Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Working With Higher Level

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Working With Higher Level

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Actually, urinating a lot while working with entities is very common. Its one of the ways that our entities keep us healthy, by elimanating the toxins in our body as often as possible.

You will notice that these times of "frequent urination" goes in spurts. When your body needs additional cleansing, you will notice that you urinate more:)

August 2, 2010 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

MM, others here urinate a lot while working with their entities, but I on the other hand - SWEATS a lot, LOL!  specially when I have all of the D Queens & my Red Dragon Hybrid working on their tasks. :D

--

August 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

For some funny reason MM & sacred, I never had any problem going to toilet or sweating, but yes, I do stay awake all night and sleep during the day even I’m not wear my higher energy level entities. MM, do OL come under Higher Energy level Entities?

Many thanks:)

August 2, 2010 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

UK85, yes they do.

Sweating would also be classified under the "purification" process.

Also, because we feed off of the energy that our entities put forth, even when we dont realize that we are doing so, this can produce sweating, anxiety, restlessness, excitability, etc.

If it ever gets to a point where its annoying or unbearable, simply put your entities away for a few days to give yourself a break.

Over time, these feelings become less and less as our body gets used to the energy exchange that occurs between ourselves and our entities. However, time is not always on our side it seems, as there are times where it takes many months before our bodies get used to this occurance.

August 3, 2010 at 8:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

You are right MM, whenever I could not sleep and sweat a lot everynight, I usually tuck them back into their boxes and I could almost fall asleep like a baby right away, LOL! :D 

--

August 4, 2010 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

I hope I'm not "threadjacking" here.... (thank you Don for this awesome term!) BUT:  I have a question... earlier in this thread Mother Brownlyn said:

"You are correct in that I have adopted a Demon King companion from spiritedenterprise. He is extremely intelligent and does get things done or not done, depending upon his choice. I treat him as a companion and respect his opinion and advice."

It's the "does get things done or not done"  that caught my attention.  Is this common?  I ask because my DK has refused a task.  I've asked why, but he doesn't say specifically.  All I know is that it isn't a moral issue, and I won't be in any harm if the task is completed.  Any ideas on why or what could be going on here?  Is this something that only happens in Demon Kings?  I had a DQ once ask for clarification and motivation before doing a task, but once she understood...there was no problem.  This was just a flat-out "no"  And trust me--it's nothing "evil" :D  The only other information I can give on him is that he had an awesome energy during bonding--it made me feel really happy, almost giddy, and quite strong.  Since then I really don't feel anything from him, and he doesn't have much to say....

Have I done something wrong? :/

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

August 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Perhaps there's a bigger picture you can't see?  I've been known to make bad decisions in the past.  Especially with housing.  So when I was apartment hunting, I specifically asked my dragon to screw up any applications where he thought my residence there would be a bad idea.  And he sure did.  What's more, the place that did click went through pretty smoothly and I'm really happy.  Perhaps there's negative consequences to the task you're giving him that you don't see?

August 4, 2010 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

I have to agree with Don on this one. There could be some future aspect, situation, event, etc that you're not seeing that is associated with this task and would come out negatively for you.

August 4, 2010 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

I have to revive this thread.

As mentioned here, Higher level Demons can kill or eat sickness but they can also make you sick intentionally or unintentionally. Well, I have mostly Royal Female Demons and since I got them my immune system had gone stronger that I rarely get sick specially with colds or fever. When I get sick it usually takes a week to recover but since having my DQ´s in my life I recover from 7 days to 2-3 days time.

As far as I know that higher level demons can make you sick if they are not bound properly.

MM could you please shed some lights here for others to know?

Thank you.

--

June 4, 2011 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

Wow... I'm really glad someone brought this up. I never used to sweat like I do now. I believe it started when I got more entities (about 16-24 month ago). It's ridicules really, I can't walk my dog without looking like I've been out running :roll: And I didn’t understand why it happened, as I have extreme low body temperature.

I understand that they’re doing it to help, but it’s a little bit annoying as well :P

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".
-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".
-Louis

"Your time will be soon".
-Kiithra

June 4, 2011 at 6:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AuburnEnchanted

Swan at August 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I hope I'm not "threadjacking" here.... (thank you Don for this awesome term!) BUT:  I have a question... earlier in this thread Mother Brownlyn said:

"You are correct in that I have adopted a Demon King companion from spiritedenterprise. He is extremely intelligent and does get things done or not done, depending upon his choice. I treat him as a companion and respect his opinion and advice."

It's the "does get things done or not done"  that caught my attention.  Is this common?  I ask because my DK has refused a task.  I've asked why, but he doesn't say specifically.  All I know is that it isn't a moral issue, and I won't be in any harm if the task is completed.  Any ideas on why or what could be going on here?  Is this something that only happens in Demon Kings?  I had a DQ once ask for clarification and motivation before doing a task, but once she understood...there was no problem.  This was just a flat-out "no"  And trust me--it's nothing "evil" :D  The only other information I can give on him is that he had an awesome energy during bonding--it made me feel really happy, almost giddy, and quite strong.  Since then I really don't feel anything from him, and he doesn't have much to say....

Have I done something wrong? :/

I am glad I found Swan's post from last year.  I too wonder about a Pres and other D refusing a task.  I posted my question on the forum about this a months or so ago and a member answered that to her knowledge that D's would fulfill a request.  My request is very simple and again, it's something that I was told my 'D' was skilled in.

Just asking ..............:)

June 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Well, I think I have few pieces to add to this thread too! Since my last post on this thread, few dramatic changes seem to over come in my life just out of blue. Just normal walk to local post office make me sweat like a pig and compare to my exercise routine, its nothing! Few of my family members get confused to whether I had a shower or got drenched in the rain when I simply do my 30/mins workout

Moon Wolf - 

I can relate to this too. I don’t have a dog but just simple, normal walking makes me sweat even in the middle of winter when everybody be sneezing, wiping up the nose, I on the other hand be wiping sweat off me forehead LOL

So, yes…I think higher level spirit do help us to sweat more just like Mother Moon stated in above post as a part of purifications process.

Sacred -

Thanks for reviving this tread. I think we all need an old tread revived once in a while! I love to know more about improperly bound demons and can’t wait for MM to jump in to explain more ;)

AnburnEnchanted -

Well, I think Swan *as well as MM, MB and Don* are right. Some time, despite our demons being fully skilled in various category, decides to refuse working on our given task simply because it could be bad/negative and brings a different outcome in our life then we anticipated, therefore our dear companion demons chose to refuse working on it. Sometime it could be whole lot different reasons, maybe our companion didn’t fully understand what we want or what outcome we desire OR we are not fully bonded with our companion * I mean these are could possible be a reason and I am purely giving them as an example*. Seriously, there are lot more reasons why our demons not working on given task then we think.I personally experienced couple of time my demons not working on my wishes/request I’ve made to them and I appreciate my demons refusing to work on it because a week later I usually get to hear the gruesome part of it that I never intend to happen and I be thankfully for my spirit to disapproving it in the first place.

Have you tried speaking with MM? Maybe she could give you more insight to why your demon is hesitating to work on your given request.

--

~ You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret~

*Previously Known As UK85*

June 5, 2011 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Im still prone to think that the reason your entity may not be doing his task is because of something unseen.

A few months ago, I actually went through this same thing with an entity that Ive had for over 15 years!

And like your entity, this thing I needed done was something that my Dragon Queen was extremely skilled in and had an excellent, consistent record in doing.

I needed something very simple done...A good friend of mine was up for a promotion. It looked like it was an easy decision as she has been with the company longer than the other person being considered for the position. She had more experience, a better track record, etc.

It wasnt so much that I thought she needed the help in getting the actual position, but rather, she is such a worry wart. She had been up for several nights contemplating this promotion.

The very same day I asked my Queen to aid me on this task, she came back to me and said, that she wouldnt do it. And it was almost like she was aggitated or upset about it too.

I found out a few days later, after my friend was turned down for the promotion that my queen wasnt upset with me, but rather the situation itself.

Its too soon yet to see yet, with my own eyes, all of the things my Queen predicted, but I believe her 100% when she tells me that things are going to go bad within the company and had my friend gotten that promotion, she would be mixed up in a whole lot of legal issues that would cause more stress than not getting it at all.

And already, there are things going on within the company that make it seem as though the predictions could come to fruitition very soon.

All this, from a simple, even well-deserved promotion.

As another example...

Last year, a client of ours was in the process of trying to purchase a very specific car from a local dealership where he lived. It should have been an open and shut purchase as his credit was fine. But things kept going wrong with the paperwork. After 2 weeks. He began to blame his entities. And actually, as it turned out, he was right, it was them creating difficulties.

And, later on (after he got a different car), he saw for himself, why, and ended up forgiving his entities.

The exact car that he tried to purchase made the front page of the paper. The engine had literally started on fire while his new owner idled at a stop light. By the time fire and rescue arrived, the car was not much more than a shell.

We, as humans, cannot see what our entities can see. Even changes that seem simple and as though they may be for the better, can have negative outcomes in one way or another.

--

But many years later when the Spirits do return, the Oracles, like musical instruments, speak, for those who can utilize them are present again...

—Plutarch, Priest of Apollo at Delphi,

On the Cessation of Oracles

June 5, 2011 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members