Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: bleach

Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > bleach

Laure

I have heard that spirit entities really dislike household bleach, and that some demonics and djinn are attracted to human waste.

Just curious...if a spirit entity can tolerate a vile smell or even considers it interesting, why would they be troubled by the strong but clean smell of bleach?

I'm taking care of a disabled person now and often forgetting to take my vessels off while pouring bleach into the washer to sterilize the nasty laundry. I hope this doesn't harm the entities.

June 5, 2010 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

bleach is chemical, i dont remember its chemical composition exactly but it is harsh chemical for sure.

i try to keep my entities vessels away from all types of harsh chemicals and even from hot water, because thier vessel may be damaged and chemical may block thier coming back to u. so i suggest u also keep ur vessels away from all types of chemicals even citric acid found in lemon,orange.

hope this helps a little

June 6, 2010 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Zeeshan is right. Because of the chemical composition of bleach and other causing chemicals, not only can it damage your vessels, it can leave behind a barrier of sorts on the vessel itself.

For further reading, please view our article blog.

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/blog/show/1485768-caring-for-your-jewelry-vessels

June 7, 2010 at 9:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Thanks Zeeshan and MM for you post which have been quite helpful. I knew bleach and other harsh chemical were not good for my entities but I never thought the citric acid could damage the bond between me and my entities, so thanks a lot to all of you. Can apply juice also (like fresh apple juice) destroy the bond? The reason I’m asking this is because when ever I eat an apple (or drinking apple juice) while wearing the vessel; I get this strange rash on the sides of my fingers. Now I have stopped eating/drinking while wearing my vessel and its much better but I’d still thought of asking this question anyway (just for references)

Many thanks

June 7, 2010 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos