Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Demon Royalty

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Demon Royalty

Sacred

Just a question. I have heard that Demon Queen is so independent that you don´t need to bond with her. And what are your experiences? Tips & guides of having one?

11:14 AM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

J

im not really sure on that but off topic question

is it possible to bring a Demon of any kind to Church with you? oh my

--

-J

11:40 AM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

I asked my Demon if it was ok with him to be with me in church and first he said no, but the 2nd time around it was ok with him but not too long. So, ask your Demon first if it´s ok or not.

12:53 PM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Like all Entities, not all are the same as everyone else's. I have a Demon Queen who is extremely loving and hugging all the time. She lovesto snuggle up to me when I am sick and hold me like a Mom would her children. So not all Demon Queens are independent and stand offish. I think sometimes it has to do also with your needs and wants. My family and I are extremely hugging and openly loving to each other and because we are that way, sometimes I think my Entities get that way so that they can be truly part of the family.

Speaking of Demon's in church, I have a rather amusing story there. I am not a church type person. Most religious texts say it is more important to truly honor God/Jehovah/ Allah/Goddess and whoever else, then to sit in a church or whatever. But occasionally I will go to confession when something is truly weighing me down.( no I do not get absolution as I am not Catholic, but do not believe any man on Earth can do that either). Mostly I go as more of a ritual to me for letting something go. So last year towards the end ofthe year, I went and didn't even think about that I had my Queen on my wrist. So I tell the Priest about the turmoil over someone and wonderif I should move away in order to get away from him and these guilty feelings for him and all of a sudden my bracelet gets really warm andhear this laughter. I finish up and get out of there before people start sprinkling me with holy water or something,lol and leave. While I am driving I can"hear" in the back of my head this what are you doing lady. I kind of shake it off as nothing and head over to the school and wait for my daughter to get out of school. So am waiting and suddenly I get a tap on the window and jump as I was half asleep. The guy I was confessing over is there and he is all sorry for scaring me. Once again the bracelet gets hot and he says he has never really told me how much heappreciates me as a friend and is glad he knows me. That he has went through a lot in the past few years and was glad I was there since he does not have many true friends he can talk too.. He leaves and my daughter comes and we head home. So that night I fall asleep and bam,there is my Queen. She tells me that some dude in a dress behind a fence knows nothing about the relationships in life we I need and to get a grip. She told me she could care less if I took her with me again,but to know that if the priest tells me again to to walk away from menand dedicate my life to God only she is gonna smack him, that she knows, as well as I do, we have things we have to do and lessons to learn as well and to knock it off and realize his relationship with me is one of them and deal with it. So needless to say, I don't take her to confession anymore and laugh whenever I think about it. Also, my issues with him have finally passed and she was right. It was something I had to do and moving away would of made it so I couldn't have done it.

Most of my other Demons find church amusing at best and often laugh at various religious things on TV or stuff they hear. They don't really seem to care one way or another about human concepts of religion.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

04:33 PM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

I find that amusing Lady Isolde, lol!

04:46 PM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

I think when she discribed the Priest as some dude in a dress behind a fence I realized then that no wonder I love her, she has as twisted and dark sense of humor I do!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

04:55 PM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

J

ahah very interesting story Lady Isolde thx alot! for sharing but hey it could be worse that is the reason why ive decided to ask. on my 1st trip ever to Church for a party with my companions lots of strange things had happen and im thinking my Demon friends could be behind this but im not going to share big grin

--

-J

05:16 PM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

J

Sacred at 12:53PM on Feb 16, 2010

I asked my Demon if it was ok with him to be with me in church and first he said no, but the 2nd time around it was ok with him but not too long. So, ask your Demon first if it´s ok or not.

ill ask them as soon as i can get a hold of a pendulum but from exp i dont think i should take them with me but then again =/
--

-J

05:18 PM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

I know a lot of people who take their demonics to church with no troubles at all.

Although a lot of them do not care nor even seem to register the concept of religion in any form, most of them do respect what you believe in.

11:20 PM on 02/16/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

AL

I think it should apply for those who own dginn esp Marid Dginn, that when you go to church, they will still choose to respect of what you believe in and will follow. I guess just them know that you need to go to church and it will be ok. Another thing, I think I am quite close to my Marid for about few months now, and I start find the taste of pork abit weird though. Just to let you know … But then again as what Mother Moon said, most of them do respect you and what you believe in, which includes your background. You should respect them back as well ...

02:02 AM on 02/17/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

my comment goes back to what the original poster asked about "closeness" of demon royalty and is not a church comment.

I have a Queen, and during bonding there was just a vague sense of her presence.  I knew she was there--for sure--but not because anything startling happened.

Well, I've been sick,  and I woke up at 4am with a really high fever, dizzy, shaking with chills and dying of thirst.  I really really needed some tylenol and some water but also felt so weak... I didn't know if I could actually make it. 

Suddenly, I felt relaxed and calm and she said "you lie down, someone will bring it to you" and I thought "oh good, that would be nice, someone will bring it" but I wondered "who? it's 4am? I don't want to shout for someone to bring water, that seems so selfish"  Again, she said "you lie down, someone will bring it to you"

Within 2 minutes, my 5 year old woke up and was standing by the bed rubbing his eyes.  He brought me a bottle of water and my purse (which had the medicine I wanted in it) and went back to sleep. smile

So, this is the first time she actually spoke to me. (or the first time I heard her speak) and I thought it was quite loving, and very personal. What's funny is that there was some, hmmmm, I guess I'll call it haughtiness to her tone. I can imagine a queen clapping her hands and yelling "Servants! Our guest is thirsty!" big grin

--

"be kinder than is necessary, for everyone you meet is going through some kind of battle"

11:17 AM on 02/19/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Swan that is so sweet of your Queen. 

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

12:19 PM on 02/19/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Another question about Demon Royalty.

Did your Demon helped you let´s say for financial aspect? How quick did you see results?

How many days did you give for time limit?

Do you remind them their task often?

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

02:43 AM on 02/25/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Morning all!

First sacred...I LOVE your latest quote!

When I first started working with demons, years ago, I discovered that sometimes, you have to explain how things work to them.

Even though many of them have been within the human fold for years, they may not have experience in certain aspects, depending on how they were utilized previously.

Unlike dragons, djinn, and other entities, not all of them have the desire to learn.

I remember one of the first female demons I acquired. She was supposed to be great in financial aspects. But I didnt see any kind of results, even though I tried out a bunch of things with her.

In other areas, like personal things, she excelled, but not in the areas that she was "supposed to be skilled in."

Finally, after getting very frustrated, one of my dragons told me that I needed to tell her how things worked. That she didnt understand what I expected from her because her previous keeper had used her only to win money playing cards!

I wasnt trying to win the lottery by any means, I was mainly "testing" her abilities so that I could learn what she could and could not do. I was learning myself (I was only 19).

And really, I was "testing" her using one of the simplest forms of gambling...pull tabs.

What you win on pull tabs depends on the business that carries them. In bars, you can win free drinks, food, and small amounts of money usually. In some gas stations, you can win money, free gas, or credit towards a purchase.

Once I explained to her how the numbers worked, she was able to provide me with a winning tab nearly every time I bought tickets. (Usually they are $1 each or 2 for $1).

I swear, that entire summer, my gas tank was always full!

On 3 occasions (over 4 months), I won their $500 "jackpot" 3 times.

When you're 19 years old, thats a big deal. It does feel like you've won the lottery.

Actually, I won so much that near the end of the summer, the owner of the gas station asked me not to come in anymore LOL!

So rather than giving your demons a specific alotment of time to bring you finances, perhaps you should explain the process of how you want the money to come in and how its possible.

08:56 AM on 02/26/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

thanks for this wise advice MM,

i also always heard that u have to tell them what u want and how u want,

for example, u may ask demon to get u money by harming other or u may ask them to get u money from ur own hard work, in every case u have to explain them the procedure if u want something different.

sacred u r amazing person.

09:10 AM on 02/26/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Thanks Mother Moon. But one thing is that, when asking my demon for assistance with money, I also tell them how to accomplish it, and I am very detailed. I will be testing my new Level 6, let´s see how it goes.

Thank you zeeshan (blush) big grin 

By the way, how is it going with your spirits? Any progress?

--

02:01 PM on 02/26/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

I have another question though about Demon Royalty, they are in between level 6 and 7 but I have read somewhere on the internet that there are Demons of level 8 & 9, as from that listing it says that level 8 & 9 are real Demons. Are lower level Demons than 8 & 9 aren´t real? I am curious.

--

04:43 AM on 02/28/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

sacred, i dont have any psychic powers so i didnt feel anything other than sudden increase in temperature with my djinns and, with white dragon the candle was not going out even if the candle thread was laid down, candle burnt till last drop of wax.

about lev 8,9 demons, i think i have also read it on a website, i also want info on this from MM.

sacred did u find any problems with ur demon royalty, i mean any fear or horror like she was trying to frighten u or something like it or it she was like a good friend, i dont have any demon but i m curious to know about them.

sacred what spirits u have, please name.

i have marid king,white dragon king and common ifrit

05:51 AM on 02/28/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi zeeshan,

My Demon Queen did not frighten me. It´s just that she gives me goose bumps and chills and that her vessel gets warm sometimes. She is friendly as I felt calm not scared at all. I have Demons, White, Guardian and Parnassian Dragons, Quilin, Unicorn and a Ghul Djinn.

--

07:19 AM on 02/28/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos