Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: task management

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > task management

zeeshan

hi all,

please explain how to manage and some tips to how to give tasks to which entitties.

i have few questions.

1. can we ask our entity to quit a task which we gave.  can we cancel a task after giving it to our entity and entity will stop doing it.

because in many cases, some tasks r important at first for some time period and when they become unimportant or r completed to an extent that no furthur assistance of entity is required in that task or for any reason we want that our entity quit that task, will enity quit that task or not. i have read that some entities dont stop until the task given to them is completed.

i remember i gave a task to my marid king and when result was not producing then i told him to quit that task, but after few days that task completed,

actually my entities were not allowing a person in our home because she was possessed by demon, when i asked my marid king that bring her here in this home i have important work with her then she didnt come for few days but after i cancelled that task a few more days after, she (possessed one) came in my home.

2. can we give multiple tasks to our entities, i mean can an entity do multiple tasks at same time without being overloaded. will entity do all given tasks at same time or in sequence they r given or on priority bases which is important firs bases.

3. there r some tasks that r common sense tasks and continuous,evergoing and never ending tasks, like defending and protecting us from accidents, evil magick and entities, evil intent persons, promorting happiness,cohesiveness,love,joy between whole family and preventing\removing fight,conflict,arguments between whole family (human+entities).

will entity do these task even if we dont ask them or we have to ask them, because these r tasks every family member will do, each family think about other member and care and try to protect each other, does it all depends upon bond.

and when we give them task, do they have to do it because of binding or they do it at thier will.

these and like questions r important for me, because this info may help us to work with our entities in better way

May 26, 2010 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Wish I knew these facts Zeeshan but I’m afraid I, too seeking answers to your questions LOL;)

May 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

just bumping this thread in hopes of a response from somebody experienced!

such great questions!

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

May 27, 2010 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi Zeehan,  What happened when she came to your house (she,possessed one).I found this link on SE which might help http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1033104-written-task-on-a-piece-of-paper-  .I find my entities will quit a task if I call them back to me.With demons though you must be careful and make sure you can live with the outcome.

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSABILITY"

(SPIDERMAN)

YOURS PAUL

May 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

paul, she came to our home because i asked my entities to allow her for once because i had to taker her pic, when she came and i took her pic, after a while she again gone, not coming again now.

actually she used to come several times every week but when i adopted entities, my entities r not allowing her by default, i didnt asked my entities to do so, maybe that is better for me and my family.

and thanks for that info but mine didnt stop as u can read.

swan and azhar, ya i too want to hear from all on this matter.

May 28, 2010 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

I think my demon will completely finish one task before she is set on to another but then again that shouldn’t comply with every demon as they have different personality, different way of dealing thing differently.

By the Paul, have you got a demon? How your experiences were having been with such a situation? (That’s if you have a demon LOL)

I think my Demon will react according to situation, meaning if my current situation is more desperate then she will leave the previous given task and will instantly start working on the new on but if the new task “can wait” then she will finish the first task first and then move onto the second one. Usually I wait for few days, maybe a week of rest and a lot of offering before I ask her something else to do for me

May 28, 2010 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi UK85, I one level 4-5 female , one level 4-5 male wealth demon, I have Two Demon Queens and both are very different but my favourites and one Demon king.I set them different tasks and rarely together as a team.I get results normally very quickly.I find if I want to cancel a task I call my Demon back to me and ask my Demon to work on a different task instead.I also have Djinn but I dont wear my Demons and Djinn at the same time.I normally alternate between Demons and Djinn.

I find my Demons easy to communicate with , but I am trying with the djinn ( only have my Djinn one week and the other two weeks ) .I have not give my djinn any tasks yet as I feel I should give them more time to bond with me.I have a marid djinn and a celestial djinn.

Yours Paul

Yours Paul

May 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Paul, with the wealth demon... do you simply ask for "wealth"? ie, is the task obvious...or do you specifically say "I would like a job earning X more dollars per hour"?

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

May 29, 2010 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi Swan,

I was told he has won in Vegas.I have him a long time now and I notice if I have him with me when I do the lotto I always win.I forget to ask him but if I buy the lotto when wearing his vessel I always win a small prize.Maybe I should try to win big and ask him.I don't wear him very often, I don't know why but female demons work better for me than males.I suppose I am used to ladies as even in work I am a male manager and all the others are female.I get on great with all of them.Basically I think Women are the master race and I love them.

Yours Paul.

P.S. I have been thinking of a demon general and am delighted to hear from M.M. that there are Queen generals. ( I hope to get a Queen General if one comes available and if I can afford her!)

May 29, 2010 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Absolutely, you can "cancel" requests. Simply ask your companions to stop working on that task and replace it with another. Or just ask them to stop working on that specific task without asking for something else.

May 30, 2010 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Entities can work on several tasks at once, but its important that you put these tasks into a "priority sequence" so that they know which is most important to you.

When they get bored with one task or expereince a lull in that task, they can work on one of the others that you've given them.

With that being said, its important to understand that we dont "see" things as they see them.

Zeeshan, with the possessed person, your entities might be keeping her away because they feel she is a danger to you or someone close to you.

Just because we ask them to quit a task, doesnt mean that they wont keep an eye on it...its for our own good. Its one of the things that develop out of forming a bond with our companions

May 30, 2010 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

For the most part, our entities work very hard at maintaining a level of protection, happiness, etc...things on our behalf that work towards a greater good.

These things are often the very center of our bond with them as there are so many things that they see that we dont....accidents, illness, break ups, losses of all kinds.

We dont see them coming nor do we see when these things are prevented, lessened, etc on our behalf.

Sometimes, when we feel that a specific task that we've given our entities is being neglected or not coming full circle fast enough, we've got to step back and think about it....

Could they be working on something else? Something that we dont see?

Just as an extreme example here...

Would you rather win the lottery this week or see your spouse die in a horrible accident?

Which would be more important to you?

They KNOW what they have to do to make us happier in the long run and because of the bond that we create with our entities, they sometimes have to choose whats more important on our behalf......

Just some food for thought

May 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Yes Paul, like you I have the similar experience with demons on communication basis. Perhaps we are common in this way ;)

My Djinn are easy to communicate as well but not as easy to my female Demon. The fact I love my Demon is that she works on any and everything as soon as I tell her. No question, no nothing, just fast results (she is very handy in revenge or hurting someone but also has excellent skills in healing too)

May 30, 2010 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Renee

Hi MM or anyone who knows he answer, is there anyway that you  can value how strong your bond is with your entity? Is that related to how active they are communicating with you? or is that depends on how long the companionships has started or how often you communicate with your entities? Some random questions but I don't have much clues about where I am at with my entities. I see results but I can't communicate with them other than using a pendulum, not to mention about seeing and hearing them.

--

May 30, 2010 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Well, its really hard to evaluate where your bond stands with an entity.

There are a lot of factors involved and it really depends on the personality of your entity.

I have entities in my collection that I hardly ever talk to or spend time with because I have so many, and yet, they love me

The bond really does not depend on how well you communicate. We cannot always hear or see them, but they can always hear and see us. So when you talk, they listen

May 30, 2010 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

thanks MM and everyone for sharing,

i think to evaluate ur bond with ur entities is to feel.

i sometimes feel so much love for my entities that is like my brother and sisters, my best friends. so this feeling tells me that our bond is very good.

and i m good natured but i talk less and i think that will not be any problem for them, because whats in ur heart is what matters for bond.

i have a question here,

if we put vessels in an ordianry box and close it, like a cupboard is a box or a box of any kind clay,plastic,cardboard will it prevent entities from coming to our world and working for us, i mean will ordiary box stop entity from being in our world like a charging\cleansing\boosting box.

May 30, 2010 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos