Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: what could this be?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > what could this be?

Swan

Any spirits/entities/amulets I have have been purchased.  I don't conjure myself, and have no plans to start.  I don't come from a magickal family, where someone might "give" me a spirit.

BUT-- last night I had a dream.  I saw a black cat.  She was beautiful, and sweet, I saw her 3 times, stretching, curled up sleeping, and walking.  A voice said to me "wouldn't you love to have a cat?"  I hesitated, and said (one eyebrow raised) " an actual cat or a spirit one?"  The voice said " a friend, a companion, she will be a messenger, your eyes and ears in places you are not or cannot be"  I saw her again... she was so sweet, and loving... I said "of course, she is welcome here, I'd love to befriend her"   The voice said  "expect her then"

Dream ended.  So... opinions please.  Who or what am I welcoming? Who is giving her to me?  This kind of thing has never happened to me before!!

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

June 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi Swan,

I just googled "black cat in dreams"

To see a black cat in your dream, indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

or

Cat - The feminine part of yourself. We all have qualities that are masucline and feminine. The feminine aspect represents the positive, creative, emotional self. In mythology cats are associated with the 'Goddess'. This is a reference to new growth in your life. If you are into Wicca, or have read stories recently of witches, a black cat could represent your higher self. Black cats also represent bad luck. Have you had unfavorable things happening in your life?

I was just wondering which entity did you wear when dreaming.

Yours Paul.

P.S. Wonder who's voice spoke in the dream.Hope MM answers!

June 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Oh this "voice" has spoken to me for years.  I don't know who it is.  There is never a face, never an image.  It is kind, wise, insightful, always sees the good in others...awesome really.  It is objective and literal, so I don't believe the cat is symbolic.  It has never offered anything like this, never spoken on anyone else's behalf before.  It is more like a narrator of my dreams, pointing out meanings and explanations.  It's really intrigued me...because up to this point, I didn't consider "the voice" a separate entity from myself...more like my subconscious speaking... but, this--this changes things!!!  It has asked if I would welcome a.....a... what kind of spirit does this cat sound like?  Why a cat?

Thank you for your reply and thoughts and research, Paul... you are really so sweet.

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

June 5, 2010 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Swan, it sounds like a "familiar Spirit".

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

June 7, 2010 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

It sounds like this "voice" could be your spirit guide. Since you've been hearing her for years, that would be my educated guess

As for this cat spirit...perhaps its a familiar that is looking for a companion either in the physical sense or spirit sense.

Many familiar spirits either get trapped in our realm or choose to stay and end up finding human companions on their own. The spirit may not even need a vessel or ask for one.

I have a dog spirit that is not my own, but he visits so frequently that hes become one of the family. He comes to me between "companions" even though I doubt the people that he helps even know hes there.

For whatever reason, he tends to attach himself to "normal" people for short periods of time.

He's not attached to a vessel nor any one place in particular. He just goes from here to there, from person to person as he sees fit

June 7, 2010 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos