Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Mer-Folk

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Mer-Folk
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Mer-folk or Mer-creatures are broad terms used to describe a wide range of water creaturesmermaids, mermen, sea nymphs, nixies, and water sprites, just to name a few.

Each creature has their own individual attributes, personal and magickal.
Mer-creatures can be found in almost all bodies of water…from rivers and lakes to the vast oceans, the water elements are everywhere.
When bringing a water creature into your home, one must be prepared to have a water source near by. If you live near a lake, river, stream or ocean, there is no need to provide any other form of sustenance. However, when not living by a body of water, you should consider having the one of the following in your home…A fountain, a fish tank (can include fish), or even a bowl of water set out. A happy spirit makes for a happy humanJ
A few things to consider before making a purchase:
~ Water creatures LOVE water! Consider this a heads up…you will more than likely have visitors while showering, bathing, doing dishes etc.
I cannot tell you how many times I’ve been witness to ripples in my bath water when there shouldn’t be any.
~ Most water creatures are playful!
One of our favorite past times is to observe our fiber optic lighted fountain. When the mermaids are at play, they LOVE to play with the controls, turning the lights different colors, speeding up the sequence, or even turning it on and off.
~ Mer-folk LOVE music. Especially soft tunes. It doesn’t matter if its classical, soft rock or a country tune, their presence is almost always heightened during this time.
~ Most water creatures love shinny objects. Mirrors, stones, trinkets etc and being the playful creatures they are, don’t be surprised if you find your favorite pair of earrings some place where you know you didn’t leave them.
~ Be prepared to keep a dream diary. 99.9% of all water creatures communicate best through dreams. It will be important that you write down dreams of importance so you can remember their messages.
~ Their magick is profound! From common every day problems, magick, wishes, wisdom and more, water creatures are very well rounded and their gifts are many.
04:44 PM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.