Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Charging Spelled & Spirits

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Charging Spelled & Spirits
Sacred
Sacred

A question to Devinely SE Ladies,

Can I put a magickally spelled item together with my spirit in a recharging box?

As I have heard that spelled item together with spirit bound vessel will outbeat the spelled

item? I have gotten a spirit communication ring from SE and a beginner demon from SE-ebay.

Can I recharge them both at the same time in one box?

By the way, greetings to sister Ahnyx/Moonchylde! I love my Demon and he is awesome!

He started helping me from day 1 for minor things like traffic lights. We are bonding now for almost 3 weeks and our bond is getting stronger. I asked him to rate our bonding for progress and he gave me a high rate. Thank you so much for letting him picked me.

And I would also want to thank Mother Moon for letting me know about my ring that has a djinn bound to it! Thank you too for sharing your sweet cutie pug picture to me. Mother Moon, I think it make the 2 of us falling in love again, lol!

04:54 PM on 06/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Yes, you can store both magickals and entities in the same box as long as the energy is similar.

I would utilize a regular charging/cleansing box for entities and magickals that have lighter energy and a black magick cleansing/charging box for those with darker energiessmile

06:13 PM on 06/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Nymmh

How long should you leave the items in the charging box for a full charge?

Welcome back, Mother Moon!  smile

08:40 AM on 06/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Auntie Em: Hate You, Hate Kansas, taking the dog ~ Dorothy :P
Sorasheart39

Hi, Mother Moon! did you have a nice break?

i have a question also, would Sargone my new dragon/djinn need a black magick cleansing/charging box? so i would need a regular one for my gamblers bracelet and since Sargone is of a darker nature a black magick box?

i think i just answered my own Q .... DOY!

just to be sure, i'm gonna post it anyways lol

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

07:20 PM on 06/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Auntie Em: Hate You, Hate Kansas, taking the dog ~ Dorothy :P
Sorasheart39

actually, i think what i was trying to ask is that could Sargone be kept in a regular cleansing/charging box and still be cleansed/charged as needed?

07:24 PM on 06/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Sargone can be charged in any charging box. It doesn't have to be one specifically for dark spirits. A charging box will work with any spirit/amulet that SE sells.

--

07:49 PM on 06/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Lady Isolde 3 hours ago
by Lady Isolde 38 hours ago
by Renee 2 days ago

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos