Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Fallen Angel topic?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Fallen Angel topic?

Moon Wolf

Wasn't it a Fallen Angel topic here? Or have I been dreaming.

I can't find it :/

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".

-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".

-Louis

"Your time will be soon".

-Kiithra

May 26, 2010 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

I bought my Female Demon knowing that it was Fallen Angel but then Lady Isolde that it was not Fallen Angel but in fact a Female Demon. I do wish to know more about them myself but something it gets me wondering, can Fallen Angel fell from their Grace? Curious:/

May 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

hi azhar,

if u want to know fallen angels exist or not in context of islam, then i would say there is no such thing as fallen angels, simply because angels cant go against GOD's will and cant fall from thier status, this concept i think has come from belief that because many think that iblees was an angel and when he rebelled he became a fallen angel (demon), but actually iblees was given place in paradise as he was very good djinn, he prayed very much thats why GOD become very happy with him and he prayed to GOD with angels, but he was djinn, i have heard many people with misconception asking that what was iblees an angel or not? the answer he was and is a djinn.

angels cant rebel and cant be bound. 

May 26, 2010 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Moon Wolf, you are probably thinking of the discussion on my forum we were all talking about Fallen Angels in,lol.

As far as Fallen Angels in religion, I think the hardest concept for most people to accept is the fact that religion and Entities really are not connected per say. While many religions do believe in various Entities, most do not, yet we know they are indeed real. One religion will say one is other will not. So I always separate the 2. Faith is about believing  and following a higher power, Entities are about embracing all life around us and acknowledging they are here just as we are too.

Anyway, I know Fallen Angels are real and know they can be bound too and also know it is

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

May 29, 2010 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library