Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: How do I summon my first demon?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > How do I summon my first demon?

Shadowfox

Hello. I was wondering how to actually summon a demon, instead of buying one. I would like to learn how to summmon a level 2. Any help would be greatfully recieved.

November 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Shadowfox at November 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Hello. I was wondering how to actually summon a demon, instead of buying one. I would like to learn how to summmon a level 2. Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Isn’t that a bit dangerous?

Try PM MM and she should be able to help you.

By the way, welcome to SE.smile

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

November 20, 2010 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowfox

Thank you! No. I have summoned a Marid before and I didn't need a circle. I think I probably need to cast a powerful circle for the demon, though.

November 20, 2010 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

No worries Shadowfox, I am glad to be of a help. If you have done it before then it should't be very hard for you. The only thing you should be concered is the proection from this demon so I'd suggest to email MM and seek her advice regarding this.

You never know what kind of demon would come fouth and its better safe then sorry.

Anyway I wish you good luck and let me know how it went.

Thank you:-)

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

November 20, 2010 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Isn't asking this like going to KFC and asking what they're 11 herbs and spices are so you can make your own KFC Chicken? 

This is still a business and someone's livelihood. Sorry, but if I were MM I probably wouldn't tell you how. 

November 21, 2010 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowfox

If MM decides she won't, then I guess I will live with out. If I really was into buying a demon I would look at true but cheaper places, like *link removed* They have really good deals. Mostly because its over-whelming to have that many demons to care for. I frankly would sell them that cheap if I really needed to get rid of them.

*note* Please do not link to other sellers. Since some sellers seem to be constantly trying to battle with others, SE prefers that you keep it about their magickals and Entities only.

November 22, 2010 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Most practitioners don't share their summonings and so forth work. But more then anything it is due to the danger of those who are inexperienced. There are teachers within the metaphysical community, who a person can apprentice with to learn summoning and more.

Aside from all that, there is the risk involved that no summoner would not want to see someone who is not trained to do one. For Demons alone, there is the 7 days of fasting, intense protection needed and then the ability to be able to read and see them so that you can actually get what your asking for. There are some Demons who lie and can even trick an experienced summoner too and if you don't know what your doing, some can harm you terribly too.

I can't speak for the Sisters, but from my own view on it, I would not want to see someone start summoning, especially Demons, if you didn't know 100% what your doing. I would be devastated to give someone that kind of info and then they ended up hurt or worse because they weren't trained to do so. But again, thats just my take on it.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

November 22, 2010 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

the last thing anyone on this site needs is information on how to HURT themselves with demon summoning for inexperienced practioners....when posting, do NOT provide information that is dangerous to members, especially newbies whom may try what "tips" you are offering. ~PROTECT ONE ANOTHER, DO NOT PROVIDE HARMFUL AND DANGEROUS INFORMATION.

SE IS NOT CREEPY HOLLOWS AND ITS MEMBERS WILL NOT TOLERATE DANGEROUS DEMON SUMMONING "TIPS" BEING SO IRRESPONSIBLY WRITTEN AND POSTED; SHOWING NO CARE FOR THE LIVES OF THE FORUM MEMBERS.

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 10, 2011 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Danger?  I heard nothing of how it was dangerous?  If I provided information, it was information on how someone can avoid doing something dangerous.  I tripped over the information on accident and learned through it.  Nothing dangerous happened to me though; more along the lines of weirdness. 

If you think something is dangerous, then feel free to share so we are not playing cloak and dagger here and concealing information on a touchy subject people are scared about.  One thing I think is dangerous is keeping people from knowing anything.. then they are more prone to make mistakes.  If there is something I should know myself, then feel free to educate me on it =)  I'm all ears to learn something new.

I have the utmost respect for demon kind.

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 10, 2011 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

If you want to learn how to summon demonics on your own, there are plenty of books on the market to teach you how to do so...E.A. Koetting's Works of Darkness, Evoking Eternity, Kingdoms of Flame, Baneful Magick, & The Spider and the Green Butterfly. The Cyprianus (Key to Hell) & Legion 49 are a couple of other good ones.

The information is out there, if you know where to look and what you're looking for.

We'd just prefer that its not shared here, on our site. This is a public site and often, we get teenagers and other non-experienced people who are simply trying to find their way and the last thing we want is for someone to get hurt.

Conjuration is a very serious rite, no matter what you're bringing forth and without the right safety precautions in place, terrible things can (and have) happen.

The worst case senerios = demonic possession & death.

March 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Not a problem.   I wasn't aware that you didn't want to share that sort of information here.  I was under the impression people were more gung-ho on talking about things demonic here.

A question on the side.  I was eyeing the different demons you have and it goes all the way up to general and queens.  Is there a female version of a general?  My crew of spirits are preferably all females.

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 10, 2011 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Yes there aresmile We actually have some available...I just havent had the time to get hardly anything listed as of late. My schedule has been terribly hectic!

Email me at with what you'd like to see in a female as far as attributes go and I can see whom we've got available to fit your tastes.

March 10, 2011 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Something I have notably discovered about Demons or just any sort of spirit.  This may be helpful to those who own some spirits:

Demons or Spirits seem to be reactive to ones subconscious leanings.  I would venture to guess that they somehow share a link with a person.  I guess its different for everyone as everyone shares a different bond with their spirit family.  The best way I can describe this is, be careful for what you wish for.  I have to constantly watch my thoughts, because energy follows thought, and if I'm thinking about something it seems that my mind just "goes there."  lol.  So unintentionally.. if you don't give your spirit or demon proper instructions, they may react to some of your thoughts like a command.

Any comments on this?  tips? tricks? techniques?  This is in fact one of my own challenges.  My friend is always telling me I am "paying her a visit" as I am thinking about her.  Any tips to remedy this Mother Moon?

--

March 10, 2011 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Actually, if you simply tell your entity not to act on your personal thoughts without you actually telling them, writing them down, or whatever it is that you do when your command your spirits, then this behavior will stop.

Because they communicate telepathically AND they want what is either best for us or what we want for ourselves, its not uncommon for them to act on our personal thoughts, unless we tell them otherwise.

March 11, 2011 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

This is like HVAC installation, medical treatment, and car repairs - best left to someone who already knows how. Start small, with some magick that can't possibly hurt you, however it comes out. Perhaps a money spell. 

March 11, 2011 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

@MM:  Thanks for that book list.  I'll have to check it out, even if it's just for armchair theory.

@Laurie:  I don't want to sound negative, but you may be surprised at what could "hurt you".  From what I've learned, manifestation seems to take the path of least resistance, so if you do a money spell, have a rich old uncle, and aren't very careful, you may be in for an unpleasant surprise :-\

March 11, 2011 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

yep that's very true Don about the Uncle part....."harming no one on its way" is always and excellent inclusion in every spell. xoxo big grin

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 11, 2011 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i have a few spells designed not to harm but i've never tried them out. they range from money to love to talking to forest sprits.

March 11, 2011 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

big grinsounds interesting Magpie.

--

March 11, 2011 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i wish thinking of posting them somewhere for people to try if they wanted seeing as i don't know if they work. i can't get any of the ingredients around where i live to casting them would be impossible for me.

March 11, 2011 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos