Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Goodbye & So long to the boards

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > The Coffee Shop > Goodbye & So long to the boards
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

While it has been very enjoyable talking with many people on here and the wide responses of topics, at this time I will have to be taking a leave of absence from the forums.  I am not in any means not going to continue to be an SE customer, or continue to support the Sisters in the amazing job they are doing here.

I sincerely hope no one takes this personal, as it is a personal reason tfor me only to do so, nothing more or nothing less. At some point I hope to rejoin the forums and such again, but for now, farewell and blessings for all!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
10:57 PM on 05/19/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: I am soooooooooo blessed!!!!!
Dewdrop

Dear Lady Isolde,

I feel blue, you will be sadly missed.

You truly are a wonderful person, and I will be for ever thankful that I was given this wonderful opportunity to meet  you. You have been such an inspiration to me. You are a lady in the true sense of the world, and I feel very proud and privileged to be able to call you a friend.

Sending much love to you.

11:58 PM on 05/19/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

tintin

good luck to you lady isolde i hope you will be back soon because your contributions where always very insightful i hope you change your mind what ever it is that is making you stopsad

10:52 AM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
lj
lj

Lady Isolde I wish you all the best!

11:26 AM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

All the best Lady Isolde smile

12:05 PM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

Good luck to you! 

01:28 PM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Sorasheart39

Missing you already, I hope you can come back soon!! You seem to be a very intelligent person and it was a privilege and an honor to get information from and to have met you! thank you for all you have done and I wish you the best!

HUGHUGHUG

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

04:47 PM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Hearts and Dragons

Lady Isolde~:

Sorry to hear that you're leaving.  You've brought alot of information, encouragement and compassion to this forum.  I hope that you'll return soon. 

Blessings and light,

H & D

--
05:22 PM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
KiKi: Very Excited!! :)
KiKi

Lady Isolde,

I'm sad to see you go, but you have to do what's best for you. Hope you will be back soon.

Kiki~

05:27 PM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I wanted to let everyone know my leave is mainly because of my own health issues. I am having a hard battle and it has time to self focus to get through this. I do not want anyone thinking is is because of one person or many and is not out of anger or anything else. After reading many of the responses (and thanks so much for all the love and kind words!) I felt I should make it clear why this is needed. My energy levels are way down and I love so much helping others, but even my concentration and online time is very limited with all this. It would be terrible and hurtful to me if I misguided someone or worse, because of the limits my health is pushing on me.

With that said, I bid you all a blessed day and look forward to rejoining the forums once I am through this rough patch.

Hugs and Blessings to all!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
02:14 AM on 05/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

tintin

I hope you get though this very smooth and quickly i shall send my dragon to you and help you out

06:01 AM on 05/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Sorasheart39

I hope you win your battle, Lady Isolde!! I'm counting on your entities to take good care of you! I still wish you the best with everything you do!

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

05:25 PM on 05/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.