Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Construct question

Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Construct question

Don

I have a quick question in regards to constructs created with the construct amulets sold here awhile back (and I suppose this could extend to constructs created the old fashoned way).  I decided to dust off the amulet and reconnect with a construct I was working on a few months ago.  Originally it was given intention, personality, form, and life.  Since then, I've been studying Hermetics.  Reading ahead to the Practitioner level, there is a ritual to create and release elementals.  They involve charging an elemental with a specific energy (water, earth, mercury, venus, mars, etc) and releasing it.  My question is, working with constructs, can you mix complementary energy to better round out your construct so for example:

Education/Information gatherer: Air (Education, Intellect)/Mercury(Reason, Logic)
Muse: Fire (Creativity, Intuition)/Venus (Asthetics, Beauty)
Dream ~cough~ companion:Fire (Lust, Passon)/Venus (Love, Desire)/Lunar (Dreams, Sleep)
Legal Aid: Jupiter (Legal Issues, Luck)/Mars (Justice, Strength)
Career Aid: Earth (Money, Jobs, Business)/Jupiter (Leadership, Aquiring wealth)/Mars (Aggression, Competition)

Is this sort of thing possible?  Should the energy be implanted in different sessions?  Is this even a good idea?

March 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

What a great question Don!

It´s good to revive this topic. Sorry, I am not much of a help but I am curious as well. Let´s see what MM will say ;)

--

March 15, 2011 at 5:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i'd like to know about this too Don :3 was it hard at all to make the construct you currently have?

March 15, 2011 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Absolutely, you can! Although this is a more advanced technique and should be done in sessions according to your own personal energy levels (only do what you can handles), its an awesome way of infusing your construct with energy!

What a great topic Don!!

Do let me know how things turn out.

March 15, 2011 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Weeelllll, for the record, I'm quite a noob at this stuff.  Originally I did put something together and was able to call on it in dreams and what not, but it wasn't overly strong.  My current curriculum has been major energy work, so chakra breathing/charging, Alternate Nostril breathing, pore breathing, etc and I figured, why not put that energy to good use?  So I read ahead a bit about elementals and adapted the practice to use the amulet I got.  So essentially, I've been visualizing the construct in meditation, pore breathing a certian type of energy and projecting it through my heart chakra (Like Iron Man's arc reactor) into the construct in the meditation while simultaneously pushing the energy into the amulet in the physical.  I just wanted to make sure the energies wouldn't overwrite each other.

So currently it's appearance in meditations have become much clearer along with vocal and tactile sensations, but if I'm not paying attention to it, it's like it doesn't exist. 

March 15, 2011 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos