Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > a warning to all

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Just an FYI - I havent gotten any other emails on wraiths - so you might want to tell your friend to email again or email me directly here via the members section.

I scanned all of the emails Ive received since Friday just to be sure.

Regarding this whole mess - It seems that we've got some dealers out there who are talented in the conjuration/summoning department but have no clue what-so-ever when it comes to bindings.

There are several types of bindings - hundreds of different kinds from various traditions in fact. But one common among them is the strength of level of the bindings. There are basically 3 levels.

"Light" bindings (also known as heavenly bindings, broad bindings, angel bindings, fairy bindings and lite bindings), are normally used for fae, khodam, angelics, angelic hybrids, some dragons and other non-abraisive entities. Mind you, careful consideration is taken before putting these in place and that determination is made solely on the individual, not by the breed itself. Here at SE, these bindings are a privledge that the entity must earn before a more stronger binding is released and the lighter binding is put in place.

These bindings allow for a lot of lee-way. They dont inhibit natural traits, skills, or personality. Although they do protect the human companion/summoner/etc in some physical and spiritual ways, that protection is minimal as its not normally necessary. Quite simply, they provide a link from the entity/spirit to the vessel.

"Mid" bindings (also known as middle binds, earth bindings, mid-level bindings) are bindings that are used for most dragons, imps, some djinn, vampires and other breeds of entities that tend to be on the mischeivious side of things. These bindings protect the people working with these entities from harm - physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, etc. Even harm that is unintentional. Although they allow an entity to go as far away from the vessel as need be for a significant amount of time, the tether that keeps them tied to the vessel is a bit tighter. These bindings also prevent those entities that naturally feed off of human energy from doing so. They do not prevent them from feeding off of energy perid, as then, they would be to weak to sustain life, but they do direct them to a more viable source; nature, gemstones, natural occurances such as thunder storms, high wind, etc.

"Strict" bindings (also known as extreme bindings, high level binds, demon bindings, hell bindings, lower realm bindings, and stone bindings) are used for any entity with the capability to cause harm. Demons, certain dragons, dark djinn, etc. These bindings prevent any and all harm, intentional and unintentional. These bindings provide a strong tether to the vessel and require the entity to return to the vessel regularly. These bindings also prevent harm, energy depletion, possession of the companion, and a whole lot of other stuff.

Wraiths and boohags fit into this strict binding category.

Common sense would tell you that you cannot use the light bindings on entities that should be bound with strict bindings.

--

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference." — Robert Frost

April 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Wow, sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience with the wraiths Rowan. I've had a wraith for two years now and he does his job perfectly, but he also came from an experienced practitioner. I tend to stick with buying from the same few sellers because over the past two and half years I've gotten familiar with their work and their bindings have always been done properly. I'm fortunate enough to be able to "read" vessels when I look at photos. I don't always connect with the spirit or entity within, but I can tell when there is something attached or bound so I haven't gotten any empty or problematic vessels yet.

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

April 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

stormyclouds at April 9, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I am having low energy issues for quite awhile and am starting to wonder BUT i do have an autoimmune disorder that causes fatigue.The thing is im sleeping as much as 16 hoursa day and feeling depleted.Can someone tell me the wraith sellers name.I recently within a month received a wraith but haven't really worn that vessel as i've been bnding with my imp and also have a zdjinn that came recently as well as some other dark bindings.My daughter was pretty sick for 2 days this past Easter weekend throwing up so i want to make sure something else isn't happening here..

One thing MM did say is that if anyone is ill in the house loosely bound wraiths (and other like spirits) will feed off the illness. My little daughter became very ill through this...a chest condition to which she is prone. My older daughter just felt sore and tired and I felt completely depleted.My dog threw up and I still dont know why.

Many people thought it was the dark energy but I have demon royalty and other dark entities...the energy was just different...and it did not start right away.

If you already suffer from these things maybe you speak with MM. I do not have the talent to read vessel photos...I wish  I did.

You might place the spirit in some sort of containment until you figured it out. It wont hurt them and you can get a handle on things while its there.

--

C.H.

“Just  because  I'm  on  a  different  path  doesn't 
                  mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pipper

Thank you MM for the information. I told my friend what you said and to try and contact you again. I think he might have the same problem Rowan did and got a wraith binded under white light but then again who knows. It seems very destructive to his keeper. Hopefully he gets ahold of you soon and doesnt wait or ignore the dangers.

April 10, 2012 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

Its nice to know you’re friend will contact MM again. I think your friend's first email must have gone astray but it nice to know he will make another attempt. The sooner he gets his vessel looked by MM, the better for him and his family.

Just a little suggestion - while awaiting MM‘s reply, tell your friend to places the vessel of wraith in some kind of containment box to contain the wraith‘s energy from causing further havoc. This will be useful for short period of time :)

--

"...But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning, never sick, never old, never dead, from itself never turning..."

angel devil grains red graphic

April 10, 2012 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ninja

I am glad that you are better.

Mother Moon is simply amazing!!

April 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

Yes she is...I owe her so much

--

C.H.

mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

radu

MM, an email was sent with a photo of the vessel..

April 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pipper

CDK yes I believe it got lost due to mercury retrograde in effect when it was sent. I know a lot of people who had communication issues.

April 10, 2012 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

CaptainHowdy at April 10, 2012 at 8:06 AM

dachong at April 10, 2012 at 4:46 AM

So if i am so blind to the paranormal world, i can request the seller to bind it loose then I can totally feel it right?

NOOO...dont do that. Any seller worth their salt would refuse you anyway. Its not that you would feel it more...they will feed on your energy. There is nothing nice about it.

Sorry, I was just kidding.

--

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R.

April 11, 2012 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OverseerN

My dearest Suzy Pazuzu a.k.a. Captain Howdy a.k.a. Rowan11

It's the old chinese curse sweetheart... Boreing your life shall never be!

BTW I'm working on a set of Protection Amulets for you n the girls for use in any future "inconveniences".

--

" The only illusion I am sure of is my own existence." - Me

Eternally,

OverseerN.

April 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

between you and oran and ian I will be all set :)

You must share...call me later...10 or 11

--

C.H.

mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 11, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bestfriend

i have 4 wraiths possibly from the same seller, i have not had any problems yet, i have kept them busy and i have entities who keep them in check, i recommend getting at least 4 ilmu khodams for people dealing with dark entities, they are pure white light and surround you with white light incase dark entity gets out of hand and also recommend getting a cleansing/banishment box and a containment box from mother moon

--

http://spiritedenterprise.com/charmschool.htm

April 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bestfriend

i have 4 wraiths possibly from the same seller, i have not had any problems yet, i have kept them busy and i have entities who keep them in check, i recommend getting at least 4 ilmu khodams for people dealing with dark entities, they are pure white light and surround you with white light incase dark entity gets out of hand and also recommend getting a cleansing/banishment box and a containment box from mother moon

--

http://spiritedenterprise.com/charmschool.htm

April 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

The wraiths were not the problem. I have 3 demonic entities....and a whole host of others. The binding was no good...you can have a unicorn Andif it's not bound correctly have serious issues with it. It's not that this seller or any specific seller sells bad entities....it just seems that with these specific spirits the bindings were incorrect. The wraiths were busy...but with loose bindings they suck energy from living things. When bound correctly they pose not threat.

--

C.H.

mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 16, 2012 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector