Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Unlocking Amulets

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Unlocking Amulets
Belle
Belle

I have recently ordered a few white magick amulets. Does anyone know how to "unlock" or "open up" the attributes of an amulet? Is there anything specific we have to do to use the properties of the amulets? I just am unsure as to how to have the amulet work best for me. Do you have to do anything besides simply wear the amulet?

Also, should we do the bonding ritual with amulets, or is that only for spirits?

IF anyone has any experiences with the successful use of amulets please share your stories here.

Thanks in advance big grin

12:12 PM on 06/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jo Anna

Belle,

All you need to do is wear the amulet. smile Its energy will blend with your energy.  All you have to do is give it time to do its thing.

01:02 PM on 06/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Hearts and Dragons

Greetings~:

My advice would be to "greet" the amulet upon arrival, and introduce yourself as its new owner.  This seems to work well for me.  Upon bonding with the amulet I think it works best to meditate and focus your energy on the attributes; working with each attribute, one at a time.  If in doubt always feel free to ask the Sisters.

Kind regards,

H & D

02:05 PM on 06/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Do I have to ask each individual attribute (or the one I want to work with at the time) to reveal itself? I mean, some amulets have many attributes to them.

--

04:58 PM on 06/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I have SE's amulets as of yet (there are a few I intend to buy tho!) but I have worked with a few amulets that I myself have spelled cast on or a family member did for me. Most of those I just had to wear. One had several different spells cast on it and what my Aunt did for me was write a list of each thing (i.e health,well being...) and I put on the amulet and read them over and over again for about 10 mins. This helped me focus on it and helped bond my energy with the amulets. I would suggest just copy paste off the listing all the things it can do (not the whole listing , just the list of attributes) and print it and then put on the amulet and read the list over and over again. One the amulets that say you need only to know how to focus energy, this should be enough. The ones that say simply wear it, well doing this well just make your bond with it stronger and faster.

If this doesn't work, you could try PMing one of the siters and see what they say if you should do.

07:30 PM on 06/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

One of my amulets from SE is spell casted with lots of attributes. I didn't know or question about the process haha (may be it's not a good thing), I just wear it. I wrote down all the attributes into my diary and memorize them. So far it has been working well. And I found out that, the manifestation of the attibutes is much more obvious when you wear it. (Unlike entities, you can put the vessel into the charging box or somewhere in your hangbag or pocket and at the mean time, ask the entities to be with you). When you put your spell casted amulet away, the attributes are not that obvious. One of the example is when I wear my amulet to work, everythings seem going well for the week until the day that I forgot to wear it....I got scold by my boss badly...now I hardly forgot wearing it to work..LOL

--

02:25 PM on 06/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

tintin

what is the difference when working with amulets and spirits and how do you untilise the attributes of the spirit and use them effectively and how long are you suppose to wait for you to know that its working or that your request is coming through for you.

02:43 PM on 06/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

Hi Tintin,

For spell casted amulets, you don't have much responsibility like spirits in terms of offerings. All I do to maintain is to cleanse it with my charging box once a while. Sometimes, I can tell by my mood that it is time to cleanse the entitiy or amulets though it's only one -2 weeks from the last cleansing, eg. I constantly feel stress or worry or piss about something that I do not suppose to care a lot, then I'll put it into the charging box and when I wear it, I can see the difference. For sprits, I will regularly communicate with them, by thoughts or say out loud. One of my regular time to communicate with my WDK is before I sleep, I will always ask how he is doing, whether he is happy the day and to ask questions following up my requests etc. and offer some stones or incense and meditation. There are still a lot of attributes that I want to utilise with my WDK, but I have not much knowledge in magicks so I am getting a book to see how it can be done. I will be grateful if anyone know how to utilize their attirbutes like scrying, clairvoyance, remote viewing, astral travel here :P  When I have both my spirits and amulet around me, the attributes is much more obvious than on their own. When only the amulets, things go smooth, with both the spirit and the amulet, there are more "drama" in it (I think this might be a good word to describe). One of the instant manifestation is that people are much nicer to me with more understanding.  And the other coming through is that I have more motivation and interest in many things, "change in mind set" in general. This has bring me opportunities and friends and I think consequently, this will lead to more and more good things to come. You will see the difference not in one big steps but gradually, much depends on how "big" the task is. Most importantly, I try to catch the opportunities as much as I can. (I have the spell cast amulet for about 3 months and the spirits for about 2 months).

--

03:23 PM on 06/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Hi Renee,

I really liked reading your response but I'm a little confused. What do you mean there is more drama when you wear both a spirit and an amulet? I always thought that the spirit would help to boost the magic attached to the amulet and magnify it (I'm pretty sure that MM said something to this affect in a different post).

Do you find that wearing both a spirit and an amulet hurts the results?

--

12:30 AM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

Hi Belle,

Drama in a good sense. Things happened in a way that you might not like it at the beginning, but then you would realise that is for your own good in the long term. I hope I can explain this in a simplifed way, eg on my work prospect,  I was originally in charge of monitoring the performance of a few funds, funds organised from top tier famous fund houses, however, I am not that into their strategy and how it is organised. My boss realized that and assign me some smaller, less popular and probably less prospect funds instead. The orignial big funds had been shifted to my other colleague who is such a brown noser and big head. I was really upset and feel my position in the company has been weaken. But then I am more interested in what I am doing now, and make more connections in this field which i won't be able to if I am still overviewing the big funds. I wonder whether that colleague have the ability to take in his new responsibilities as well. We'll see. The other example is, I found out that the guy I was going out with have many girl frirends. Without the amulet and spirit, I was blindly in love with a guy who is a player and I do things to keep our relationship. With only the amulet, I kind of know more about my position in this guy mind, which he doesn't really respect me and I was thinking of ending the relationship but I never have the courage to do so. After getting both the amulet and spirit, I bump into this guy with different girls 2 times in a month. I just suddenly have the courage to walk up to him and give him a big slap. (I consider myself always a timid person and would never have the courage to do so without the amulet and spirit). Interesting thing is that I don't feel hurt, I feel relief that I don't have to worry about this player anymore. I am now able to open my eyes and realize there are better guys out there who are interested in me . In general, what I am trying to say is, with the spirits working together, it brings you bigger and prob more challenges for your own good and you have to utilize these opportunities that can shift your life to the next level. That's my personal view and may not apply to other people's cases. I am really interested to know others' experience too smile

--

04:02 AM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Lady Isolde 14 hours ago
by Belle 26 hours ago
by Renee 43 hours ago

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos