Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: So excited!!!

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > So excited!!!

greenmaiden

I'm about to acquire my first entities very shortly and I'm so excited! ^-^ I'm also feeling a bit impatient and I seriously can't wait! In the mean time, is there anything I should do to hone my skills? More time meditating? I really want to make a strong, solid connection. Idk if I'll be able to see them or not, but I'm open to it. And the more sensitive I am, the more likely it'll happen with less effort on their part, right? What should I do? Homework suggestions anyone?

March 5, 2011 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Congrats on the adoptions big grin  Other than learning all you can about your entities, daily meditation with your new friends is always good to strengthen connection and sensitivity.  Talking to them often (either verbal or telepathic) really speeds up bonding.  Spirits seem to enjoy being included in our daily activities.    If you're getting more than one entity at once it might be a good idea to choose one to bond  with first and tuck the others away for a bit.  When first bonding, if you keep more than one vessel with you, their energies will overlap and it'll be difficult to recognize their individual energies when they interact with you.  Good luck and keep us posted on your experiences smile    

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 5, 2011 at 7:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i'll be getting my first entity soon too and so will Colby here on SE so lets keep up to date with SE on our entities and how happy they make us big grin

March 5, 2011 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

yeah Magpie, did you finad any pics to print out of your new friend? i'm getting my very first  ANCIENT HUMAN LIVING VAMPIRE from Mother and i'm just as excited as i was with my very first entity big grin. i alreeady printed pics of him and his animal out and hung them with my others...i can't wait either! let me know how everything goes sweetie xoxo

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Colby

man i actually have my dragon on hold but have recently goten a job for $70.00 to ad to my $40.00 so yea just one more week till a lot of good things happen

March 6, 2011 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i found lots of pictures of her and i got a comfrimation from MM today about her name, all her abilities and now she's been shipped to me too so i should be recieving her veeeeery very soon. mother moon told me that she has been coming to visit me to see what i was like too. i was wondering why things were being thrown about and i could hear giggles. i can't wait for my Kitsune to come <3

March 6, 2011 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

ur so lucky!!!

March 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

I also will be recieving my first entities shortly and reading this post has gotten me even more excited than I was before! lol. Congrats to everyone on your adoptions. Many blessings on the journey. :-)

March 7, 2011 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos