Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > A Mouse In My House

ninja

I have a friend in England that collects odd entities. With that in mind I have a unique experience to share. My daughter had just jumped in bed and I heard her screaming frantically for me. I opened the door and all I see are her eyes bulging from a slit between the blankets that covered her like a mummy. I looked at her confused and asked what seems to be the problem. She exclaimed that something sounds like a really big guinea pig is running from dresser to book case and on to the desk. It was even into the guinea pig food bags causing them to rattle. I figured the temperature change in the house just made the food bags rattle and they echoed throughout her bedroom imitating scratching sounds.

I started rummaging through the pet food and found a little crocheted mouse and threw it at her as I screamed like something bit me. She let out a scream of sheer terror and called me a jerk. Me a jerk...what a disrespectful ingrate. I went to bed myself directly after leaving her room. A few hours later I was awoken by very loud scratching. I laid there listening and when I was fully awake I jumped up and formed an energy wall and pushed what I briefly saw as a foot long black object with long legs out of the house. It didn't return and I felt guilty for not taking my daughter serious.

The next day I was really trying to figure out what it was. I thought maybe something from Mother Willows house stopped. Although when that happens there has always been direct communication because the entity wants to be with us. This time there was no communication. I emailed my English friend. She confessed that she has a Weremouse named Mousey. Mousey had even projected the event in her dream.

Now I ask you, how many people keep a Weremouse and why would you want one. I am going to build a Weremouse trap and bait it with Guinea pig food. Yep!! There will be two sounds, a munch and a BIG SNAP!!

June 4, 2012 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mellerds

"I jumped up and formed an energy wall and pushed" what do you mean by pushed?  oh and a weremouse? really? Those must be.. quite rare... lol Thanks for the story :)

June 4, 2012 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Great story ) I'm a were keeper and I'd love to work with a weremouse just to learn from someone different and unique.

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

June 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ninja

Mellerds ~ Energy minipulation is one way to cleanse.

Temaeyah ~ If you would like I can get you in touch with the conjurer. Although she is in England.

In retrospect it is quite funny, and I have since welcomed her little friend albeit with house rules. I wish I had of taken a picture of my daughters face...I mean peeking eyes.:D

June 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Epiphony
Lol, that's hilarious! Hmm, where did you learn to manipulate energy?
--

Because you can't find all the answers in Google

June 5, 2012 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ninja

Epiphony at June 5, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Lol, that's hilarious! Hmm, where did you learn to manipulate energy?

The Bujinkan

June 13, 2012 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NusantaraRaya

very fortunate there is no were-mosquito or hybrid vampire mosquito, can you imagine tiny vampire thing that drain out your blood. :lol:

--

My english is not very good, sometimes still use google translate or babel fish. So it is difficult for me to fully express myself. :D

June 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ninja

NusantaraRaya at June 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM

very fortunate there is no were-mosquito or hybrid vampire mosquito, can you imagine tiny vampire thing that drain out your blood. :lol:

That Would SUCK! ~ Pun intended

June 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

"She let out a scream of sheer terror and called me a jerk. Me a jerk...what a disrespectful ingrate."

HA!

June 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Tell A Friend About SE

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Google Translator