Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Can you help to translate this creepy dream

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Can you help to translate this creepy dream

dragonkeeper

First of all hi all? i am new here and new to spirit keeping also :) i am so glad could join this forum

My first spirit is on the way home it is dragon, and today my sister is having creepy dream, i am trying to make it short here

We are in motorcycle and i drove it, first there is something poke her from back and when she turned around she saw a huge brown colored wave following us and in a second this wave entering my body, since that i was possesed by this brown wave

My sister said i had evil smile on me and she know that wasn't me, knowing there is something wrong in me she asking for help from anyone but no one listening,while i still having this evil face are laughing and starring at her in that dream

Can you interpreted what is this mean?? i guess it related to my new spirit is coming home,but i couldn't understand is this a good or bad meaning, any feedback would be so appreciated

March 9, 2011 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

She may be sensing that there will be a change in you soon (a new energy in your aura). I would take it as a warning to stay centered while bonding with your new pal. When new energies come around it could change your personality. Not saying this is good or bad, just that your sister senses the change and doesn't know what to make of it.  

March 9, 2011 at 9:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

entities never want to harm their user so i wouldn't say that recieving them will be a bad thing but like memnon said there will be a huge intake of new energy so it will be important to stay grounded and try and take everything in slowly

March 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hmm, the stuff I've read on dreams usually warns people not to try to interpret single dreams, but to look for patterns of dream images.  More likely than not her subconscious is trying to tell her something, but in the end I think she's the only person who will be able to accurately divine it's meaning.

March 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

yeah normally there are universal meanings for dreams but it is also down to the dreamer. a clown can mean one thing like joy but if you are scared of clowns then it won't mean joy

March 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dragonkeeper

dragonkeeper at March 9, 2011 at 8:44 AM

First of all hi all? i am new here and new to spirit keeping also :) i am so glad could join this forum

My first spirit is on the way home it is dragon, and today my sister is having creepy dream, i am trying to make it short here

We are in motorcycle and i drove it, first there is something poke her from back and when she turned around she saw a huge brown colored wave following us and in a second this wave entering my body, since that i was possesed by this brown wave

My sister said i had evil smile on me and she know that wasn't me, knowing there is something wrong in me she asking for help from anyone but no one listening,while i still having this evil face are laughing and starring at her in that dream

Can you interpreted what is this mean?? i guess it related to my new spirit is coming home,but i couldn't understand is this a good or bad meaning, any feedback would be so appreciated

Memnon :

I would take it as a warning to stay centered while bonding with your new pal

Thank you for let me know,i am too excited with having him soon. Probably i need to calm and grounding

Magpie - Angel :

entities never want to harm their user so i wouldn't say that recieving them will be a bad thing

This is relieving, i am very sure that they never mean to do harm too

Don :

the stuff I've read on dreams usually warns people not to try to interpret single dreams, but to look for patterns of dream images.

Since i said i will having a dragon spirit,my sister already having a series a dream of dragon,mostly the dream is like seeing dragon,but this one is the only different and there is no dragon physically seen however i felt there is strong relation with my upcoming dragon

Thank you for the reply and opinion it helps a lot :D hope this is a good sign

March 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

There are 2 different things you must interpret when approaching a dream.  First...the individual entities in the dream...and secondly...the dream domain.  The dream domain and the singular entity in a dream is both representative of a spirit at the same time.

July 6, 2011 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos