Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Invocation of Aradia

Sanctuary

Aradia the daughter of Goddess Diana, fascinates me. When reading charm school about invocation, there is a warning when and if using it. Why?

I bought a book about her and it really wakes my interest.

I really want to know more about her and her invocation if I may?

--

August 13, 2011 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Yep, you're right. There is a warning with it :D I think the idea behind the warning is just to warn folks to be aware of who and/or what they're invoking, and to make certain that they're able to shoulder the energy that they're invoking. Pre-written invocations should only be used if the practitioner understands it completely and knows exactly what energies or entities the invocation is calling upon. IMO, I believe all invocations should come with a warning label. Beginners or inexperienced practitioners shouldn't be invoking anything, let alone the Gods. I read Leland's Aradia years ago, and I've read about all the controversy surrounding it's validity. Personally, I feel that Aradia had spiritually and magickally evolved enough throughout all her lifetimes to finally blossom into deityhood. But I don't work with her in my practice, so I could be wrong about that :)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

August 14, 2011 at 7:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Hi Tamaeyah, 

Thanks for your input and I am aware of invocations but I wanted to know more about Aradia with her invocation that´s why I posted my questions on Ask a Professional.

--

August 14, 2011 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

Personally, I never invoked any spirit neither worked with Aradia however if there is a warning, then it’s for all newbie’s/ inexperienced to be aware of what they are invoking. Most newbie’s don’t know what they are dealing, or the power that deity holds within, hence they make a mistake that last for a life time :)

--

*Sometimes, someone says something really small and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.  *

August 16, 2011 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

currykunt

Im glad you asked that! i was gonna ask same question :) did you invoke her? if ya how did you get on? and what did you do for it? :)

September 28, 2011 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Well, I did the invocation but haven´t felt anything. I know that magick takes time.

I will wait for the signs to come.

--

September 29, 2011 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE