Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Announcements > Sticky: Ebay Trends & Changes to the "sold" section of the webstore

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Ebay sellers have once again picked up on their disgusting habit of stealing information from metaphysical websites for their ebay auctions:(

Yesterday (4/25/11), I spent 3 solid hours contacting ebay and reporting ebayers regarding copied text from our "sold" category in the store. Im not kidding, there were 6 seperate sellers with over 30 stolen listings from SE! Im talking word for word, names of entities, and all!

As of this morning, all of those listings have been removed by ebay! YAY!

However, due to this trend, we're going to be making some changes. The items that you purchase will only be available in the "Sold" category for a few days after the sale. So PLEASE make a copy of your descriptions immediately after (or before) your purchase for your own reference.

If you forget to do so, we will be keeping them in our "hidden" file for a couple of weeks and we will be happy to email you a copy.

In addition, if you see a listing or receive information that you believe to be ours here at SE, do let us know. This includes ebay sellers as well as any other metaphysical websites.

All of the information found here on SE is copyrighted. We take our line of work very seriously and those that need the information found in Charm School and other parts of SE are welcome to use it and distribute it as they see fit as long they credit it to Spirited Enterprise.

We have no problem sharing information with the public. Sharing knowledge is one of the reasons we're here! But for others to take our information and claim it as their own is absolutely wrong.

The information found here on Spirited Enterprise is merely our own opinions and experiences. It isnt gospel by any means, however, it still belongs to us. We have hundreds, if not thousands of hours worth of work into this website and we're not just going to stand by and allow someone to come along and take credit where credit certainly isnt due.

Reporting these theives is the only way that we can stop these people from defrauding the metaphysical community.

Sorry for the tone of this post. The more I think about it, the more it angers me that people can be so inconsiderate and rude.

Thanks to all of you who alerted me to these sellers! Your help is much appreciated!

Hugs to ALL!

MM

April 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Julia

Mother Moon are you still affiliated with Moonchylde on ebay.?Her ebay store was called spirted-enterprise it has since been changed to spiral-morrigan and now Iamwolfsobsession.

--

April 26, 2011 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

No, we are no longer affiliated with her.

We do have an ebay id, but we do not sell on ebay nor through any other online sellers.

--

But many years later when the Spirits do return, the Oracles, like musical instruments, speak, for those who can utilize them are present again...

—Plutarch, Priest of Apollo at Delphi,

On the Cessation of Oracles

June 1, 2011 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blatisian

ebay is bad. i say only buy from SE! 

June 7, 2011 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook