Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Soul Binding

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Soul Binding
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

We really hate the fact that this issue needs to be addressed here in our forum!  BUT, due to extremely unintelligent individuals, we feel that its a must.

Over the last few weeks we have been contacted by clients who have, not only been scammed out of a lot of money, but had the sellers been genuine, our clients lives would have been in danger!

It seems as though there are some individuals online, both on ebay and private websites, offering to bind entities to your soul!

Although it is not impossible, this feat is more than difficult, its extremely dangerous.

Another form of "soul binding" is called POSSESSION!

Practitioners that do soul bindings are few and far between. In fact, we only know one person who practices this art and he has never offered his services outside of the private magickal community.

Since he is the only person we know that practices this art, we spoke with him about his requirements when considering a soul binding.

1. The said spirit/entity must be with the same human companion in UNBOUND form for at least 5 years.

2. He considers soul binding on only Khodams, Devatas, Fae, & Dragons and even then, he evaluates each and every entity for a period of 6 months prior to the soul binding process.

The charge for a soul binding is a flat fee of $3000.00

They are nearly impossible to reverse and, heaven forbid, if something goes wrong,  take several attempts to undo.

Have you ever looked into exorcisms? I suggest you do some research on them.

They are extremely costly and unpleasant, to say the least.

We do not offer soul bindings here, so dont even ask.

2 of our practitioners are skilled in the reversal of soul bindings. The cost is $5,000 plus travel expenses.

Our suggestion to you...Dont think about it, dont consider it, and definitely dont do it.

10:09 PM on 12/12/2008 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart: Lena's most difficult mission yet
Anubis Ravenheart

Why would you want something sharing your soul anyway? Whenever I need a "Soul Companion" I always turn to selkia (See my signature)

--

My daemon is selkia

Daemon: an incorporeal animal that accoridng to some is your "soul" this animal is usually thought to be YOU, being made entirely of your thoughts, it's like your consciense. Not to be confused with Demon.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I was formerly going under the profile name "Bartimeaus".

Check out my website, magickal things @ www.freewebs.com/Anubis-Ravenheart

04:01 PM on 12/14/2008 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Personally, I would never consider a soul binding.

Most spirits & entities are beings of free will and who is to say, 10 years from now, they wont go off the deep end. Ill be damned if I would let them take me with them.

Just like humans, entities & spirits are victim to circumstance. Many of them can go through bouts of depression, anxiety, and neediness.

Although Ive never heard of it, I would think that if they can go through things like that, they could very well be subject to nervous break downs.

Im sorry, but the thought of binding souls with anything, is just not an option in my mind.

Years ago, when my father taught me about soul bindings, he drilled it into our heads (my siblings & myself) that it was one of the stupidest things the old schoolers had ever come up with. He taught us about it so we would know how to do a reversal, if we ever came across a situation that needed to be undone.

And sure enough...

In the late 90s one of the practitioners of soul bindings went off the deep end. He had gotten himself into a serious financial bind and in order to recoop the funds, started offering soul bindings for $1000. And of course, he mis-educated his clients on the benifits of such a procedure. Practitioners both old and new flocked to the wizard to purchase the bindings.

Now perhaps this would not have been such a bad thing had the practitioner used entities that he had actually worked with. Rather, he summoned the entities and bound them to the souls of his clients within hours of the conjuring.

09:16 AM on 12/16/2008 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Now as an experienced summoner, I work with my entities for at least 6 months to a year before I even think about offering them to new keepers. This is just common sense.

Even the most inexperienced conjurer knows that an entity can hide their true self.

Bindings are extremely hard to undo unless the original summoner is the one to undo them. Contrary to popular belief, there are different levels of bindings.

The bindings used on fae are quite different than the ones used on demons. Some bindings are light while others are very strict.

Think of bindings as a leash tied to the ankle of the entity. Good spirits often have a long leash. The spirits that could potentially be harmful have hardly any leash at all!

09:27 AM on 12/16/2008 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: I am soooooooooo blessed!!!!!
Dewdrop

One wonders if the entity/spirit that is getting bound to a human soul for eternity is itself ever consulted. Do they take into consideration the entities/spirits feelings?

09:37 AM on 01/22/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

No, they dont and thats part of the problem. The entities seem fine with their "role" at first until they realize that they are forever bound.

The conjurers do not take the time to get to know the entities OR the clients to see if they are even compatible.

Even when you work with clients in person we make it very clear that  you should feel drawn to that particular entity.

In the case of a custom conjuration, there is no way to know whether the entity or the human will be happy.

NOW, we do offer custom adoptions, but this is a totally different thing. We offer the choice of vessels and entities but our entities are ones that are in waiting of a new vessel. They have already been in the fold and worked with. We know who they are and what they are like.

We always take into consideration the entity and we dont even consider offering them as part of our adoption process until they are ready.

11:57 AM on 01/25/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Mother Moon, what ever happened to all of the people who had that wizard do the soul bindings for them only hours after their entities were conjured? The way he was going about things sounds so dangerous, and I hope that everyone ended up being "ok".

01:36 AM on 05/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

The magickal community is a wonderful thing. When aid is needed, we somehow manage to come together despite our differences, for the common good.

Experienced practitioners  from all over the world came together to aid in the reversal of these bindings. It took several months of near constant work, but in the end, almost everyone came away unscathed....

One of the ladies who purchased a soul binding with her collection of Incubi ended up having serious bouts of depression and memory loss. Her doctors chalked it up to early dementia. Imagine being in your early 30s and having the mind of a 98 year old elderly patient in the metal ward. Im sure her life has been quite difficult.

In the real magickal community, we have laws. And those who break the magickal law, are punished. The man who chose to be so frivilous with his gifts of soul binding was punished in the only reasonable way our laws would allow. His powers were taken from him and in the end, he became a normal, just like everyone else.

For a witch or a psychic, being a normal is one of our greatest fears. After being the way we are for all of our lives, we cannot live in a way deemed as "normal"

Loosing our power, our mind, our ability, etc is one of the most dire punishments that one can imagine.

10:13 AM on 05/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Sorasheart39

so if you are able to take away powers and make them "a normal" then are you able to give someone (a normal) psychic powers??

just a question...

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

03:01 PM on 05/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Yes.

People with extreme amounts of power can remove the veils or the blockages that cause a persons natural psychic gifts to be closed or dormant.

Will you have ever psychic power known to man? No

Will you have to work at strengthening and perfecting your powers? Yes

04:02 PM on 05/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Sorasheart39

how would you go about strengthening and perfecting powers and how would you know if you have them??  i suppose meditation??

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

04:58 PM on 05/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.