* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Independence Day Drawing

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Announcements > Independence Day Drawing
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Morning All!

I just wanted to let you know that we have a new contest going!

For every $100 you spend from now (May 21st, 2009) until July 4th,

your name will be put into our drawing for a new, hard back edition of Judika

Illes latest book, The Encyclopedia of Spirits!

The Encyclopedia of Spirits

The Ultimate Guide to the Magic of Fairies, Genies, Demons, Ghosts, Gods and Goddesses

Enter the world of spirits!

The Encyclopedia of Spirits is a comprehensive and entertaining A to Z of spirits from around this world and the next. The spirits in this encyclopedia represent every inhabited continent, deriving from many cultures, eras, and spiritual traditions. Some, like the goddesses Kwan Yin and Ma Zu, currently possess millions of devotees while others are barely remembered. Within this book, you'll find individual spirits of varying degrees of power as well as type (genres) of spirits from all over Earth.

Astarte, Azazel, Ba'al, Asherah and other spirits of the Bible

Mermaids from every corner of the Earth

East African Zar, Irish Sidhe, and Burmese Nats

Japanese Kami, Kappa, Goryo, Obake, Oni, and Onryo

Pomba Giras from Brazil

Spirits of Vodou, Santeria, Umbanda, and Candomblé

Awaiting you among these pages are spirits of fertility, birth, healing, death, and destruction; spirits of disaster relief and those of good fortune; spirits whose primary purpose is to relieve world suffering, as well as a few who really enjoy stirring up trouble!

Meet spirits of disease, cat goddesses, dog demons, vampire pumpkins, guardians of children and guardians of cadavers. Discover suppressed Celtic goddesses, secret goddesses of the Kabbalah, female Buddhas, Demeter's other daughter, African Powers, Dragon Queens, White Ladies, Black Madonnas, the Green Man, the Peacock Angel, lots and lots of ghosts and fairies, and many, many more!

In addition to individual and detailed portraits of over one-thousand spirits and types of spirits, The Encyclopedia of Spirits is a practical guide to safely communicating and working with spirits.

11:14 AM on 05/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Sorasheart39

Ooh, how very interesting... and everything in it is like truth?

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

05:28 PM on 05/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Judkia is one of my favorite authors. She puts a lot of research into her projects.

There are very few published books that I will use as reference when it comes to entities and spirits, but hers is definitely one of them.

This book is very accurate on the info it providessmile

10:54 AM on 05/22/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Dorota

Yes i did read this book is great ,smile

10:59 AM on 05/22/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Sorasheart39

awesome ^_^

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

01:48 PM on 05/22/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart: Lena's most difficult mission yet
Anubis Ravenheart

I am interested in the "Dragon Queens" part, as I am interested in a lot of things that have to do with dragon royalty.

12:00 PM on 05/23/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.