Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Death Spells - Would you EVER?

Forum Home > Black Magick > Death Spells - Would you EVER?

PsycloneDeth

I'm asking, a bit like a survey here, if you ever would cast a spell to have one killed by some means. I know most of you fear karmic energies, but what if it got to a point where you feel like you're doing everyone else a favor by ridding the earth of this person. I've seen and read quite a few, but I don't have any enemies to an extent where I want them dead. I've read a documentary where some kid messed with the Necronomicon (not the Lovecraft one, the spellbook of that name) and his best friend got killed in a car crash right after.

I think it is completely black magick, not a hint of light in it to kill another human, animal, etc. I know that's not bad in ALL cases, but would you ever do such a thing. Simply, I want your input on Death magick.

--

January 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I'd have to say no. I come from a position where I feel it's not my place to determine the fate of other people. My own, sure, I'm fine with trying to manipulate that, but for other people I prefer to let them follow their own path. 

Even if there was a person that deserved death magic, I assume the price of actually casting the spell is something I wouldn't be able to pay. 

January 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

InfernalDragon

No... what you ask is absolutely atrocious... it is dangerous to dabble around in spells like that... 

I am sure that there are better means of neutralizing someone via magic...

January 29, 2011 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PsycloneDeth

InfernalDragon at January 29, 2011 at 12:34 AM

No... what you ask is absolutely atrocious... it is dangerous to dabble around in spells like that... 

I am sure that there are better means of neutralizing someone via magic...

I actually agree. But others opinions are what I'm seeking here. I'm sure all of us have had some kind of enemy in our lives that we wanted gone despite the cost. I'm not really into using black magick for harm myself, but say. what if you killed a serial killer? Would you be doing more good thanharm?

--

January 29, 2011 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chaos

I would do it, if someone really deserved it. Thus far this hasn't happened.

January 29, 2011 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Hello everyone…

Wow…what a question? Amazing ands shocking at the same time…

I don’t mean to be a rude or anything but may I know what you are seeking an answer to this question PsycloneDeth?

I am not here to be a judgemental on you or anyone and I think everyone here on SE have a right to ask any kind of question that is going through they mind or struggle to understand, so lets see what the ladies of SE have to say on this.

My personal opinion would be, never to meddle with this kind of magick or with people who deals with these kinds of magick and energies. The farthest I would go to teach someone whom have done something wrong is a banish spell (maybe get even spell). Just banish them out of my life. Simple thing. Remove them out of my life and there would be no more trouble at all from they side.

Every human and every human soul have equal right to live on this plant Earth and I don’t want to a part of something that would ruin my own life as well as others.

Blessing and thankssmile

--

I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations.

January 30, 2011 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PsycloneDeth

UK85 at January 30, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Hello everyone…

Wow…what a question? Amazing ands shocking at the same time…

I don’t mean to be a rude or anything but may I know what you are seeking an answer to this question PsycloneDeth?

I am not here to be a judgemental on you or anyone and I think everyone here on SE have a right to ask any kind of question that is going through they mind or struggle to understand, so lets see what the ladies of SE have to say on this.

My personal opinion would be, never to meddle with this kind of magick or with people who deals with these kinds of magick and energies. The farthest I would go to teach someone whom have done something wrong is a banish spell (maybe get even spell). Just banish them out of my life. Simple thing. Remove them out of my life and there would be no more trouble at all from they side.

Every human and every human soul have equal right to live on this plant Earth and I don’t want to a part of something that would ruin my own life as well as others.

Blessing and thankssmile

Aha, I am not here to promote violence...this is more of a question as to how far some people into darker arts would go. If you ever disposed of someone's life, even a killer, how would that hold against you? I would NEVER seek to harm another human through magick without reason, and have never gone beyond a revenge spell.

However, you wrote a wonderful answer with very correct ideas on magick itself. Also, as a practicioner of the black arts myself, I can say that these spells can often backfire. What happens if a death spell backfires, would you not die? I am far too proud of my life to risk it.

--

January 30, 2011 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

No.

But I have nothing against arranging hands-off karmic retaliation for the deserving. I see that as appropriate in terms of both justice and Pavlovian conditioning, like an aversive to correct bad-dog behavior. We don't have the right to decide life and death, but we do have the right to make someone stop doing something that is damaging to us.  If they keep getting away with it, surprise! - they just keep doing it, and turning the other cheek amounts to contributing to their corruption. 

January 31, 2011 at 7:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

I'd NEVER, EVER, EVER. I'd feel like I'd lose part of my soul in the bargain. Who am I to judge that person's heart, actions and intentions? I'm merely human. I'm not so eager to rule out death and judgement. Laure mentions turning the other cheek as a sign of weakness. But personally, by retaliating in a manner that contributes to their demise, we're both murderers in the end.

February 1, 2011 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

All the time.  I try to at least once a week.  If there's no one who's angered me that week sometimes I pick a random name from the phonebook.  I've also taken up ninjutsu for when I want that tactile feeling of killing a man, woman, or ocassionally puppy or kitten with my bare hands.  That way I get to tear their heart out and eat it to gain their power ... or in a kitten's case, their adorableness.

In seriousness, no.  I believe there's an undercurrent that links all life in some way and killing someone only really serves to damage yourself.  Why not take a more productive route and think about spellwork that may bind, banish, or sever your connection with said person?

February 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PsycloneDeth

Don at February 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM

All the time.  I try to at least once a week.  If there's no one who's angered me that week sometimes I pick a random name from the phonebook.  I've also taken up ninjutsu for when I want that tactile feeling of killing a man, woman, or ocassionally puppy or kitten with my bare hands.  That way I get to tear their heart out and eat it to gain their power ... or in a kitten's case, their adorableness.

In seriousness, no.  I believe there's an undercurrent that links all life in some way and killing someone only really serves to damage yourself.  Why not take a more productive route and think about spellwork that may bind, banish, or sever your connection with said person?

Lol at the first half of your reply. As for the serious half, do you refer to karma? I believe in a universal energy link, but not necessarily the famous 3-fold karma taught in Wiccan covens. I have never had someone who I wanted DEAD, but there are some who I'd love to throw some misfortune at. Banishing them from my life would usually turn out nicely compared to a death spell... But still, someone who's done horrible things....think Jeffery Dahmer-esque, would they have any benefit being alive?

February 2, 2011 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glad Girl

I would do it. I would do it right now. I have my reasons, and II don't fear Karma because I believe it's actually the Karma this person deserves anyway.

February 2, 2011 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PsycloneDeth

Glad Girl at February 2, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I would do it. I would do it right now. I have my reasons, and II don't fear Karma because I believe it's actually the Karma this person deserves anyway.

Goes right with my last post. The very worst people that deserve death (assuming this person is that horrible) could be killed off with karma using you a a vessel for this death spell. But - food for thought. This enemy of yours will only die through their physical body. Their spirit and soul will still be very much alive. What if they seek some sort of ghostly vengeance?

--

February 2, 2011 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glad Girl

I am confident  that my entities will see to it that he is not allowed to do me harm after his death.

February 2, 2011 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

I suppose it could be called karma ... or it may be where karma comes from.  I'm looking for a good way to explain it.  Have you ever heard the Hermetic Axiom "As above, So below"?  It's based off the idea of a macrocosm (the universe) and the microcosm (the mind) being one in the same and so to change the universe, you first have to reprogram your mind.  Then the changes will ripple out.  If that's so, I'm not convinced people are as separate as they appear to be.

Though you got me thinking ... I do study ninjutsu (that part wasn't a joke).  Would I physically kill someone?  I guess in self defense yes, but I just can't see the self defense claim from a magickal standpoint ... ok I'll stop rambling now.

February 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos