Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Which one is it Djinn or Khodam Devata?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Which one is it Djinn or Khodam Devata?

puritydesire

Hi i have just purchased a watcher Djinn, and i am alittle confused because i have been told to go to the paranormal society website for the bonding ritual but i have then been told to go to the paranormal society and look up the angel khodam devata watcher ritual, is this wtcher i have then a Djinn or a Khodam devata and then i will be sure that i am doing the right bonding ritual,

I would be grateful for any advice on this as this is my very frist experience with any type of spirit and the more i can learn about him the happier i will feel in being a good owner and a respectful one too.

Many many thanks

Love and Light

PurityDesire XXX

February 12, 2011 at 7:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

hello dear :-D. this is the old bonding rit i and my husband and my other family members use for ALL entities from demons to khodam. i hope this helps you.

DJINN/SPIRIT/ENTITY INVOCATION:

Preparation:

1) Write the name of the DJINN/ENTITY/SPIRIT on a leaflet of paper.

2) Put the leaflet of paper in a glass of drinkable water.

3) wait for 10-15 minutes

4) remove the leaflet of paper from the glass

5) wash your face from the water of the glass

6) and say a number aloud for 3 times (example 9)

7) white tea light candle and a piece of your HAIR

cool inscribe DJINN/ENTITY/SPIRIT name on top of tea light candle AND your name

9) Now begin to read the formula:

(light tea light candle now.)

”I summon _________ (DJINN/ENTITY/SPIRIT NAME) by the Names of

Ha-qadosch,

Berakha,

Chaioth,

Haquadosch,

Auphanim,

Aralim,

Chasmalim,

Seraphim,

Malachim,

Elohim,

Beni-elohim,

Kerubim,

Ishim,

And by the Sacred name of, (12 Letter of Which each letter

is a Name of Angel and Letters of Name are)

Aleph,

Beth,

Beth,

Nun,

Vau,

Resh,

Vau,

Cheth,

He,

Qoph,

Daleth

shin

by the Names and by all other holy names,

We Summon ye and Conjure ye, By The Name of one True

God, Alpha Omega, I Am That I Am,

Oh Lord God who seated upon The heavens, and who

reguard the Abysses Beneath,

Grant unto Me Thy Grace I Beseech Thee,

So That what I Conceive in Mind I may Accomplish in my

Work,

Through Thee I Summon, _________ (DJINN/ENTITY/SPIRIT NAME) By Holy Names God

Spoke to Moses, JOSTA OGLAY KAYLEE ABLOTAY.

Welcome (DJINN/ENTITY/SPIRIT NAME), I am (YOUR NAME), your KEEPER and HUMAN COMPANION.”

(Now state the HOUSE RULES FOR DJINN/ENTITY/SPIRIT to OBEY.)

Say: “These are the HOUSE RULES of mine that which you MUST OBEY in order to keep respect, honor, peace, love, and harmony between you and I:

-NO POCESSING MY BODY

-NO POCESSING MY HUSBAND/WIFE’S BODY

-NO POCESSING MY CATS’/PETS’ BODIES

-NO TEASING AND SCARING MY CATS

-NO TEASING AND SCARING MY HUSBAND/WIFE

-NO TEASING AND SCARING ME

-NO LYING TO ME AT ANY TIME

-YOU MUST ALWAYS BE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL WITH ME

-NO PLAYING TRICKS ON MY CATS/PETS AND MY HUSBAND/WIFE AND ME

-NO SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND/WIFE AND MY CATS/PETS

-NO INFLUENCING MY THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS

-NO INFLUENCING MY HUSBAND’S/WIFE THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS

-NO INFLUENCING MY CATS/PETS THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS

-INTERACT POSITIVELY WITH OTHER ENTITIES THAT I & MY HUSBAND/WIFE AM KEEPER TO

-PLEASE PROTECT OUR HOME FROM EVIL AND NEGATIVE ENERGIES & ENTITIES

-PLEASE PROTECT ME & MY FAMILY FROM PSYCHIC ATTACK & CONSTRUCTS

-PLEASE PROTECT ME & MY FAMILY AT ALL TIMES; PHYSICALLY, PSYCHICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY, AND MENTALLY

-NO GETTING JEALOUS OF MY HUSBAND/WIFE, CATS/PETS, & OTHER ENTITIES THAT I AM KEEPER TO

-YOU MUST REMEMBER AT ALL TIMES THAT YOU ARE LOVED BY ME, AND IT IS NEVER MY INTENTION TO DISRESPECT YOU IN ANY WAY

-I CAN AND WILL AMMEND THESE RULES AS I SEE FIT

***PLEASE NOW MERGE YOUR ENERGIES WITH MINE.” ***

NOW SAY: “WELCOME (DJINN/ENTITY/SPIRIT NAME)! I OFFER UP TO YOU A PIECE OF MY ENERGY TO DO WITH AS YOU WISH, IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR GUIDENCE AND HELP.” (NOW BURN YOUR PIECE OF HAIR IN THE CANDLE FLAME, AND SAY;) “OUR BOND IS NOW SEALED, SO MOTE IT BE!”

Kimberly S.

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

February 12, 2011 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Hello PurityDesire,

I am very sorry to hear this confusion. When you buy a Djinn, either the invocation comes with it or like SE, (Follow - Charm School, under Collecting Spirit - Bonding with a Spirits), the basic bonding Ritual be on they original website where you’ve purchased the spirit from.

First of all, contact the seller and see if they could be of any help. Tell them that what you should be looking for - A watcher or a Djinn.

If they can’t be much of a help then, then I think (personally) that you should contact MM and get her to look at her in order to evaluate if it’s a Djinn, or a Watcher or it’s empty. Anyone can say anything but only someone in such an expertise can tell you what you’ve exactly purchased.

From the look of it, I am sure it wasn’t purchased from SE (and I think I know where you’ve purchased this from as I too once have brought a something form this person but turned out to be nothing in the vessel), you ought to get it check from MM and see if there is nothing harmful attached to it or something is bound but not propel and I am sure MM will love to help you out.

Secondly, I wouldn’t purchase from this person (If I am correct) as there are many bogus sellers on eBay and now many same people started to have they own website. They do look genuine and real-deal but are selling completely empty vessels.

I hope this helpssmile.

Blessing

--

I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations.

February 12, 2011 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Incoendium

Hello PurityDesire,

I agree with UK85.  Djinn, Khodam, Watcher & Devata are all different entities. I suggest that you contact MM to read your vessel if there is a spirit bound to it. As for the bonding ritual you can look it up from the Charm School up ahead.

To EternalWarrior:

I am afraid that is not the bonding ritual to bond with a spirits/entities.

It´s a conjuring ritual. I bought a downloadable book several years ago

and that ritual you mentioned above was in book. 

--

*Former known as Sacred*

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

February 12, 2011 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Wow, puritydesire, that is confusing!

When considering entities and spirits from a seller, the first thing that is a dead give away is if they have more than one entity type in the name/title then do not buy! Examples: Demonic Khodom Djinn,Succubus Fairy Demon, Etc.There is a high chance that the seller might have no idea what they are listing or they are simply trying to get attention. Which could come back to the problem of people selling real entities but not the correct one they are listing...or worse, its empty.

If you are interested in categories that each one falls into then look at this list:

White Entities (they are not Angelics but cannot really be categorized in anything else): Unicorns, Pegasus, Griffins, Phoenixes, etc.

Angelics: Angels, Khodoms, Celestial Fae, Celestial Djinn, etc.

Demonics: Watchers, Imps, Vampires, Succubus/Incubus, etc.

Demons: Level 1 to Level 9 to Kings/Queens and Generals

Fae: Sprites, Pixies, Fairies, Alven Fairies, Elves, etc.

Dragons: Basic Colored (Blue, Green, etc.) and other species such as Water Dragons, etc.

Djinn: Jann, Marid, Ifrit & Ghul, Shaitan (But the last two are darker, although the Ifrit can be too!)

Speciality:They can be in any race but basically all they do is that given ability/aspect such as: Protection, Chaos, Different types of magic (White, Black, etc) and so forth. Examples of these are: Chaos Demons, Protection Demons, Protection Pixies, Black Magic Vampires, etc.

Now, I will explain why Watchers are in the Demonic Group. Once an Angel or Angel-ish type is "fallen" or "loses its grace" then they almost always go more demonic. More are angry, ill-tempered, cannot stand other entities or humans, etc. There are those that are still "good" but most end up finding that they like the new position that they are in...or that they can do stuff and get away with it kind of thing, lol.

EternalWarrior:

Even though that ritual looks interesting and all, it is way too confusing for inexperienced and experienced spirit keepers. It could very well be more of a Conjuring ritual than a bonding ritual. However, just like with bonding rituals, conjuring rituals don't have to be long and name-listed and such to successfully work. It is just that most people need it to focus right and most entities/spirits will not listen and come without one, lol.

Hope that helps some!  

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

February 12, 2011 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

MAGICK IS MADE TO BE MELDED, AND EVOLVES ONLY AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

February 12, 2011 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Incoendium

Oh EternalWarrior,

I did not meant to offend you or anything. I did not mean it that way. Yes, WE are here to help it´s others out and everyone is in title to have our own opinion as well I tried to revised and write "no offense" but I don´t know what happened so if you feel that way, I apologize.

--

*Former known as Sacred*

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

February 13, 2011 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply
Lunstria
hidden as flagged » show

Lady Isolde

Eternal Warrior:

The reason why your post on the bonding and/or summoning you posted was flagged is due to the fact that SE and the Sisters are, to a degree, responsible for what is on this forum. If someone were to use your post in conjuration with any Entity and such from SE and something bad happened, then it is on the Sisters to try to help that person to fix what went wrong. They have to work within the realm as to how they have learned and practiced magick as this is what they know. 

Concerning your comment on MM and Raven being to busy to have someone go to them to have a vessel looked at to know if there is indeed a Spirit there, they would not offer a service they have in the store to read vessels to let someone know if it is empty, misidentified spirit or anything else. They wouldn't offer this if they had no time to do it. So please refrain from trying to convince people not to go to MM for a service she offers to help others avoid fake sellers.

Incoendium was stating her view on this and attacking her is wrong for it. If you do not want anyone to ever disagree with what you post, then you need to not post it. With sharing anyone's views in this forum, each of us realize that there will be people who disagree and that is fine. We all have our own views, experiences and so forth that we share here and that is the beauty of the forum. You have been just as rude and mean in your postings as you perceived hers to be to you, so as you said to "think outside the box" then how would you like it if she had said the same rude and mean comments that you did to her?

Attacking other members will NOT be tolerated on this forum at all. The rules of SE explain this too. Your saying "~I BITE BACK WHEN BITTEN, SO TREAD LIGHTLY ON ME~" is a threat to anyone here. You are basically saying that either agree with you or you will be mean to them and is a threat. Yes you should be able to defend yourself when attacked, but to warn people to be nice or else in it is just not tolerated. When a forum member feels someone else is directing anger or nastiness of any kind to them, then message one of the moderators on the forum of it, its what we are here for, to make sure this blessed space stays warm and inviting and not a dark and cruel playground for those who seek to hurt others. I usually look at the forum 3 or 4 times a day and always check my messages and will gladly help someone who has an issue with another forum member, its why I am a moderator.

When Incoendium posted it was a summoning ritual not a binding one, she stated it was one listed in a book she had and was a summoning in there. So it is not a lack of intelligence or magickal knowledge. If you disagree with it, then you should be contacting the book writer they are wrong, not the person who read it in the book it was listed in.

In closing I want to say to all that there is no one who knows all the answers, including the Sisters, the members and even myself. It is why forums help others because when it comes together, everyone is learning something. I hope everyone involded in this can please calm down and realize that everyone here has a right to post their views without the fear of attack. If you don't like something, then just ignore it, don't go on a rant on then post, its just a post on a forum. If something works for you, awesome, but that doesn't mean everyone else will love it too.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

February 13, 2011 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel
hm....can't we just get along? sure there are differences in opinions here. i might not agree with some things i might believe it affected differently or things like that but attacking others here isn't right. we're all like minded people who came here to learn so lets be nice :3
February 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

TO MOTHER MOON AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS:

Well Mother I waited so long to get on your forum and I messed up when I was trying to help someone with my own personal bonding rit. So no more forum for me. it NEVER occured to me that someone would misuse my bonding rit, and i am sorry to all involved.

I took what another member said the wrong way and thought I was being attacked for trying to just help someone. So I wrote a response in accordance to the attack I believed I was under, and apparently my feelings were wrong. Then lady isolde wrote a 10 page dissertation on how horrible of a person I am for basically having my feelings hurt and responding to that, and also having my own opinions about things (which I thought that is what its all about). I think she believed that I was discouraging the member from coming to you(MM)  for a spirit eval, but what I didn't make clear was that I was speaking generally trying to state that I believed the whole purpose of the forum was to try and help one another from our personal experiences-im sorry for not being clearer on that point.

And my quote in my signature was because I believed I was being attacked and did not want those type of people to believe that it was ok to walk all over me and other members trying to help. It was one huge misunderstanding on my part and I'm sorry for any hassle you may have incurred due to me and me being way too sensitive and getting my feelings hurt.

I have pretty much erased my profile and account and changed the display name to "zero", as I do not want to hurt anyone by trying to help them.

I am deeply sorry Mother. I will stay off your forum for good. I hope I'm still allowed to shop in your store though please?

Deepest Apologies,

Kimberly S.

--

February 13, 2011 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

lady isolde: no "threat" was being made. it is a shame that you could not see the forrest for the trees in realizing (and being more patient with me due to it) that i was under the wrong impression from the member and being new did not know she was not trying to hurt my feelings. it is a shame that you could not have been more inquisitive towards me and the situation, in trying to get it resolved more amicably than just unabashedly attacking me when ALL this was a huge misunderstanding. you really, as Moderator, should learn to give new members the benefit of the doubt before writing them off haphazardly. but no worries, i have made my peace with MM and the other members, you can keep your forum and your rancid people skills.

and by the by, that quote without the tread lightly on me, was actually on a another members quote too.

i love Mother and Raven, but i do not have to like you--but i DO forgive you for being so vicious with me. my heart and love for people and animals is the BIGGEST thing on me. good day and good bye then.

--

February 13, 2011 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

My reply too have been flagged LOLbig grin

Anyway, I just want to extended my apologise as well, if my reply made anyone offended or hurt but my reply, was ONLY and ONLY for a Purity Desire, with only purest intention of helping her, not offending or hurting anyone.

Just mere thoughts of what “I” would have done. Again everyone here is welcome to post what they wish to express and that is what this forum is about - expressing our feeling and opinion and helping others.

I, 100% agree with Magpie-Angel, come people, we are here to learn and share our knowledge with others, so why attack one another.

Zero, we welcome any new members with open arms and I welcome you to this forum in the same way, any new member would be welcomed…I welcome to SE with open heartily but I think you and Incoendium, just got off the wrong foot. Incoendium is very nice and sweet person and I am sure if you both got to know each other, you would be best of friend. A little misunderstand leads to a whole new dimension.

Incoendium, was just correcting (please don’t think I am taking any side, as I try to look from both side perspective) from the bonding ritual to conjuring ritual, nothing more or less.

Like I said, misunderstanding can lead to new dimension…and please don’t leave this forum as we all have a lot to share and learn from each other.

Lets forget the past….and make the most of what we have here

Anyway, Purity desire, any luck with your bonding?

Blessing

--

I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations.

February 13, 2011 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Admittedly, I giggled out of amusement this afternoon when I logged on to see more posts were flagged and I know my second one was not ill to anyone, lol. Although I do feel bad that a simple post for help turned so quickly into a war! I do not wish ill on anyone in this forum and I have no reason to either. What right do I have in that kind of nonsense?

Magpie-Angel:

I do agree and think we all should stick to learning, helping, and sharing as this forum was designed with that in mind. smile

Zero:

I doubt Lady Isolde or anyone else (myself included) meant any harm towards you. But it was hurtful to Incoendium on what you said so it might have lead to people attacking you. I do think it is wonderful that the bonding ritual you use has had such wonder/amazing results for you! However, I know I am one of those people that seem to have the most awful time with remembering and saying different types of names. I guess I should have stated that it was my opinion. Yet either way, I wish you and yours no harm, do not let misunderstandings keep you from this beloved forum. smile

UK85:

Again, I agree. It is unfortunate that a disagreement would cause this much trouble. Everyone is welcome as along as we all agree to not attack and hurt anyone here. Of course there will always be different views and ideas, that is part of an opinion and  how we come to understand the world around us better, lol.

I know a lot of peoples post were flagged and I did not see anything hurtful in them. But with how late/early morning it was, maybe my brain was too tired by then, lol. :P 

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

February 13, 2011 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Wow, we've had quite the discussion going on here, havent we LOL.

The ritual that was posted by Eternal Warrior/Zero is actually BOTH a bonding rite and a conjuration rite.

As a conjuration rite, what is posted here, is not complete so anyone trying to use it as such wouldnt be able to complete the entire conjuration. This part here, is more of a calling or summoning and it works on both unbound and bound entities, whichever happens to be the focus.

So even though it seems like it could be difficult, it could be used by anyone who feels comfortable with it.

Kimberly...you are welcome here in the forum any time. The forum is here for everyone, to utilize and learn from.

We are all students here, even me!

Lessons are learned, even if they're learned the hard way at times.

Love to all!!

MM

February 13, 2011 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

Thank you Mother :-D xoxo

--

February 13, 2011 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Incoendium

EternalWarrior, I forgot to say Welcome to SE and let´s all make peace and get along fine.

Anyways, let us all burry the axes and begin a new one with perfect love, peace, understanding. No harm done.

It was quite a discussion eh? lol!

PEACE TO ALL!

--

*Former known as Sacred*

February 14, 2011 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos