Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: islam and magick, adopting, binding entities, confused, lemengton

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > islam and magick, adopting, binding entities, confused, lemengton

zeeshan

hi all,

i was reluctant to ask this before, but we all r open minded and members of this big family, i am asking it now, i hope u experienced ones will answer this question adequately.

this is very important information for me and other muslims to know.

iblees worshipped GOD so much that he was given access to paradise and allowed to worship with angels. when GOD asked him to bow in front of Adam, he refused and GOD thrown him out of paradise and iblees took oath that he will mislead humans to wrong path and hence became satan.

i have heard from islamic scholars and researchers who researched practices of real magick practitioners, what they found out, below

magick practitioners make contact with great\chief evil djinn and ask him to put some djinns under practitioner's command, chief djinn ask him to do something in return. chief djinn ask practitioner to write verses of quran with dirty things like, toilet (shit), blood, on dirty places like toilet, on nude pictures of woman, or ask him to eat prohibited things in islam like alchohol, pork or ask him to worship something other than GOD, or ask him to sacrifice some animal in chief's name or for chief, or disrespect quran in any way, or ask practitioner to do sex with his family etc. r all forbidden acts in islam. and when practitioner do said acts, chief put some djinns under practitioner's command. then these djinn do biddings on practitioner's behalf.

they say that good,pious djinns contact humans rarely and with only those who r good and pious. they say djinns cant be bind, only prophet solomon (may peace be upon him) had the power to command winds,animals,djinns etc. that power was given from GOD.

so, i would like to know how u bind entities, what power holds entities in place attached to vessels, do u also sacrifice animals and r related to above mentioned practices to bind entities, please explain it in detail.

i personally dont want those entities with me those r minions or companions of iblees (satan). i want only good and pious and most preferably who r very good muslim entities with me.

i would also like to ask about aliester crowley and lemengton (keys of solomon book)

i read goetia part of this book and there were invocations that can bring entity to u in human form, there were procedures also, i want to ask that if entities mentioned in this book can come to us in human form then why cant our entity come to us in human form.

June 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hello Zeeshan,

I have read a bit of Aliester Crowley's books and have a few of them.I find a lot of his books difficult to understand as a lot of old english is used in the text.I have one book by Isreal Regardie (one of Crowley's apprentices).Anyway the book is called ceremonial magick.Isreal (sorry if I have spelled his name wrong) re-wrote quite a few of Crowley's texts.In Aliester Crowley's autobiography there is a fantastic piece about him casting a circle in the desert.Aliester's friend a peot stays in the circle while Aliester astral projects across the abyss to the seventh sphere of the tree of life.The demon of the abyss was summoned into the triangle of art and appeared to the Poet as people the poet knew to try and escape the triangle.

Anyway the keys of solomon are used a lot as talismans.I have the talisman of Venus tattoo'd (both sides) on my arms.

Our Entities can come to us in human form.Not all of mine have but my Demon Queen does on a regular basis.She appears to me normaly at night.She is an absolute goddess.Jet black hair a figure you could only dream of.I don't pressure her to appear but she appears in the same corner of the room most of the time.I respect her dearly,I rarely wear her as her vessel is fragile.She is my most prized entity.

Hope I help[ed with some of your questions.

Yours Paul.

June 5, 2010 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

hi paul,

does ur DQ appear to u while u awake,concious or while in dream or unconcious, trance like state. well that is amazing as i have never seen my entities.

please MM and all who r experienced also comment on this, as this questions is very important for me, especially islamic part.

i also read newest article of SE.

i have few doubts, article says when djins appear in physical human form, it is by possession, but many pious and good djinns and others also r forbidden to possess then how can they, and from various places i have come to know that djinns take physical form themselves,

for example in 2 djinn childs used to come to master quran reciter to learn recitation in kids human form.

June 6, 2010 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hello Zeehan,

I normally light a candle and some incense and if I am wearing her vessel , she appears.I don't ask her to appear, but I think she knows it pleases me to see her.She also guides me, I ask a question in my head and if she agrees i feel a tingling from her vessel. Oh I am wide awake when I see her and I don't drink (gave it up about eleven years ago and became vegi as well).

Yours Paul.

P.S. I think this entity might be unique as I don't see my other entities yet.I might but I am not looking to force them to show themselves to me.If they do great!

June 6, 2010 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

hi SE,

anyone have any info regarding topic,please share.

June 7, 2010 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Sorry all, I meant to say in the djinn facts article that MOST times when a djinn takes on physical form, it is a mere possession and not a true form manifestation.

Ive changed it to read as such.

We do not use any kind of sacrifice in our bindings. We use several forms and all of them are taken from old text translations from various magickal traditions.

June 7, 2010 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

While the practice of "trading" may have been used with djinn and other powerful entities back in the days of Solomon, they are no longer used.

Any good practitioner will not trade acts, nor service, nor anything for that matter, to a any entity in order to bind them into service.

I dont know what types of practitioners these scholars were studying, but it wasnt practitioners of today.

June 7, 2010 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

In addition, I would like to note here that even though many practitioners still use the texts of Solomon to summon and bind djinn, that not all djinn conjurations are Islamic or Muslim in nature.

There are Celtic workings, there are Russian workings, there are Norse workings, and so many more. And not all traditions of magick follow the Islamic beliefs when it comes to djinn.

AND, times have changed. Practitioners have adapted and changed these ancient rituals to suit our needs. Why trade your soul for service when there is no need? POWER is what brings conjuration full circle. Not just anyone can do it.

June 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

As for Crowley, Im really not the one to talk to regarding his magick as in our household, we were taught that he was a quack.

Although I do believe that there is some truth to his madness, its important to know that not every practitioner follows his belief system.

Your entities CAN come to you in human form. Its up to them whether they chose to do so or not.

June 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Just out of curiosity what authors do you/your family like?  We are not all blessed with a familiy of teachers etc. so books are a good starting point for many of us.  As well as practice and this forum of course.

June 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

the practitioners those islamic shcolars researched on r still exists in various part of the world, especially india.

and yes MM, u picked it correct, these trade thier souls for commanding these entities, actually they dont bind them, only command them, and all these entities r evil.

but i wonder how a person can bind entities according to prophet solomon's methods, i mean prophet solomon (may peace be upon him) was given that power by GOD and that power ofcourse no one can obtain now as it was given by GOD, so how in the first place they people claim that they have acquired solomon's keys.

June 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

as for seeing entities in human or other form, i think,

see magick cant alter real form of a thing for example it cant change honey to milk or human to dog etc. magick can just create illusion, how this illusion is created, when we see something light reflects from it in our eyes and then back in head on retina and then image is formed, to create illusion magickal entities with magickal power create different image on retina and hence illusion, so it is possible that if djinn want to appear in human form then he may create an image in retina showing himself as human. i think this is what happens because it happens that one person can see them and other cant.

June 7, 2010 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

one more important thing is that in islam there is no teachings as to how to do magick or bind entities, so if someone say that he\she is doing magick according to islam then ask him to produce proof from islamic scriptures, he will not be able to, because islam doesnt encourage magick, as faith in GOD is most stressed in islam, but islam doesnt prohibit that magick which is not against islamic teachings and beliefs.

most people use magick for conflicts between brothers, wife\husband, and for other bad things, all this is black magick.

but if someone want to do like psychic healing laying hands and providing energy in injured or sick parts then he is actually doing work of a doctor though the method is different and is good intent by good means.

the main reason is that because iblees and his companions\minions try to misguide humans thats why we r kept away from these practices.

thats why i wanted to know the methods of binding and what inscriptions r used in spell casting.

June 7, 2010 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Since you mentioned Solomon I figured I would throw this in.

First the book I am really getting this info from:

"The Goetia of Dr. Rudd" An interesting read related tothe Goetia.  Combines a couple of things not often included in Geotia Books. 

1.  The points on the compass where the spirit is supposed to arrive from

2.  The corresponding angel for each associated demon.

However, that is really not what I wanted to post.

The beginning of the book discusses quite a lot of the history of the Goetia and other grimores.  The author points out that in Solomon’s time wasn't considered evil to work with demons and angels and that this sort of activity was viewed as holy.  (Since it was before the major religions)  This attitude towards working with demons and angels seemed accepted (As long as the conjuror is doing good then it must be OK)  It is after the major religions established their rule set upon the people that working with spirits became considered evil. 

So, before it was OK (Solomon didn't break the rules since the rules didn't yet exist and heck he was doing good works)

Now it is not OK (Rules are rules regardless of intention)

Just a thought and I am not focusing on one religion since most Old Testament religions consider interaction with spirits evil and sinful. And that covers a lot of the world’s current religions.

And I too am curious of what improvements in approach from Solomon’s time of binding demons via angels to today’s practicing conjurers.  Their is a lot written about how it used to be done.  Much less written about how it is done today.

June 7, 2010 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos