Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Psychic Attacks? Please help if you can, I don't have anyone else to turn to.

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Esoteric Discussions > Psychic Attacks? Please help if you can, I don't have anyone else to turn to.

WiccaLady

Hello, I am new to this forum and I have some questions related to the paranormal which I might need some advice on, and I hope someone would please help me. I don't know where else to turn.

I have a question about psychic attacks from non-humans. Will opening your third eye without proper protection actually be dangerous due to other negative energies that you might pick up? When one does any form of divination work, like even dowsing for instance, is it necessary to perform a protection ritual of some sort? How can one actually do that?

Also, with regards to attachment of spirits to humans, I understand that usually negative energies/demons/earthbound spirits would do that. My question is, can good spirits attach to humans and cause you to experience negative repercussions, or is it usually only darker spirits or lower astral entities that do that? Are all earthbound spirits necessarily confused or evil or can they be good too?

I was also wondering if through bonding with the faeries/djinn/elemetals/astral spirits that one owns, will these entities actually possess the keeper in any way? Will they actually possess your body when you 'bond' with them? I don't think they will since my adopted spirits are all positive and great beings but I am more concerned with the earthbound spirits and random entities that are all around us. Even so, I'm not sure if possession is even possible by your own spirit, they don't work against you, do they? And by 'bonding' with them, do they actually possess you?

It's just for the past month because of some depressing circumstances happening at home I've been feeling very depressed actually. And so I believe I have an auric hole right now that might make me susceptible to attachment by a wandering disincarnate spirit or low astral entity. I've read about this and apparently such people are said to have a psychic attack. Just from one of the sites that I've read 'Auras are weakened by repressed emotions, negative emotions, through the regular use of drugs and alcohol, through smoking cigarettes and a variety of diseases. The physical presence of fungus, parasites, worms, or metal, chemical or atomic poisons can seriously weaken an aura. It's important to understand that all illness begins in the aura and then eventually moves into the physical body. Therefore the care and protection of your energetic body is as important as the physical body so you can repel psychic attacks and stay strong and healthy. The dark and negative energies sent intentionally by others are called psychic attacks and can seriously affect humans and animals at a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels', and also, regarding spiritual possession (be it full or partial), 'They attack psyches and can produce debilitating effects on the overall health and energy level of the affected person. There are dark spirits and entities that can move into physical bodies and auras affecting what people think, speak, do, desire, and feel. The human who is invaded by these spirits or entities can take on the physical attributes, illnesses and behavior of the spirit or entity occupying the person to such a degree that there appears to be a complete personality change.'

While I understand that not all health problems or behavior changes are caused by psychic attacks since there can be so many causes for the same symptoms, but I understand that long-term and prolonged states of negativity in a person can actually set up the energetic attraction, so that dark spirits can actually 'attach' to a person. Even negative thought forms, or ongoing repressed negative emotions, which I hard eventually can turn into a certain type of entity. What are your views on this? I admit over the years since I was a kid I'm generally a morbid and pessimistic person but lately I just don't know why, I've just been really tired and listless and sometimes I don't even feel quite like myself. It's like my negativity has jumped three notches. One incident would be me crossing a huge road junction with incoming vehicles and I wasn't even aware of what was happening around me until the cars were just about two metres away from me and were honking at me, then I 'woke up'. Other times would be my inappetance, lately on and off I've not been eating much; like just yesterday, I went without food for 26 hours, or basically an entire day, and I didn't feel that hungry. Also, it's like my emotions are arrested, I no longer feel sad when the occasion calls to be sad; I'm not reacting the way I usually would, which I know I would. But I don't. I don't feel like being around people and I have sort of have lost the 'mood' to do anything at all, except to think about spirits all the time. And sometimes I feel really suicidal (one time two weeks ago I had a sudden urge to kill myself while I was just sitting on a bus and I couldn't stop crying). I know a number of people have said praying helps in the spiritual healing process for people who are possessed in any way. I admit I've stopped praying and stopped finding joy in the things I used to do. I'm just too tired to even think. And sometimes I can't seem to know what I want. It's like, I went to the doctor a few days ago as I've been having headaches and fatigue and one or two bruises mysteriously appearing on my arms and legs on its own, and I asked if I could get sleeping pills, and the doctor said yes. And then suddenly I changed my mind and told him, no, actually, I don't want it... I am afraid I might kill myself with it. And he kept quiet. And so I told the doctor ok I don't want it anymore and I left. Then once I went out I went back in again and said, no, I actually want them. It's like, I don't even know what I want, I'm not even aware of things. I feel that even if there were spirits possessing me, it is definitely not a full body possession; it's just an on-and-off thing, hence I am still able to think and 'be myself' even though at certain times I don't feel really like myself. If that actually makes sense?

All my paranormal items are of white light and I was wondering if I'm just experiencing these side effects from having them with me? Is that possible? But it's not likely that something of white light will cause you to feel like that, right? Can spirits of white light possess you and cause negative repercussions? I actually seem to sense it's not caused by them... because I've had my spirits with me for quite a while already and so far they are all good energies, never like this. It really feels more like a psychic attack now and I seem to 'know' it's not caused by my faeries or elementals (I work with those only).

Hence, I was wondering if I should seek for some sort of spiritual cleansing or clearing to rid myself of these negative spirits/energies? I think my aura's affected for sure. I just do not know for certain. There have also been just too many 'coincidences' of things happening lately that they don't seem that coincidental anymore. It's very weird. In your experience, is mine likely to be a paranormal case, like a psychic attack? Do you think I should get some form of release therapy or spirit depossession/minor exorcism done? Or do you think I should request for remote spirit releasement? Some have said energy workers can 'talk' to these dark or confused entites and persuade them to detach from you, others have said one can simply get some form of spiritual blessing from the church clergy to 'cast' out these beings. Others have said it is not necessary to identify exactly what spirits are possessing/attached to you; most importantly one has to find a means to protect oneself first, like heightening one's positivity so as to keep these things at bay first, before seeking external help formally to drive them away. So, is it necessary for me to communicate with these spirits and asked them to leave? I was thinking of asking my church priesthood to give me some form of blessing, like some form of spiritual depossession or minor exorcism ritual? How does one know if she warrants an exorcism ritual? Most people would say you are only possessed if you start talking in strange tongues and look all demonic and stuff, but that is just a narrow overview of what possession actually encompasses, right? Could someone please advise me on this?

I know this may sound crazy, but in these past few weeks I've been looking like a zombie... just somehow, not like my usual self. And a number of people have actually noticed it. Some of them said I seem to look ill or really tired like I didn't get enough sleep, others have noticed I am very pale-looking (paler than I usually am) like I'm emotionally 'dead' without colour, and even though I smile, the 'death' in me seems to outshine the smile more. Actually I noticed it vaguely, and I'm wondering what is happening to me? I don't know what's wrong with me. Well I did have a case of minor depression just three years ago when I was sixteen, because of pressure from my studies, like some form of stress-overload mental breakdown, but back then I was just depressed and tired all the time and stressed, it still wasn't the same as this. What I'm feeling now is really different and prolonged, like some form of 'spiritual death', such that it is actually affecting me emotionally, mentally, physically and psychologically. I can't explain it. I just feel very tired and unlike myself. I don't know what is wrong... What should I do?

Also, I was wondering if by getting a spiritual depossession to cast out any negative spirits, will it affect any of my paranormal items and hurt my adopted faeries and other elemental spirits? Is it considered like some sort of base treachery to do this when I have spirits 'bonded' with me? Will this process disrupt/affect their 'bonding' with me? Cause I am worried that if I underwent spirit depossession, I would be severing any bondages with all forms of spirits and this might unintentionally affect my own spirits at home (plus a church priesthood authority who doesn't understand the paranormal like you or me might not understand where I'm coming from when I tell them vaguely that I want to get rid of 'spirits' attached to me and hence they might give a 'blessing' that applies to all spirits, since they are supposedly amoral to them, hence there are no good or bad ones to them). And because of this, will I actually drive my own spirits away instead? Hence, would you advise that I do not wear any of my spirit-inhabited vessels during the spiritual depossession ritual, in case they get affected? Or will they not be affected since they are positive spirits? Like for instance, will the process actually affect the spirit in the ring itself or get driven out? The last thing I want happening is driving all my adopted entities away.

I noticed that many people have said one cannot contain negativity all the time in order to experience magick. As in, one has to be positive all the time; negativity (like some people who have fear or doubt about their paranormal artifacts) will only stop them from experiencing the magick. Well I am not afraid or doubtful of my spirits; in fact, it's just my negativity of everything that I feel might be causing this and the subsequent psychic attack. I read that one has to always have a positive mental attitude towards magick in order to experience it. Just like I noticed my faeries will only come to me when I'm happy and light-hearted, they resent negativity actually. Hence, for some of my paranormal items for instance, is it possible that I am not getting their full immediate effects because I'm always negative? Do I have to recharge the items or does the problem actually lie with me? Some eBay sellers have refused to sell items to people with low PMA (positive mental attitude) as this is the first thing that apparently inhibits them from experiencing the truest paranormal items. Will this actually affect my bonding with my new paranormal items? Please advise.

Lastly, I was wondering if you can put essential oils on the items offered in the store, crystals to enhance their energies, or would that be considered as chemically damaging? Is there any way I can enhance my connection with my paranormal artifacts?

I know it's a long message, I am really sorry for that, I just dont know where else to turn. I feel like I have no one I can talk to. I hope someone here might be able to give me some wholesome advice that might help me. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I sincerely look forward to hearing from you soon.

Blessed Be.

Alison

08:19 AM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I don't think any of my spirits intend to ever possess me, nor do they have any desire to do that.  I even have three demons, and they don't have any desire to do anything of that nature.

I think you should ask your spirits to assist you in protection, and maybe ask them to work on whatever problems you have.  It wouldn't hurt to ask them to cast a protection spell for you. 

I think that just because you have magickals, it doesn't mean you should avoid counselors or any other mental health professional.  I don't think magickals take the place of any mental health practicioner.  If you are feeling suicidal, you should be seeking help from a licensed individual.  Magick is great, but it isn't the answer for everything. 

You doctor should have suggested something if you stated you felt suicidal, his silent attitude isn't acceptable.  I myself have visited counselors whenever I have felt overwhelmed and unable to cope with all of life's stresses.  I think if you feel suicidal, you should not ignore what is available to you in our world. 

Life is very stressful for all of us right now.  There are so many people who are stressed due to job and home loss.  I think that your spirits may be wonderful, but they haven't been to college to help humans with depression and suicidal thoughts.  Go see a licensed mental health practioner! 

Mother Moon will be able to do a cleansing if you want.  I have heard she is very skilled at cleansings.  I think that you might want to copy your posting and send them an email as well or notify her to read this forum.  I think she gets busy sometimes and doesn't always read everyone's questions right away.

I don't believe possession happens very often.  I have had clingy spirits that are pretty sneaky and have gotten around my other spirits.  But once you alert them to a problem, they will act.  You have to tell them your suspicions and ask them to act. 

But I am serious, go see a licensed mental health practitioner!  Just talking to someone face to face can do wonders for you.  But you might want to leave out the magickal entities attached to vessels...most counselors don't deal well with the paranormal.

Blessings to you, and I hope this helps a bit.

Theresa 

09:38 AM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Alison,

Sorry for all that you are going through.  I too am on the fence regarding spirits.  You see my first entity that I purchased was dark and I was surprised to find that yes they can affect your mood.  However, I am more interested in learning about spirits than I am in worrying about them so I still maintain a spirit companion.  This one I believe is a bit less dark however.  As for spirit attachment etc.  The only things that I have had personal experience and success with is a Mega Salt bath.  Robert Bruce who rights a lot of stuff on astral travel etc. maintains a less than positive view of earth bound spirits.  So he is constantly trying to find ways of ridding them from himself.  Either way if spirits are good / bad or somewhere in between I did find soaking in a  very salty bathtub interesting (I felt as if an attachment released its self, sort of a internal release if you will after about 15 minutes)

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/psychic-defense/mega-salt-baths.html

Also, in my personal exploration of the occut I have found some luck in visualization (imagining roots growing into the earth and all the negativity being drawn into the earth.  Or while showering imagining the shower filled with white light and all the darkness inside me running out down the drain.

If you have a hard time visualizing at first then a download a guided visualization program (Basically Binarual beats with subliminals or binarual beaths with guided audio)

Finally you have your outside help approach.

I have seen construct / energy golumns for sale at reasonable prices that are purportedly programed to ward off energy vamps.

I have seen folks selling Succor Punches and other orgon devices for this purpose (Again no personal experience here)

Also you have your spell casters and other energy workers who may also do a great job for you.

Finally Force yourself to smile (Even if you are not happy)

It will release atlease some of the chemicals that produce a positive feeling. 

I hope you find something that works for you.

09:58 AM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: Mother Moon and Sister Raven, are two of the most wonderful people I have ever known.
Dewdrop

Dearest Alison,

The person to go to here, without a shadow of a doubt, is Mother Moon. Mother Moon will be able to tell you immediately if you are under any form of attack, be it possession or psychic.

For her to do this, as StarWynd suggested, forward her a copy of your above post ... be sure to write in the 'subject' part of the email URGENT NEED HELP - and then attach a current photograph of yourself to the email. The photograph is essential, as it is your photograph that she reads.

From your photograph Mother Moon will be able to tell you instantly what is going on in around you - thus putting you mind at rest. Mother Moon will also undoubtedly advice you as to what to do if you are under attack.If you do need to get a clearing done, take it from me, Mother Moons clearings are wonderful.

Sending you love.

01:17 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Ok, Im going to answer this post in a series...

Quoting:

I have a question about psychic attacks from non-humans. Will opening your third eye without proper protection actually be dangerous due to other negative energies that you might pick up? When one does any form of divination work, like even dowsing for instance, is it necessary to perform a protection ritual of some sort? How can one actually do that?

Opening your 3rd eye should not have any ill effects as far as things (earth bound spirits, entities, or otherwise) attaching themselves to you. It may, however, give you a better sense of what is around you, or what is being sent to you as well as cause the spirits/entities to "take notice" of you.

Its hard to explain in words, but when spirits realize that you know they are present, it certainly spikes their interest. However, having your 3rd eye open actually makes you less likely to gain "suiters" if you will because spirits with ill intent actually prefer the element of surprise.

During divination of any kind, its important to protect yourself either by utilizing stones that have protection attribues, amulets, entities, or even by "opening a circle" of protection before you start your workings.

01:47 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Quoting...

Also, with regards to attachment of spirits to humans, I understand that usually negative energies/demons/earthbound spirits would do that. My question is, can good spirits attach to humans and cause you to experience negative repercussions, or is it usually only darker spirits or lower astral entities that do that? Are all earthbound spirits necessarily confused or evil or can they be good too?

Earth-bound spirits can have a plethora of reasons for being in our realm. Some are outcasts due to being hybrid or "half-breeds", some have unfinished business, others are here as our guardians, and yes, some of them are here specifically to cause trouble.

Not all are evil.

Good spirits can definitely cause, what we will think of, as negative reprocussions...

Let me give an example. One of my best friends throughout most of my life had a good spirit attach itself to her. A guide & guardian of sorts. Almost immediately she began having trouble in her seemingly perfect relationship. Within about 7 months, she had lost "the love of her life" totally and completely. She also lost her job for no apparent reason and was forced to move out of state, back with her family.

She had a very rough time of it. She was severely depressed for many months afterward and it took counseling and medication to get her though it.

At the time, she blamed the spirit and cast the spirit away...

And then, almost a year later, she came across an article in her home-town newspaper. The man she had dated, lived with, and was engaged to for nearly a year had murdered his new wife.

After a full on investigation, it was discovered that he had married this woman and then killed her in order to claim a $500,000 life insurance policy.

As soon as she read the article, she knew that the spirit had saved her from death.

So sometimes, what we perceive as a negative thing, is actually not so negative.

02:21 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Quoting...

I was also wondering if through bonding with the faeries/djinn/elemetals/astral spirits that one owns, will these entities actually possess the keeper in any way? Will they actually possess your body when you 'bond' with them? I don't think they will since my adopted spirits are all positive and great beings but I am more concerned with the earthbound spirits and random entities that are all around us. Even so, I'm not sure if possession is even possible by your own spirit, they don't work against you, do they? And by 'bonding' with them, do they actually possess you?

Now that depends...

Can they possess you? Absolutely. Will they? Probably not.

However, at one time, I dont know if it still is, there was a trend on ebay where sellers were actually sending out invocations with their newly adopted spirits.

Invocations means to "take into." Almost all invocations bring forth a form of possession.

Evocations or bonding rituals, or even transfer of ownership rituals are a completely different thing. They promote a bond between entity/spirit and human companion but do not promote possession of any kind.

Unless you are actually invoking your bound entities into yourself, its extremely rare that they will willingly take over your body. If they feel you are in danger, they may do so, but even then, its unlikely.

02:24 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Quoting...

It's just for the past month because of some depressing circumstances happening at home I've been feeling very depressed actually. And so I believe I have an auric hole right now that might make me susceptible to attachment by a wandering disincarnate spirit or low astral entity. I've read about this and apparently such people are said to have a psychic attack. Just from one of the sites that I've read 'Auras are weakened by repressed emotions, negative emotions, through the regular use of drugs and alcohol, through smoking cigarettes and a variety of diseases. The physical presence of fungus, parasites, worms, or metal, chemical or atomic poisons can seriously weaken an aura. It's important to understand that all illness begins in the aura and then eventually moves into the physical body. Therefore the care and protection of your energetic body is as important as the physical body so you can repel psychic attacks and stay strong and healthy. The dark and negative energies sent intentionally by others are called psychic attacks and can seriously affect humans and animals at a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels', and also, regarding spiritual possession (be it full or partial), 'They attack psyches and can produce debilitating effects on the overall health and energy level of the affected person. There are dark spirits and entities that can move into physical bodies and auras affecting what people think, speak, do, desire, and feel. The human who is invaded by these spirits or entities can take on the physical attributes, illnesses and behavior of the spirit or entity occupying the person to such a degree that there appears to be a complete personality change.'

This is absolutely true. Its important to take good care of your aura and especially so if you work any kind of magick or have psychic gifts of any kind.

Most energy workers suggest an complete clearing every 30 to 60 days by a professional light worker. People like to have their clearings and cleansings done by a professional because the professional should actually be able to tell you afterward, what exactly was affecting you.

02:38 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Quoting...

While I understand that not all health problems or behavior changes are caused by psychic attacks since there can be so many causes for the same symptoms, but I understand that long-term and prolonged states of negativity in a person can actually set up the energetic attraction, so that dark spirits can actually 'attach' to a person. Even negative thought forms, or ongoing repressed negative emotions, which I hard eventually can turn into a certain type of entity. What are your views on this?

When thought forms are sent out intentionally over a long period of time, what forms is called a construct. A man-made entity that can be either good or evil. Most people dont even realize that they are creating these constructs, all they see is that their ill intent seems to be coming full circle.

Constructs can be "de-created" if you will or "de-programed" but the most effective way to rid yourself of these types of things is to have a clearing.

Also, carrying a piece of obsideon will keep the constructs from forming. Even having a piece in your house, a piece in your car, and a piece at work...just stash them in a drawer or set them on a shelf.

Obsedion is one of the ONLY stones that will do this, which is why its always an important tool to witches, casters, psychics, light workers, etc.

03:11 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Quoting...

I feel that even if there were spirits possessing me, it is definitely not a full body possession; it's just an on-and-off thing, hence I am still able to think and 'be myself' even though at certain times I don't feel really like myself. If that actually makes sense?

It definitely makes sense and from a psychic witchy point of view, Id say that you definitely are going through boughts of possession.

03:22 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

I definitely think that you should have a clearing done. If it isnt by myself, another professional.

Clearings are still very effective when done remotely and it should be done as soon as possible.

The longer that you are affected by these negative influences, the worse your emotional state is going to be.

If a clearing does not work for you, then you need to take it a step further for an actual, physical exorcism

03:25 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Quoting...

All my paranormal items are of white light and I was wondering if I'm just experiencing these side effects from having them with me? Is that possible? But it's not likely that something of white light will cause you to feel like that, right? Can spirits of white light possess you and cause negative repercussions? I actually seem to sense it's not caused by them... because I've had my spirits with me for quite a while already and so far they are all good energies, never like this. It really feels more like a psychic attack now and I seem to 'know' it's not caused by my faeries or elementals (I work with those only).

I doubt this whole situation is caused by your entities.

However, I dont know how well you sense or communicate with your entities so it could be possible that you've gotten something other than what  you thought you purchased.

Its happened numerous times...

Not that ebay is an entirely negative place to shop. Its not.

But we've had clients purchase, what they were told, were white lighted entities...fae, unicorns, khodam, etc only to find out from professionals that what they actually purchased were demons.

Untrained, and lightly bound, at that.

Its also possible that an unbound entity or spirit "piggy-backed" with one of your adopted spirits and is causing trouble

03:32 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: Mother Moon and Sister Raven, are two of the most wonderful people I have ever known.
Dewdrop

Mother Moon,

You really are a wonderful human being. I am stunned to here that there are sellers selling innocent people untrained and lightly bound demons in place of fae, unicorns and Khodam - this is truly abhorrent .

I, for one am most definitely going to purchase some Obsedion - is it readily available?

05:54 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Yes, you can find it all over the place. Ebay, new age shops, etc.

It doesnt even need to be a big piece...even a small rough chunk will work:)

07:30 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Thank you so much Mother Moon.

07:49 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

Yes Alison, Mother Moon could tell what is happening during the clearing process.

Mother Moon has just done a clearing for my dad who is at his final phrase of cancer. She could sensed that there are negative entities attaching my father during the clearing process and have removed them and shielded him with one of her most powerful protection casting.

I was told by two other local physics that there are negative entities attaching my father too  but they use different terms. One said that these are karmic creditors, one said its our ancestors that causing troubles.

In addition to that, you can also get an entity and protection amulet which the casting would last a life time. This is what I have done.

With respect to Obsidian, I have a plam size one with me. I have got some online training with using these stones to unblock your chakras before empowering it. If you hold it, you could feel the flow of energy towards the stone and it should be hold on your right hand so your negative energies could flow out from it. This is one of the fundamental stone need to be used to unblock your chakras.

01:02 AM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

WiccaLady

Thank you so much everyone for your help! What a truly wonderful place this is, I have asked  for help from other metaphysical sellers (even ones I've bought from) and they either ignore me or tell me to buy more of their items. Mother Moon, I cannot thank you even for your posts. I truly appreciate the time you have taken to answer my questions and bring me real honest answers. I am so sorry my post was so long, it's just that I felt lost and confused and had so many questions.

Thank you again, to everyone. Blessings to you all.

05:04 PM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.