Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Djinn

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Djinn

Laure

Mine can be evanescent. I've seen them only very briefly, only at twilight and at night...and for reasons I don't understand, they seemed to find it far easier to manifest visually while I was in India last year than here in the States. I live in a part of the world that's still pretty solidly Christian, and I suspect that they may not like that. (I'm not too keen on it myself.) In India, they were much more active and, I thought, comfortable.

As to the beauty business...I believe that. I've been losing weight; I'm actually thinner than I've been since the age of twelve...but here's the really interesting part...what's emerging is finer, prettier bone structure than I ever had at twelve or any other time. I have better legs than I had at twelve...as a ballet student!

I didn't make any requests of this kind. They seem to prefer if I don't, and to do this kind of thing on their own initiative. You can believe I am respecting that.

12:08 AM on 06/23/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Auntie Em: Hate You, Hate Kansas, taking the dog ~ Dorothy :P
Sorasheart39

since i'm here i want to let everyone who cares just the slightest i'm getting my very first entity! i'm soo excited and i just can't wait!! ^_^ just letting everyone know but i think he would be the BEST first companion; Sargone the Dragon/Djinn i may update everyone in the djinn forum but then again i might not have anything to talk about seeing as how i don't have any psychie or whatever lol

wish me luck and i wish it double to you ^_^ YAY

lolomg

06:53 PM on 06/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

That's really cool Sorasheart!

You need to update and let us know how it goes. I wonder how a dragon/djinn is different than a dragon or a djinn alone.

You must have gotten yourself a very smart wish-granter probably smile

I'm very happy for you! big grin

--

Thanks to Erithea.

01:47 AM on 06/25/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Yrat, a dragon djinn has properties of both a dragon and a djinn. It can do things that aren't exclusive to just one race of spirits. I have a dragon djinn as well. I find hybrids to be fascinating.

--

02:03 AM on 06/25/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

It sounds very nice, yes. I've looked at vampire/djinns, but I haven't seen that SE have sold any, so I haven't bothered to buy from other sellers.

--

Thanks to Erithea.

04:29 AM on 06/25/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I have some really exciting news to share with everyone! I have a ring that is quite large and strange looking. My Mother had found it after my Grandmother died and it had no instructions or nothing with it. About 6 or 7 yrs ago, she found it and gave it to me. I have always wondered about it. My Mom could only say if it had anything in it, it was most likely done by a friend of my Grandmothers who used portal boxes, at least she believed. So I decided to finally send some photo's to SE and I was blown away when I found out it contains a Marid Djinn! I was given his name and planned on bonding with him soon. I am very excited to learn how long he was with my Grandmother and his experiences with her too. While I have tons of knowledge in the forms of notes and grimore's from my Grandmother, much of her magical life is unknown to me. So I am hoping he had been with her through much of her life and can fill me in on some of it.

I will let you all know how it goes.

Belle, I agree with you about the hybrids. I too am very interested in them. I hope someday to aquire a Dragon Djinn, Dragon Demon and Demon Djinn. The 2 dragon hybrids I am so very drawn to. I think hybrids are very cool and find it interesting that very different races do bred and blend.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
05:46 AM on 06/25/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

Oh wow big grin That's awsome!

I wish I had more people in my family interested in things like this. I won't ever find a ring like that.

Please let us know how it goes with the two of you smile

--

Thanks to Erithea.

08:41 AM on 06/25/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

ok, the fascinating thing is that my ring was shipped out thursday morning and i really hoped that it would come today (saturday) so that i could stay up late and do the welcoming ritual with my new friend Sargone (dragon/djinn) and i really didn't think that he would come that early but sure enough, i checked the mail and lo and behold... he was here right on the day i hoped for ^_^!!

i immediately ran into the house and put his vessel on my finger... unlike Lady Isolde with her demon queens i felt nothing, no change or anything different than normal... but maybe that's just because of the difference in entities... maybe he's just more subtle... like i said before: i gots no psychie so maybe it's me so... i don't know what to do...

after putting the ring on i kept it on for around 20-30 minutes and showed everyone then i read the papers that came in the package and it said that i shouldn't wear it before taking a bath and cleaning myself of the days negativity (and there is a lot of it here because my whole family is against me doing this... they think it's a scam... but i really do believe this site is genuine even if ripoffreport says otherwise...-_-) so i jerked the ring off of my finger and said "i'm really sorry, i-- i was just really excited and i couldn't wait to wear your vessel! please forgive me, i wasn't trying to be disrespectful!" i put him back in the bag in the box he came in and kept reading...

that's a noob for ya... lol

anyways, about the sneaking around and wearing his vessel to work isn't going to happen i think because the stone portrudes out more than i realized andi don't know if i would be able to get away with breaking the rules so i talked out loud saying "before we do the welcoming ritual tonight, i just want to say that you are welcome into my life as a friend and hopefully a life-long companion... whenever you're comfortable, you can follow along and hang-out with me... i really want to be able to have a proper bonding experience but i may only be able to wear your vessel after work and on weekends"

btw i got a couple of nice little gifts as well.... i got a pleasant-smelling Purple Rain inscence pack and i guess a carrying bag for my ring ^_^ i also got an advertisement sticker to place somewhere, i dunno yet tho lol... i gotta get a chargin/cleansing box... i don't want him to go dormant before i even get to know him!!

also, i'm a bit confused so i have a few questions to ask before i go...

i read that i would get a list of things that i could offer him when he acomplishes something... i didn't get one and i think that i will need it when the time comes so what kind of offerings would a dragon/djinn like? cause i know nothing of this and hope to learn a lot and how would i offer it to him? just put it in a bowl overnight or something? burn it?

hmm i seem to have forgotten my other questions... oh, well when i figure them out i know where to come ^_^

LOVE ALL!

sincerely,

SH39

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

06:24 PM on 06/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

OMG i didn't realize it was that long... maybe i should make a novel of it lolmg i just wanted to share some things not write a book (on the forum anyways)!! lol

later everone ;)

--

06:26 PM on 06/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

I did the same thing when I got my dragon wink I ripped the box open and put her on THEN I read the paper.

I took her off, apologized, put her back, went to work and did the ritual when I came back home at night.

It went just fine with me smile

--

Thanks to Erithea.

08:07 AM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

I did the same thing with my Beginner Demon. Fortunately I had showered before taking him on, lol!

08:52 AM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

^_^ well now i can wear him and i am a little worried that i may not have done the welcoming ritual right... sad i sat outside watching the candle burn and watching the stars for about three hours and my back started hurtingso i put the candle out myeslf... i had no idea that tea lights could last so bloody long! see, i lit it at about 10:30pm... but anyway, when my back started hurting (i have a lot of problems for a 19 year old) i kind of extinguished the candle myself and took everything in the house and set the ring on top of my cabinet and re-lit the candle and waited for it to die... finally at about 3:20something it died and i picked the ring up and said "our bond is begun, so mote it be." and i put him on my finger o_O that didn't come out right... i put the ring on my finger and went to sleep but like i said no psychie ;) (but i'm gonna stop sayin that) and i don't feel any different...

has anyone else felt any different from getting a djinn or dragon? or did it just take time? i know what it's like to be in a new place with new people and maybe he's just gotta get used to it

i dunno ^_^

ttyl

01:39 PM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Honestly it's not like in the movies where you can do the ritual and all of a sudden you feel a huge change. Some people (who are very sensitive) feel stuff right away, but not everyone. I've had my first spirit for over 3 months now and I don't feel much from him even though I wear him and talk to him on a regular basis. There are many others on here who have had real communication issues (ie: having a full conversation) who have had spirits for a while too. You should by no means expect to feel/see something right away. Remember, your spirit first had to go through the mail to come to you. They need to regroup from that travel time as well as get accustomed to you and your energy and enviornment.

Sometimes i think that people "look" too hard to see something instead of just letting things be and develop naturally. I hope to see something from my spirits within a year, and will be happy if it happens within that time frame. A year may seem like a long time to us, but when you consider how old many spirits are (there are dragons who are 20,000+ years old) a year is not a long amount of time in "their" years.

Just because we want to see something does not mean that they are ready. I ask mine to come to me, but I understand that it does take time. I don't want my spirits to feel like they are a novelty to me that are supposed to appear on command.

I'm sure you did the bonding ritual fine, but feel free to repeat it if you are nervous that you messed it up. I have repeated the bonding rituaal for a few of my spirits.

Just don't doubt yourself so much. Be confident. big grin Talk to him and include him in your life. Maybe give him a quick rundown of your family/life history. Show him pictures of your friends and family. Show him your favorite places to visit and what types of things you do in your spare time. Just treat him (or her) as you would treat your best friend. Believe in yourself and use your intuition. We are all capable of overcoming our blockages, so do not assume that you will always be unable to see/hear your spirit. Like Mother Moon said in one post, all spirits will manifest eventually in some form whether it be dreams, pendulum drowsing, telepathy, etc. I think that self belief is probably key in growing magically and psychically.

Give your dragon djinn a little bit of time. I am sure you are as anxious as I was smile but remember that they will come to you when you are ready AND when they are ready. Just relax and enjoy the journey.

08:54 PM on 06/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

the thing is i can't relax and enjoy the journey, i work all day and barely have time to wear his vessel and bond with him sad .... and i have tried to meditate many of times but i can't get a peice of silence because my brother is ADHD and does his very best to get on my nerves... the other members of my family don't help either... so i was outside waiting for the candle to burn out (it took forever!) just waiting under the night sky ... then my back started hurting...

is it okay to hold the ring up to the night sky and say all of that ritual stuff and then go into the house and do the candle thing? cause i don't think i will be able to do that again...

and btw i heard something like a voice come out of my speakers in my car driving home today, and i know it wasn't my music because i listen to the same song on the same cd every day it was low-pitched but i couldn't understand it....

i know that he's gotta get used to me and his new surroundings and whenever i invite him into my dreams i'm not trying to be pushy or trying to prove his existance i just want to know what he looks like... and learn from him

i hope to buy a pendulum sometime soon... i just want to buy some other stuff with it ^_^ maybe some djinn communication oil...

hey, i wonder if Lady Isolde would do a painting of him like the dragon painting in the web store?

--

07:12 PM on 06/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Why can't you just wear his vessel with you to work? Just talk to him through your thoughts. I think you're "overthinking" things a little too much. smile

I know your anxious to see what he looks like, but some of us have spirits that we've had for a while that have never physically appeared for us. Some spirits just do not show themselves in their "true" form. I know it's a bummer, but it should be more important for you to connect with him emotionally rather than just seeing what he looks like.

If you're focusing too much on him appearing for you then you might miss the small signs.

Yes, it's okay to do the ritual outside and then light the candle inside. I think that the intent and the emotion is the most important part of this bonding ritual.

And yes, Lady Isolde does do spirit drawings. They are for sale in the webstore under the "spirit drawing" category. The prices are all different depending on what you would want.

07:48 PM on 06/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I agree completely with Belle, you are really over thinking all of this and trying way to hard to make or see something happen asap. I am going to be blunt, you need to step back and chill out. Bonding takes time. It is not going to be overnight.

I don't understand why you can not wear him at work. Can't you just put him on a chain and wear him under your shirt? I hope to be back at work and back on duty by Fall sometime and am limited on how much jewelry i can wear, but I just plan on putting my entities under my uniform shirt out of the publics eye and still in contact with my skin.

I know back when I was a kid and learning about entities and such, I wanted to see them bad, real bad. So here I was trying to see every time the wind blew or a cloud changed or anything else as a sign of entities and spirits around me. Once I finally chilled out and stoppedlooking so hard, I began noticing true activity.

I have done my rituals inside and only held the vessel up to the moon light through a window and seen results. While I know the bonding ritual is very important, I feel deep inside it is like most rituals, which is what a person needs to feel they are indeed tapping into the energy around them and making a connection that leads to a magical happening. So don't worry so much on all the little things. This entity picked YOU and therefore he is already wanting to bond with you. Now it is your turn to believe in yourself and enjoy the bonding and start in wonderful and new adventure together!

Yes I can do a picture for you once you are through the bonding phase. Wait at least a few weeks and allow the bond to build and then we can talk smile But for now, just enjoyed this beautiful entity that wanted to be in your life with you!

BTW Belle, I love what you wrote these last couple of posts! You are very insightful and explained things so well! It is always enjoyable to see others trying to help others and you are doing such a great job! cool

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
08:15 PM on 06/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Lady Isolde 3 hours ago
by Lady Isolde 38 hours ago
by Renee 2 days ago

Tell A Friend About SE