Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Multiple entities

Duff

hi everyone,

I have a question. I just received my first chaos demon in the mail. I also have a dragon king that I've had for several months now. The bonding ritual specifies to keep all other entities in their charging box during the ritual. Are there any other things I should do to ensure there are no issues with the chaos demon and dragon? Should I keep the dragon and demon separate for a longer than just the initial ritual?

Thanks!

--

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.  For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." ~ Stuart Chase

October 4, 2011 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Hi Duff,

If they are from the same seller, I believe they can stay together pretty well :)

--

October 4, 2011 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

You didn't mention what type of dragon you have, but I generally keep light and dark entities in seperate charging containers, but I have worn multiple vessels at once mixing light and dark and haven't had any adverse effects yet. The only other thing you could do if you wanted was to add it into your house rules that the two respect eachother's space so there isn't any fighting between them.

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

October 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Duff

Hi. Thanks for the insight. They are both from SE and the dragon is a black dragon king. How long should I keep the dragon in his charging box during the bonding period with the demon? Can I use the same box for both of them? I doubt I will wear them simultaneously just because I'm not much of a jewelry type of person. I like your "house rules" suggestion Temaeyah. Thanks for that.

--

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.  For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." ~ Stuart Chase

October 4, 2011 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I think you are talking about the container box right?

Since the Black dragon & the D are both on the dark side, I believe they can share the same charging box & wear them at the same time.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I am getting another D from MM this time, will be a Queen even I still haven't bond with my lv7 at the moment (my mother has a bad flu, I work 6 days a week, really don't want my mom getting sicker because I am doing dark energy at home. My work really kill my time to do the bonding as well).

Trust your Instinct, I don't think there is a set rule to do the bonding or how to seperate your entities during the bonding period..

I am a newbie, I just do things follow my heart. I kiss the container box that contain my D everynight, we all need love :)

Poor man like me do need love~~

--

October 5, 2011 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.