Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: withdrawl symptoms?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > withdrawl symptoms?

Magpie-Angel

i have a female kitsune that recieved from Mother moon and the other sisters here at SE. the bond is going great and she is very easy to get along with but recently she's been helping me with a situation which means she isn't presently with me although i have her vessel.

since then i haven't been feeling right. headaches, feeling sick and general weird feelings in my head have been happening but i can't tell if its because she's away from me or if its just because of the bonding process in general. help?

March 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I would more likely think its because of the bonding process... that is if you haven't already adjusted to her energy.  I know with my vampiress that I would always feel very self-conscious when I'd take her ring off even if to just bathe.  I'd almost always immediately put the ring back on.  For me it was withdrawal systems of feeling seperated like in a relationship and someone who was needy?  I don't normally display symptoms of neediness.

You are still bonding it sounds like... so I think its because of the bonding process. 

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 22, 2011 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

hey Mag, did you wait the first 14 day time frame of the bonding period before sending her out and asking her for something? Mother told me a while back, that it is proper to wait at least 14 days before asking them for anything, when you are in the intial "bonding period".....i always have and i have never had any type of withdrawal sypts. the first 14 days your entity is adjusting to you and your energy and your home, just as you are adjusting to their energy. sending them out too soon can offend them for 1, and 2 not give you both the proper amount of time to adjust to one another.....a good rule of thumb is do not ask them for anything save their friendship, until after at least 14 days after you first do the bonding rit with them. see if that helps next time. xo:)

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 22, 2011 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i was just talking to her one morning and basically she said she felt like she was just waiting around and she waited a task to work on. i asked her if that was really okay for her and she said yes. she seemed kinda excited actually. i told her i didn't want her to work on the task for too long and i gave her a maximum of 3 days because i didn't really like to ask her to do things so early. i asked her las night if she wanted to finish early and come back a day early and she said that she didn't want to do that. that she wanted to see the job through.

i have no sense of time at all. like i can't even read clocks without being confused but it really feels like she's been here for ages. it feels like she's always been around :3

March 23, 2011 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Magpie-Angel,

I agree with EW when still in bonding process BUT most entities bond fast with their keepers, so if your lovely companion is bored and asking for a task, then why not? 

When I was still a week of bonding with my Hybrid, he gave me a restless feelings so I asked him if he want to have something to do and he said YAYYY!!! and when I gave him a task, I felt alone and missed him but it was only for a day, so that night I called him back and gave offerings so he was eager to get going for the next job, LOL!

--

March 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

she came back today and told me that she wasn't offended when she went out on the task because she was getting bored and likes to do things. sorta like when people start getting old and they retire, they have nothing to do and they go get another job or do something productive to keep them going.

i promised lots of icecream so i'm working on eating it now for her. she said she even got bored of the bonding ritual because it lasted for so long.

March 23, 2011 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Yeah, I can relate to that, lol!

Actually, many of my entities sorta bonded with me already before getting to me. I have a Djinn who came to me before sent out to me. I felt him and know that it was him and he came very quick by mail too so when I did the bonding, many will tell you that never make a wish on your first day but I did make one for the spirit itself so it was actually a unselfish wish. I´d wish to know & feel him that he was with me so he woke me up at 3am and gave me a devine smell! :)

That´s why you get a pull with an entity and they are light years advance than humans. Before you know it they you already made that strong bond with you ´til the end;)

--

March 23, 2011 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

My first DQ did that.  I was in a dream state and remember feeling a sort of overwhelming dark energy, rolling over, and seeing a lady there who simply said "Just letting you know I'll be here in a few days."  I also felt when she was placed on the doorstep.

March 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i walked into my bedroom earlier and i had my kitsune's vessel on on my window sill. i felt a rush of energy and it was kinda like "Hello!"

this is one of the first instances that i've been able to feel her. it was amazing

March 23, 2011 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

:D as long as they ask you before the 14 days then there's no worries....my level 4 demon did that too like the second day he was with me.....all i heard was "WORK" lol...he's such a sweetheart. xo

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 23, 2011 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

even though my entity is 1000 years old, she kinda acts like a kid a little. i'm an avid computer gamer so i was explaining something her about when you complete a mission of some kind its recorded down so you know you've done it and its kind of like an acheivement......long story short i now have a list of her accomplishments on my wall because the idea pleased her

March 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

LOL! :D that's awesome Mag!

--

March 23, 2011 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos