Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Possession

Memnon

I'm back!!!

It's been a while since I've posted but I'm back and ready to lay a story on you guys. I WAS POSSESSED! It sounds pretty dramatic, right? lol. The experience wasn't as eventful as one would think but it's pretty interesting.

It began about two years ago. I was still pretty green when it came to my psychic abilities, spirits, astral projection, etc but things were moving soooo fast and I was so good at everything I tried. Voices, visions, telepathy, everything. I was getting visitors at least once a week and by visitor I mean that I would wake up to an entity standing in my room, mostly during projection. Sometimes they would talk, other times they would look or ask to be looked at. It was all very new and interesting and I loved it! There was the occasional sleep paralysis fight but I'd been experiencing that since I was a child and it seemed like nothing to worry about. Things were great.

So, you guys have to have heard even a little of the New Age alien talk. Well, I'd had a few E.T. visitors as well and from some videos online I was informed that "beings of light" were working with us to activate our light bodies and that if we were projecting to them and were paralyzed that it was a precaution for THEM since humans are so strong we could accidentaly harm them. But honestly, if someone just pops into your room unannounced I would think that they'd be ready to get popped if I was startled. But, thats just me... Anyway, I was told to allow them to do their business and to relax, etc etc.

Feeling that I was hindering my spiritual growth I made up my mind that the next time I was paralyzed I would simply let it be. I didn't know any better. I would say that about a week later it happened. I was lying on my side in bed and woke up paralyzed. I felt an entity behind me and a cool spot on my side. It sounded, and felt, like something was being sucked out of me with a raspy breath. "Energy work", I thought. Well I spoke out a few times, asking for the entity to identify itself. Nothing. During this short amount of time the cool spot turned into a COLD spot which was slowly penetrating my ribs and getting closer to my lungs. It was a little difficult to breathe. Thats when I got scared and I knew that I'd made a mistake. I called out, with my mind, to my higher power and said "if this is something that is not good for me please give me a sign to fight". I heard my dog growl outside the door. That was it! I forced myself out of paralysis and the entity quickly retreated. I listened. Things were moving downstairs! I was angry... Pissed! Not only had I made a fool of myself by lying there, the thing was about to wake my parents up! My parents were pretty cool about my "psychic phase" but I was told not to invite bad spirits, etc etc. If they woke up to crap moving in the house they'd lose their minds! I rushed downstairs, armed with the power of extreme pisstivity, to throw it out and as I reached the kitchen and listened I felt that it was gone.

After that night I was all about my psychic protection and keeping my family safe. I know that I'm a magnet for spirits and it would kill me if anything happened to them, seemingly because of me. I began clearing and shielding the house, I did a ton of things. I have yet to have a paralysis experience since that night.

Now the cold spot on my side was energetically numb well over 24hrs. After it went away I felt that the experience was in the past and rarely thought of it. Lesson learned. I thought of it so little that I didn't connect it with a pain that would come and go, mainly when I was at work or right as I was waking up. It was a sore, burning kind of pain that I figured was the result of my ergonomically challenged workspace. I got a new desk arrangement at work, bought a new bed, etc. Nothing helped. The doctor didn't know wtf I was talking about because conveniently the pain was nowhere to be found when I tried to show it to people.

A few weeks ago, through an amazing chain of events, I was informed that a "bad spirit" followed me around. My psychic co-worker tells me that she could tell when it was around because when I was in a sh*tty mood my facial features would change, I would speak differently, and I would smell like smoke. All of this was news to me as I thought I was always a ball of sunshine when I came to work. :-)

When I found out I was scared as frick! I began collecting spirits around March of last year and I ALWAYS asked for protection. I mean geeze! I thought, here I am with an ARMY of spirits, amulets, and daily meditation for grounding and protection yet I'm being haunted and can't even tell! I RAN to MM, asking for help. I was too scared to tell if I was really haunted or just paranoid. Turned out, I was. By a high level demon, no less. Can you imagine, for two years, reaching to a pain on your side thats slowly getting worse and not knowing whats wrong or how to fix it? All the while some bugger has latched on to you and is draining the life out of you.

Needless to say, MM got me squared away. Its been a few weeks now and no pain! My side was sore for a while but it was nothing compared to the burning pain that had become a part of my day to day life. Also, during those two years I experienced a great decline in my abilities and the ease with which experiences came. I've been on the up and up since the D was removed and I feel great! MM also informed me that my companions tried to remove the attachment but, alas, could not. The entity was attached way before I began keeping so it makes sense that there wasn't too much that they could do, spare contain its effects. The D was only affecting my health and, from what I've researched, this is a blessing that I'm crediting to my companions. I could have been a lot worse off...

Hope you enjoyed my story! Hi to all the new folk and hi to all you vets!

April 17, 2012 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

sounds horrible memnon and although i haven't been feeling the paralysis recently, i used to a lot. like a lot a lot but i think it stopped after i threw the bad spirit out of my house that was haunting it and because of that all the spirits that he had trapped there could all move on as well which made me happy. 
whenever i was stuck like that i couldn't move or make any noise. i tried to call out so somebody could help me but nothing happened and felt like someone was trying to put the covers over my face.

--

don't give up hope until everything is fully dead and buried.

hate and resentment turn into a poison that twists the mind and makes you go mad

April 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

This is an incredible story! Thank you so much for sharing and most of all for returning to the board  unharmed ;)

--

C.H.

“Just  because  I'm  on  a  different  path  doesn't 
                  mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Sorry to hear about your terrible experience Memnon and great to know that you are ok.

AND welcome back!

--

April 18, 2012 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

Thanks everyone, and I left out a nifty little side story. 

So while I was being worked on I figured I could help out if I were relaxed and stationary so I lay down to meditate for a bit. Well I started to dream of petting my dog. It felt weird petting him so i tried to sit him down and get on with the dream but I realized that his legs were long, bony and clinging to my sides! I was shocked; so, I started to come back to my senses and I was projecting in my room to what felt like a dog sitting on my stomach. When I touched it, omg..., it felt like a fuzzy pig so i threw it off of me and across the room. The thing growled at me, came back and bit my hand! I tried to smack it and it just got worse. lol. I'm like "F this!" so I forced myself back into my body. 

First thing I did was write MM about what happened. I'm all "aw man, MM!, you wont believe this. I projected to this dog thing in my room, glad its going to be gone soon" and she wrote back that that wasn't the entity but one of its familiars! lol. Its pretty funny now that its over but I remember thinking "not only is this guy squatting in my body but he brought his pets too! wtf!" 

April 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE