Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Casting Spells > my ex girlfriend

wilson
Will. Someone please cast a spell for me to win back my ex girlfriend. I really love her and we broke up over some he say she say stuff. Can someone please help me. Thanks.
--
May 11, 2011 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Hi Wilson and welcome to SE!

I am sorry to hear that you lost your girlfriend. If you really need some help you can contact Mother Moon about a spell.

On your left side there is a "contact me"  or email [email protected] and ask Mother Moon about a spell you need.

Hope this help.

--

A dedication picture of my beloved baby

May 11, 2011 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Hey thanks alot Sacred. I really hope mother moon can help me. I am very new at this type of thing. Do you have any more suggestions just in case I need it?
May 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Well, all I can say is when they cast a spell for you, just stay positive. I know that staying positive is sometimes a hard task to do when you´re depress and lonely. But what I would do is when negativity start to enter your mind, just try to think of a happy moments in your life that makes you feel happy and always, see it as in reality that it´s already is in front of you. 

I know how it feels because I had been there myself. 

I always encourage myself by listening to great love songs or any songs that have a deep meaning in their lyrics that can make you feel better. But you can try some things that can ease your mind when feeling of hurt or loneliness start to linger around.

--

May 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Love songs makes me feel worse ..lol. I really do appreciate you taking the time to reply and be of concern for my feelings. That really means alot to me. By the way I sent you a inbox message.
May 11, 2011 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Hi wilson... lol!

Well, you can do other things that can make you feel better. Don´t just sit alone and think of her all the time, it will only make you feel lonelier or depress. Be with your friends or if you have a dog or a cat they can help ease your hurt feelings even just a bit.

--

May 11, 2011 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

hi wilson :3 i'm sorry to hear about your situation. it wasn't that long ago i split from my partner but SE and the entity i got from mother moon helped me get him back. thats him in my picture with me.

i was depressed, suicidal and everything else and was losing hope til i found this place. it does take time but it will work

May 11, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

Hello Wilson

I am truly sorry to hear about your problems. The best thing I can recommend is try speaking with MM and see what she could do for you to help you return your GF.

Alternatively you can do what Sacred says in the posts above. Stay positive and think positives.

I know how hard and painful it is. I just wish I could cold more for you then just saying these word. My wishes and blessing are with you.

--

"You don't know how lucky you are..."

May 12, 2011 at 2:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson

C.D.K at May 12, 2011 at 2:43 AM

Hello Wilson

I am truly sorry to hear about your problems. The best thing I can recommend is try speaking with MM and see what she could do for you to help you return your GF.

Alternatively you can do what Sacred says in the posts above. Stay positive and think positives.

I know how hard and painful it is. I just wish I could cold more for you then just saying these word. My wishes and blessing are with you.

Thank you so much for those encouraging words. I really appreciate that!
--
May 12, 2011 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson

C.D.K at May 12, 2011 at 2:43 AM

Hello Wilson

Thank you so much for those encouraging words. I really appreciate that!
--
May 12, 2011 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dukey

Hi Wilson.  Welcome.  From your post I can see you are really hurting.  I came on this board for similar reasons.  Like those who have posted before me, contact MM for help.  She is currently helping me with a love situation.  And this forum is awesome.  Everyone thus far had been supportive and kind.  Sorry to hear that your heart is hurting, hopefully MM will help you.  Trust me, I know how hard it is at times to keep positive.  It's hard and it hurts.  But this is one place where you will find kindess and help. 

May 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wilson
Awww thanks Dukey! I feel better already from those kind words.
--
May 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timelady31

Hello all,

I still having somewhat trouble with my Boyfriend (since I am a Woman it will be Boyfriend). We are starting to get back together over the virtuel World of "Second Life" but he still says "Time is a Healer". We only see each other over this PC Platform and not yet again in real (he lives in England me in Germany) since we had seperated a Year ago. I am getting a guardian Dragon which I hope will help me bringing my Boyfriend the Feelings back for me.

If this REply is not set right in this Posting please put it where it is right, thank you.

Timelady

May 14, 2011 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

edphinx

Hope that you got your girl back wilson, just came in and saw your post and felt I share your feelings, is almost a year already but like Timelady31 posted Time is a Healer.

June 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ninja

Wilson,

Not to downplay what you are feeling I would like to offer a cliche.

"Variety is the Spice of Life"!

Instead of pining for someone whom left you, let this be an oppourtunity for you to get a lady that really rings your bells. A sinlge guy should have options and until you are married you should have experienced enough ladies to know what you like and what habits drive you bonkers. Take your time and experience new and exciting people.

June 15, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stormyclouds

Wilson,I am sorry about your situation.side from getting a spirit to help and a spell cast have you tried having a heart to heart talk with her and explaining how sorry you are and how you feel?Like Ninja said sometimes it's hard but it can be that push to get out there and meet new people.However if you really feel this is the person for you do try and PM Mother Moon.She's great and really caring.And in the future be careful about the he say ,she say.I say it from experience.Alot of people will try and throw a monkey wrench in your relationship as they're unhappy or jealous of what you may have.I wish you the best.

June 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Tell A Friend About SE

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Google Translator

Visitors