Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: I am over the moon excited about my new demon companion!

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > I am over the moon excited about my new demon companion!

LadyEmeraldStar

My goodness I cannot explain the extreme euphoria I'm feeling about my soon to be demon companion. I have been speaking with Mother Moon for a couple of days now and she has found the perfect one for me. I have searched for many weeks now for the one who is meant to come into my life. I could never find him listed so I knew I had to send an email for help. The calling has been intense and I just could not find him anywhere until recently.  I absolutely had to be certain about any demon or any dark spirit for that matter.... that I potentially bring into my home. No impulsive shopping here! smile I have a family who I adore so I have to be very cautious at all times. Mother Moon is the only one I knew I could trust who would match me up perfectly and I believe she has. I have just learned tonight that he felt me coming! This amazes me. I am also learning so much about his personal history that I know he is meant for me! Can you tell I am happy lol?

--

February 22, 2011 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

You seem upset.  Are you feeling alright?  What's wrong? :P

Congrats! smile  I have 3 demons I work with, 2 from SE and one from another source and I just love them to death.

February 23, 2011 at 9:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel
congratulations Lady E big grin i'm so happy that you managed to find him and i'm sure he will benefit you and give you a life long friendship
February 23, 2011 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyEmeraldStar

@ Don.. lol I know it right ? Just a bit emotional :P 

Yes indeed Magpie... the search is over! It was so hard to know what sources would be legitimate and knowing the great testimonies I have seen about SE demons... I felt he was with them just waiting for me to realize it.

--

February 23, 2011 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

you are so lucky. i feel like something is calling for me but i can't tell what or who since my medication messes with my abilities

February 23, 2011 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyEmeraldStar

I'm sure when the time is right you will somehow be led to your perfect spirit magpie.

I just got the word from Mother Moon that she is watching over my demon tonight to make sure the transition to new vessel is compatible with him. If all goes well he should be shipped tomorrow and on his way. big grin MM loves her spirits so much and takes such great loving care of them. I am truly honored that she chose him for me and that he wanted to come to me!

I highly suggest to anyone who reads this and is searching for the perfect demon or any spirit for that matter... to let SE find a match for you if you don't mesh with what is listed already.

I look forward to updating in the near future about my demon and I!

--

February 24, 2011 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i love the commitment of the sisters here. that my friend is real service

February 25, 2011 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyEmeraldStar

oopsies... I sure didn't mean to leave any of the sisters out! I should have said MM and everyone within SE :P

--

February 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i usually just refer to them all as the SE family so i don't leave anyone out because there is a lot of them

February 26, 2011 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos