Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Wow!

Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Wow!

Laure

Sighting (I think) of reticent djinn who is not a frequent visual manifester crossing my living room. I actually had the vessel in its box at the time; I took it out and put it on. Not doing anything unusual at the time, cleaning house in anticipation of company to lunch tomorrow and grousing at the prospect of scrubbing up cat puke from the rug. Anyhow, the glimpse shifts the stormy key of this day to a happier one...

February 12, 2011 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

I had a Fae for sometime now that doesn't usually manifest until recently. The thing is, she does it in a way you don't even have time to react! She takes on the form of a VERY tiny little butterfly that is Sliver Gray...with more on the silver shinny part, lol. She will fly right by your face and out the door at really high speeds and only slow down right by your face before zooming off again. A few nights ago she did that right as I opened my mother's bedroom door. This time she stopped right in front of my face and did this little dance before flying off again. How do I interpret what that is suppose to mean? lol

Is you Djinn a new member of your spiritual family or has he been there for a while? At least they made your day brighter and happier instead of cleaning sadness! Sometimes I wonder if they do stuff for giggles and grins. 

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

February 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

He has actually been with me over three years, an eyeblink in his time scheme.  Either visual manifestation costs him a lot of effort, he just doesn't care to do it, or he's shy about it. Sightings are always spontaneous and brief.

February 14, 2011 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos