Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > How do I name my succubus if she hasnt given me a name?

Anthony1992

i have had a succubus for as long as i can remember. she has never caused me any physical harm or even threatened me in any way. i consider her part of my family. my fiance has also felt her presence and overtime has even accepted her into her own life. but after all these year of her being with me i have never gotten a name from her. she told me to give her a name but i dont know if there is an appropriate way to do this or do i just kinda wing it? please write me back with any sort of suggestions. also is it possible for succubi to have a favorite food bc i bought candy corn and most of it is missing. no one in my house likes candy corn

September 25, 2011 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Have you contacted Mother Moon about this yet? She'll be able to give more insight. There was a service for readings to get the name and basic info of your spirit/entity, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the store. Maybe someone else here knows where to find it and can post a link.

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

September 25, 2011 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anthony1992

thank you so much. I will contact her as soon as i can.

September 25, 2011 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

First and utmost importantly, did you purchased your spirit? Or did your spirit came to you willingly?

If you purchased your spirit, then when you’ve adopted your succubus from a certain “seller”, (that is if you have adopted your spirit from a seller) it was the sellers responsibility to provide you with your succubus name however, you could always give a name/nickname to your spirit which is very easy to do. Just think of what name you wish to call your succubus and summon her, and let her know that you’ll be calling her with a “certain” name from here fourth. Remember to ask your succubus if she likes the name. If she doesn’t then think of another one that both of you agree on. Its simply as this…

But if you spirit come willingly, you must find the name yourself. Normally a spirit gives they name in a dream state so ask your Succubus to come in your dream and give her name or a name that you both can use. Alternatively, you can do what I’ve recommended above. Just pick a name/nickname for her and start using it, depending on if she likes it or not.  Remember to consult her prior to using it.

Lastly, if you still having trouble with all this, then like Temaeyah suggested, - contact MM whom will be able to contact your spirit on your behalf. Also, if you spirit is unbound, MM can bind her to a vessel of your choice. I believe there will be a small fee to pay but it a lot safer to have your spirit bound then unbound.

Hope all this helps :)

--

*Sometimes, someone says something really small and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.  *

September 26, 2011 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anthony1992

ty so much this did help. and yes she came to me willingly when i was little. ill make sure to ask her tonight to come into my dream. =)

September 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE