Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: First Gardian Dragon

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > First Gardian Dragon

Colby

ok i am going to buy a my first entity and i was wondering what i should do and axpect for when he gets here.he is a Gardian dragon and i have absolutly no clue how to treat him and what to expect from him. help?

March 3, 2011 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

take your time with the bonding ritual and when it is finished, make it known how happy you are to have him in your home. say you are looking forward to a long life together.

entities love offerings and its important to find what he likes. as a guideline certain races like certain things but remember that they are individuals and have unique tastes too so ask him what he likes and everynow and then give him food offerings or incense or even gemstones.

i'm new to keeping too and i'm getting a completely different entity but its always nice to share knowledge

just treat him like you would a good friend. don't ask too much of him. spend time with him and wear his vessel for at least 30 days at first to match your energies up and for him to bond with you. meditate together.

like all entities, dragons have manefestations where they can make their presence known to you. shadows within shadows, touching you etc. don't be afraid though as they are trying to show you themselves and that is wonderful as it means that they care enough about you to do that.

March 4, 2011 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Colby

ok thanks for the help that has me wondering though...where do i get a tea light?

March 4, 2011 at 9:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

you can get tealight positively everywhere. i'm not sure where you live but here in the UK they are in nearly every shop like poundland, wilkinsons, tesco, asda etc. they don't sell them seperately normally but they sell them in bulk packs quite cheap. if you can't find them in any shops then order  online but you should be able to find them easily.

March 4, 2011 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

this is the best table for guardian dragons on their likes

weekday: thursday, planet: neptune, month: march, gemstone: tree agate, colour: purple, foliage: elm, animal: leopard, scent: grass, herb: celery.

wow it has the same month as my kitsune

March 4, 2011 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Colby

ok but what do they look like? are they little white candles because i have 3-4 of thos4

March 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

This is what Tea Light Candles looks like:

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

March 4, 2011 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Colby

yes thats exactly what i have

March 4, 2011 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

looks like you are all sorted now :3 if you want to know anything else just ask

March 5, 2011 at 8:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Colby

ok

March 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day