Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Prays and healing thoughts NEEDED

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Prays and healing thoughts NEEDED

UK85

Hello guys,

Sorry I’ve been very busy in last few days. I was quite hesitating to post this here but then I have thought of everyone here as friends which is why I was compelled to post and share with everyone. My mother had a stroke and her left side have completely weakened (paralyzed), and so far there don’t seem to be any progressing at this stage but then again it’s still too early to say any thing. She had CT scan and the rest is upon doctor hands save her. I was hoping if anyone can send her positive healing thought or maybe pray for her, which I will deeply and highly appreciate. Sorry guys I will not be able to post any replies to this to post for few days (if I have time, I could post late at nights) because I running back to forth from hospital to home. The visiting hours are such that as soon as I’m home, it time to pop back to hospital again. Many thanks to everyone and I do apologies if I’ve made any spelling error (as I’m posting this in quick jiff)

Many thanks

(p.s. are they any prayers that I could read for her?)

May 30, 2010 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Renne

Hi UK85, I feel you. I was in exactly the same situation as you sometimes ago. I would send my WDK to help and pray for your mother.

Stay strong and make sure you get enough rest too because you need a lot of energy to support your mother and go through this critical period.

--

May 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

hi azhar,

sad to hear about ur mother's condition.

read near her chapter Yaa-Seen of Quran and blow it on water and ask her to drink it. it is very effective.

i will pray for ur mother.

whats her name.

have faith in GOD.

ask djinn and unicorn, they r good at healing, if GOD's will she will be fine soon, inshallah.

May 30, 2010 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

UK85, I am so sorry to read this! Please know all of us at Mystical Moon will be praying and sending our energy to you and your Mom right now. I sent you an email with some help for you too. I understand you won't have time to respond, but please use what I sent you to help her! Your family is in our hearts and prayers right now!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

May 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred
I am sorry to hear about your mother UK85, I have been in the same situation twice before. Both you & your mother will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you with perfect love and light.
--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

May 30, 2010 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Thanks you all guys.

You all have been wonderful friends and you kind words gave the strength that I need. I just came back from hospital and my sister is staying there till morning (we exchanged places) so I thought I should let you guy know how thing are going. Her condition is pretty much the same, so I’m only praying for her. Guess that what we human can do

Renee - thank you for sending the WDK and your prays are very much appreciated. Many many thanks

Zeeshan - thank you a lot for your kind words too. Unfortunately, I don’t have Unicorn but I asked my all Entity to help her, especially my Phoenix are they also have great healing magic I guess beside my niece has 2 fairies which are also working with my Entity to help her heal and utmost importantly, give her the strength and courage to fight this because she simply can endure this as she never was a women of relying on someone which I think has hurt her more then anything else. You see, we all have been so busy lately that we don’t have time to read Yaa-Seen of Quran but maybe some Mosque could read for us if ask them. I’ll email my mum name to you later.

Lady Isolde - Many many thanks for you kind words. Thanks for your email too (in advance) and looking forward to it. I will try my best to do according to what you have said. Thanks again.

Sacred - thanks Sacred for your healing and positive thought that are much needed for which I highly appreciate and thank you and every other member who have replied to my post. I’m, indeed in very desperate need for comforting words as my sister’s have already lost hopes and I’m the only one along with my younger brother who thinks she will make it and come out of this fine…

Thank you and bless you all… (Sorry for any misspelling error or anything I shouldn’t have said but I’m pretty much tried and thought before I’d go sleep I’d post this)

May 30, 2010 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hello UK85,

Sorry to hear your mother is unwell.I will send my DQ to help and feel your mother will pull through this.

Yours Paul.

May 31, 2010 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Thoughts and prayers are with you UK85....

Love, Swan

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

May 31, 2010 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Thank you Paul and Swan, I don't know how to say thank you enough for your kind words

Lady Isolde, Million thanks for you email and I did performed what you asked me to do and I can see a slight improvement on her today and hopefully I'll perform every day, maybe this way she will recover more fast, but her condition have gone bit worse then before but today after performing what you asked me to do, I could see there was like 2% to 4 % improvement like she has open her eyes more and her speech is getting tiny better too! Million thanks and hope one day she will recover to the fullest. Many blessing upon you and your family.

UK85

June 2, 2010 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Onyx

UK85 ,

I am sorry to hear about your mother. I am glad to see that there seems to be some slight improvement in her condition. Be postive  for both yourself and your mother. Right now she needs the strength of her love ones to empower her, to aid in her recovery. And always, make sure that you often tell her that you love her and still need her in your life. I hope she recovers soon. I will keep her in my thoughts and prays!

Blessings,

Onyx

June 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Recent Forum Posts

by Renne 9 hours ago
by NECTAR 4 days ago
by zeeshan 4 days ago

Tell A Friend About SE