Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Charging box

FireDeMoN

Charging box: I have just 2 questions so if anyone PLEASE can answer these kind of stupid questions for me so I have one less thing to worry about. Ok, here we go… If we have a charging box, when entity vessel is placed in side the charging box for recharging refreshing reason, is it important to close the lid or not? Second Question, if that entity is working something (like a helping someone on illness), then what should we do? Close the lid of charging box or not? Ok, this has gone up to 3 questions rather then 2 but if someone with better experience on this, kindly explain or provide a solution to my stupid questions at least so that my mind can be at peace.

June 19, 2010 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Duff

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I just got my first charging box for my dragon king. I haven't used it yet because I keep him with me all the time while we are bonding. But the bonding period is almost over and I'd love to know more about how to use the charging box when I do put him in and how and when the lid should be used.

--

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.  For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." ~ Stuart Chase

June 4, 2011 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DjinnLover

Hi Firedemon,

I believe you have the boxes from SE. If you want to charge the vessel then the box's lid must stay closed.

But if your entity is working on something then he lid must stay open.

I keep my boxes open even if the vessel is not in the box when I want them close to me.  Hope this helps.

--

Previously known as Newman.

June 4, 2011 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AuburnEnchanted

I thought I read and maybe I am wrong, but there was post on this the other day.  Anyhow, I thought that with the exception of demons that are actually put in a containment box...that if you put a spirit in a charging box that they still work on the task at hand.  There was nothing mentioned about the lid being opened or closed.  I have a box that I use for everything except my demons.  I have always closed the lid and I still feel their energy.   

June 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Duff -

Thanks for reviving this old tread! Man, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted this LOL Sorry I was not able to up-date this post any sooner. Anyway, over time I’ve learnt that while your spirits are on mission/requests, one should leave the lid of the charging box open as this way they can easily return back to they vessel/home and once they are back, simply replace the lid back on the charging box with the offering and a candle lit to say thank you for they help. Just reading now, my friend DjinnLover already described this in the post *thanks by the way ;)* and it’s pretty much like this.

DjinnLover -

Thanks. Looking at the date when I posted this and now, I guess I learnt so much and I forgot to update my old posts for the sake of others. I really need to spend more time on SE LOL

Regarding my charging box, I create my own charging box and I have been doing it so for all my spirit. I find that they seem to love the work and effort I put into creating a charging box just for them. I have one charging box for every spirit I have. It gives them they privacy! I tend to fill the charging box with plenty of raw/polished gemstone in with plenty of oils. However, I do wish to purchase boosting box for my spirit from SE in a near future :)

--

" My time has come, and so I'm gone. To a better place, far beyond. I love you all as you can see. But it's better now, because I'm free "

- Previously Known As UK85 -

June 5, 2011 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos