Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: been a long day...

Forum Home > Esoteric Discussions > been a long day...

Magpie-Angel

so like, long story short, me and my parents had a huge falling out over money and it reached a point where i couldn't take it anymore. my mother called me untrustworthy and a whole bunch of unsavory names. she questioned my physical health as i've been in and out of hospital since november last year and she said that if my blood results don't show anything on the 17th then i'd have to get a new place to live.

i just had enough and i was so stressed so i ran away from home. i just took my pendulum and crystal ball that i got from SE and i was off. i stayed in some woods and then today i made my way over to a friends house.

me and my friend went around trying to find a hostel for me to stay in for tonight but no one would take me in because i wasn't pregnant or had any children.

in the end i returned home and had an emotion reunion with my parents. i've always been very close with my father and he broke down in tears when he found out why i had left without a word. i didn't mean to make him or my mum sad. i just wanted out of all the stress. while i was gone i was constantly worried about if i missed the coming of my entity. i was so worried that they'd just sell her on or just throw it out while i was gone.

she still hasn't arrived but i'm not giving up on the hope that she'll arrive safe

March 13, 2011 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

First, I'm going to tell you that I am so sorry to read that youre having a rough time. It gets better, trust me. Please just trust me!

Second, no matter how bad it seems if you've got a place to stay, food to eat, and someone that cares about you you are friggin' set! Please dont run out on a good thing! When you're older you're gonna wish that you could go back to having it as easy as you do now. I just wish that you wouldnt learn this the hard way. Those people are doing the best that they know how. Don't blame them for what they know, just smile knowing that they care enough to try.

Go with the flow for a little bit, why fight the current? You'll wear yourself out trying. Remember who you are, play pretend for a bit, and you'll have your chance to shine and stand on your own two. I promise.

Besides, how you gonna run away without your little kitsune! You know that she'd be telling you the same thing if she were with you, which i know she is. Just listen.

March 13, 2011 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

thank you so much mamnon smile

i feel a lot more settled now that i am back at home. the woods where i stayed are very important to me. when i was younger i got lost in those woods and a white fox spirit guided me out of the woods back to my parents so now that i'm older i normally give offerings to the oldest tree in the forest for the white fox.

i don't intend to leave any time soon now. things will get better. i know they will and i'll take your advice and just go with the current although most situations i have mean that my river turns to a puddle and there is no flow

March 13, 2011 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

I'm glad that you're feeling better! Lots of love heading your way. Take care.

March 14, 2011 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos