Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Unicorns

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Unicorns
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Despite variations in the way unicorns have been described throughout the years, the one thing that remains the same is the single magical horn protruding from its forehead.
In general, Unicorns represent purity, chastity, gentleness, virginity, strength, and individual power.
But their representation is merely a tiny facet of the magick these wonderful creatures can bring to one’s life.
They are not only divine protectors but also extremely loyal and dedicated creatures. Most are excellent communicators and will help translate and relay messages from spirits and other entities. Though their specialty in communications often comes through dreams, they will often try to accommodate by any means necessary to get their messages across.
Unicorns, of all the astral creatures, have the most astounding ability to heal. From simple headaches to cancer, it is said that they can heal and cure anything.
They are a creature of hope and endless possibilities.

NAME LANGUAGE/COUNTRY
Unicornis
Monokeios
Unicórnio
Ch'i lin
Kirin/Sin-you
Karkadann
Eenhorn
Einhorn
Licorne
Unicornio
Alicorno / Italian
Had-Keren
Uncorn
Enhörning
Enhjørning
/ Norwegian / Swedish / Welsh / Hebrew / Spanish / France / Germany / Holland / Persia / Japan / China   / Portugal / Latin / Greece
04:22 PM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: Mother Moon and Sister Raven, are two of the most wonderful people I have ever known.
Dewdrop

Thank you SOOOO much Mother Moon for this ... please can you tell me what would be best THE offerings you can give these gentle beautiful entities in terms of candles, incense, flowers etc .... I noted on another thread that you mentioned that eating sweet fruits when working with a Unicorn enhances your magickal workings ... can you also offer your unicorn sweet fruits as a treat too?

04:37 PM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Yes, of course. They like florals, and deep earthy scents. Ive noticed that a lot of the males like natural colors and the females like pastels:)

04:41 PM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde: ..am searching for something...more...
Lady Isolde

a couple things I have done while working with Unicorns are:

Take a bag of river rocks and from where I am going to sit I take and make a spiral from the center and loop around at least for or five times. The spiral symbol is favored by most Unicorns (at least to my knowledge). I also have some stones and crystals that have a natural look of a horn that can sit flat on its own. These are not made into this shape, which, to me, is important.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Please Check out my website:www.mysticalmoonstore.com
04:53 PM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: Mother Moon and Sister Raven, are two of the most wonderful people I have ever known.
Dewdrop

Thank you so much Mother Moon and Lady Isolde.

04:56 PM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.