Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Hi all...please send me positive Good Luck for my big tourney

Forum Home > The Coffee Shop > Hi all...please send me positive Good Luck for my big tourney

hope

Hope everyone is well, I haven't posted in a while but have been on to follow threads. Have a question....any ideas on how to ask my D specifically about helping me in my big poker tournament tomorrow night? It is a dream of mine to play in the Main Event in Las Vegas and I am a decent player, I play online tournaments but has been a while since I played live. There will be about 400 people in a Charity Tournament tomorrow evening. While I am glad to participate in raising money for Make a Wish Foundation, I am hoping that my wish of winning the tournament comes true. The winner gets a paid seat to the Main Event this year and I know all my spiritual friends here on SE will be pulling for me. If there is any help you can send or positive energies to help me to the final table and win this thing, I would be forever grateful I want to ask my D for help as well but want to make sure that she understands the process in case she doesn't already, so any suggestions with that part, please tell me.

IF I go to the Main Event and cash big in it, I will definitely contribute to SE and the spiritual family some how.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you, this is a tournament that starts tomorrow night.

BTW... I did not have the money at all to play in this, but I did a favor for someone that I haven't talked to in a couple of years and they wanted to do something nice for me....they paid my entry into this tournament. That was a big surprise as I never thought I would have an opportunity to get this close to a possible Main Event seat... ;-)

Much love to all...

May 25, 2010 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Hope, count me in and I wish you good luck winning the Tournament

Personally, I have never played Poker or any other games related with cards (apart from the card games on Window 7) but my positive energy and my best wishes are with you. If you wish, I could send my female demon to “give you” extra luck ;)

BEST OF LUCK

May 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hope

Thank you so much UK....I can use all the GOOD luck and positive energies I can get. I am a good player and I win a good many tournaments online, but playing live is very different. It just seems like it was "meant to be" for me to play as I couldn't afford the entry but being that I did some extra work and a favor for someone they offered to pay for it, the fact that it is only 30 minutes from where I live and it is a Charity Event for a great charity for kids. So it seems like a win...win...win situation and I hope to win it so my dream can become a reality.

I love playing poker, my job is very stressful and with some other issues going on, it is the best stress reliever I have that helps me get through all the rough spots and I seem to be decent at it. I hope to become a pro one day and this would put me in that direction.

Thanks again and much love and appreciation to you and your D.... ;-)

May 25, 2010 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hello Hope count me in. I WISH YOU TREMENDOUS LUCK FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART & will send my D Queen to help you. Just stay positive;)

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

May 26, 2010 at 2:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hope

Thank you Sacred....It means a lot to me to have support and good wishes from my family here on SE.

May 26, 2010 at 7:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Oh Hope, I truly wish you good luck

May 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hope, will you keep us posted how it goes?

I feel positive for you.

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

May 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

Good luck, Hope

Don't worry, I'll be awsome. I'll send my Vampire/Djinn to help you out, she is a real trickster.

Let us know how it went.

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".

-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".

-Louis

"Your time will be soon".

-Kiithra

May 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Yeah, Hope do keep us posted?

May 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Best Wishes and keep us updated!!!!

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

May 27, 2010 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hope

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted my results yet. Have been crazy with work stuff and dealing with my new puppy.

I didn't win, however, I played a very solid game. Every hand I played, except 2, I won. I was 3rd left on my table and just got a run of bad hands and the blinds that you have to post keep going up so it ate my chip stack up. I finished 26 out of 400. I had some really tough competitors because I did so well the week before and they place me on the feature table. Had a great time and obviously wanted to win but was very proud that I hung in there so long with much better (well more experienced) players than I. A lot of money raised for the charity foundation and I am invited back next year.

This was my first live tournament so I think it went really well. A couple more of these and I will be sitting at the final table for the big tournament. I was 1 of 2 females left which was really good.

Thank you to everyone that sent me wishes and luck, private messages and their companions. I really, really appreciated it. Actually, knowing that I had my SE family behind me rooting for me, I went into that tournament very strong and positive, NOT nervous at all which gained me a lot of respect from all the male players at my tables. Had claps, hand shakes and standing ovations when I was out of the tournament and that was real exciting. I didn't make it easy on the one that beat me, and he is the one that won it last year.

Thanks again and I will let you know when I will be in another. I do play online tournaments which can also earn me a spot in the Main Event in LV. So if any of your D's like to shine down some good luck with me in the computer online tourneys, send them on and we will have a great time winning...lol. One day my dreams will come true and this one is a big one because I feel that I am meant to be the first female to accomplish winning several of the Big events that has always been a man;s game. No disrespect to the men at all, I love playing with the men and I earn their respect so they like playing with me on their tables.....but I do want to earn that title one day of being the top female in the industry.

Much love to all and will check back in soon....

June 10, 2010 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Recent Forum Posts

by Sacred 29 hours ago
by Swan 45 hours ago
by Swan 2 days ago
by UK85 3 days ago

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members