Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: How can I conceal my spirit purchases from my parent who disbelieves and hates dark magic?

Forum Home > Esoteric Discussions > How can I conceal my spirit purchases from my parent who disbelieves and hates dark magic?

Jslac4eva

So obviously my problem is that my mom despises this kind of stuff. My family is very catholic meaning ever time you see someone in my family they are on their rosary praying away. I've been looking at this spirit ring for a while and have wanted it for some time. I have my own money but my debit card is linked through her bank account. How can I get around this obstacle? When I receive the ring I'll just say a friend gave it to me as a thank you gift. Please help me out!

--

HellzStrength 

October 14, 2010 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

what about taking out the cash, purchasing a money order and mailing it in?  smile

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

October 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

You can always try paypal as well. Just put money on your paypal account through your card and then pay for the ring with your paypal account. 

October 15, 2010 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

ahhhh nice ideas! Thanks!

--

HellzStrength 

October 15, 2010 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Plus, anything ordered from SE, comes in normal packaging. No Where on our packages does it indicate that we are a metaphysical companysmile

October 20, 2010 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

Beautiful! That helps a great deal!

--

HellzStrength 

October 20, 2010 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

I cannot promise anything in terms of individual results, of course, but I find that I can wear mine in plain sight of the people I do NOT want to notice these pendants...and they don't notice them. I did pick gemstones that go with the usual style and color palette of my normal clothes (blue, green, white, gray) so that the pendants wouldn't attract attention by differing from my usual style.  I've actually had only one person ever take note of them, and that was a stranger who just thought they were pretty and wanted to know what kinds of stones they were. 

Remember, you can wear a ring on a chain under your clothing, like a pendant, when you don't want these items to be seen.

October 20, 2010 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

I was wondering about that. I only have a golden necklace with a cross on it both blessed by the pope. Would I still be able to put the ring on it even though it's blessed and all? (mind you I have a level 1 demon) The last thing I want is for my demon to somehow be exercised out of the vessel by accident. 

--

HellzStrength 

October 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

I was wondering about that. I only have a golden necklace with a cross on it both blessed by the pope. Would I still be able to put the ring on it even though it's blessed and all? (mind you I have a level 1 demon) The last thing I want is for my demon to somehow be exercised out of the vessel by accident. 

--

HellzStrength 

October 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

I wouldn't wear the two together. Your new friend would probably find that offensive. You can get a sturdy chain on ebay for your ring. Silver or stainless steel - demonics and djinn don't like gold. You just need a chain that is long enough to hide the ring under your shirt and that has a good, strong clasp to avoid accidental loss. (There is usually a jewelry shop selling chains in any shopping mall, but they will overcharge - you can get the same item at a fraction of the price on ebay.)

October 20, 2010 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos