasheart39 now that's a good idea! I never thought of that. Thanks a lot!
September 29, 2011 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Blacksun that is the same question I have been asking myself. I think my thinking is all twisted and I need to sort some things out.
September 29, 2011 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
I would agree with black sun but that's easier said than done... I'm in the same boat. Unrequitted love sucks... just ... so much.
September 29, 2011 at 2:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Sorasheart39 welcome to the club ~_~? I think things will work itself out though.
September 29, 2011 at 2:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Believe it Wilson! Things will indeed work themselves out, allow the Universe to do that and you will one day cross paths with a lady who is SO much better for you, and one who loves you deeply in return! :)

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

September 29, 2011 at 3:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

UGH stupid post didn't add my edited addition lol.

I just wanted to also say, perhaps you could look at this whole ordeal in another way: See this maybe as time for YOU? Perhaps the Universe allowed you this time, to work on yourself, and maybe to do things you never would have done being with this woman that you really wanted to do? Or even try something completely new and exciting! Be kind to yourself, be SELFISH (yes, selfish! It is not always a bad thing!) and forcus on YOU, perhaps use this opportunity to get to know yourself once again and rediscover who you are or learn something new about yourself :)

Whatever happens and whatever you decide, I wish you the best!

--

September 29, 2011 at 3:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

probably need some self improvement will work :)

--

September 29, 2011 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Thank you so much BlackSun. Someone else told me the same thing about focusing on myself. I think im going to try that by simple meditations and things to relax my mind. Its been really hard these past few months and my brain does deserve a rest. Once again, thanks for taking the time to be considerate of others.
September 29, 2011 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Dachong your right, I could use a lot of self improvement. Never can go wrong with that. ~_~
September 29, 2011 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Any time! :)

--

September 29, 2011 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

coco puff

BlackSun at September 29, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Any time! :)

Hi wilson,

I just want to add a two cents!  i just finished a book by Osho called Love, freedom and aloneness. I feel that you can really benefit from this literature right now.  actually everyone can benefit from this book.  I don't want to describe the book too much,because everyone will get something different from it. 

this might be a good time for a little trancendance!!!, I might add:)

Coco

--
September 29, 2011 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Hey thanks Coco Puff... I will keep that in mind. ~_~
September 29, 2011 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook