Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Forum Rules > Sticky: FORUM RULES

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

The rules here are very simple.

1. No abusive or bullying behavior of any kind!!! 

This rule is to be followed both on the forum as well as through private messaging. There is nothing wrong with a difference of opinions or a good debate but should you choose to call names, belittle or otherwise verbally assault a member here, you will be given the boot. This is a sanctuary. It is not your personal playground to act out your aggressions on others. You will respect each other - as witchy people, as practitioners, as collectors and as human beings. No more warnings. No more second chances. No more pep talks from MM about playing nice. Your profile will be deleted. Your ip address will be tagged. You will be banned. No service of any kind will be provided to you. If, by some chance, you manage to make a purchase from the webstore, that payment will be refunded.

2. The use of seller names is not permitted in any form.

This is not a review forum. Where you buy your wares is your business. If you want to talk about other sellers/dealers in private messages, thats fine, but it is not allowed on the forum.

Do not advertise for yourself or for your favorite para/meta sellers. This is not a marketing venue. 

*There is a place on the forum for members to advertise their own NON-MAGICKAL websites & listings.

3. Sharing personal information that is anything other than your own is not permitted. 

This includes names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, ip addresses, photos etc. If it doesnt belong to you or if its not public information, it is not yours to share with the world.

4. This website and this forum belong to all of us.

This is a sanctuary. It is mine and it is yours. It is up to all of us to maintain a healthy balance on all levels. If you know of something going on behind the scenes involving our members, by all means, let MM know. Every case will be evaluated on an individual basis. Even if its not happening on SE, if it involves our members, it involves us and it involves all of you.

--

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference." — Robert Frost

April 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

soac
Here here!:-)
April 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jane

Thank you for updating the rules

April 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

St. Memnon

Yes, it's good to see this thread. Thank you. 

--

"Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,

Life is but a dream."

April 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

D*O*P

I for one, will honor and uphold the Rules for this Sanctuary and all that reside. Thanks :)

--

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

April 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

These are rules that shouldn't even be explained. Anyone with common sense and a shred of courtesy should know this by now. I just don't see why some people have such a hard time with being civil and act like an adult. I do agree with the consequesnces as stated by MM and I'm glad in a way that they are going to be enforced thoroughly.

April 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hummingbird

Frank at April 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM

These are rules that shouldn't even be explained. Anyone with common sense and a shred of courtesy should know this by now. I just don't see why some people have such a hard time with being civil and act like an adult. I do agree with the consequesnces as stated by MM and I'm glad in a way that they are going to be enforced thoroughly.

Frank,common sense is a novelty these days,wouldn't  you agree? Thanks MM for the formal reminder!

April 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

Hummingbird at April 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Frank at April 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Frank,common sense is a novelty these days,wouldn't  you agree? Thanks MM for the formal reminder!

Fo' Shcizzel! Common sense apparently sin't that common! :)

April 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

D*O*P

Unfortunately we live in a world of egotistical humans. Grabbing everything for themselves and walking over innocents to get it. I vote for Mayberry over Honey Boo Boo everytime!

--

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

April 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

laxkb421

D*O*P at April 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Unfortunately we live in a world of egotistical humans. Grabbing everything for themselves and walking over innocents to get it. I vote for Mayberry over Honey Boo Boo everytime!

Hey leave Honey Boo Boo out of this!!!

--

There is no truth, only stories  - zuni proverb

April 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luvthembb

Honey Boo Boo?? I love it

April 11, 2013 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dragoness

Said perfectly.  :)

--

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off - Gloria Steinem

April 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply