Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Vampires and soil

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Vampires and soil
Yrat
Yrat

Any of you guys that use "afterlife soil" in the boxes where you have vampires? I read about it on ebay, but the selelr have already sold me two empty vessels, so iæm not interested in buying from them.

Just wanted to hear with you if you've heard about and use it. It's supposed to help them recharge.

--

Thanks to Erithea.

08:18 AM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Hello Yrat

No, I haven´t heard of it. I got my vampire from Black Wolf and he sent it to me with his recharging box. As far as I know if you purchase a real recharging/cleansing box, you don´t need to have an after soil. You can purchase great magickal boxes here at SE. I have. As for my vampire he loves silk that I have decorated in his box together with an eilat stone smile

08:39 AM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

Alright, nice smile I can't wait to get to know my vampire and find out what he likes.

--

Thanks to Erithea.

08:42 AM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Auntie Em: Hate You, Hate Kansas, taking the dog ~ Dorothy :P
Sorasheart39

hey, keep us updated on your vampire ok?pleeaaassee?? ^_^

ooh, something shiny!     

*o*

laters

01:43 PM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

Yrat,

For my vampire, I made a little silk pillow for in his containment box. I also put a piece of myrrh resin as he assured me he likes the smell and a little crystal for something pretty. He has shared images of his lair either in a previous life or in his spiritual realm and he was surrounded in rich fabrics and beautiful items, so I wanted him to have the same here.

In my opinion, the whole dirt thing is BS. Only in the movies do Vampires live in coffins buried in the dirt.  My Vampire is very elegant and well groomed, I do not see him ever wanting a dirty, dingy coffin or anything to do with dirt.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
08:44 AM on 06/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Lady Isolde 3 hours ago
by Lady Isolde 38 hours ago
by Renee 2 days ago

Tell A Friend About SE