Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Has anyone heard from MM or anyone else at SE?

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > The Coffee Shop > Has anyone heard from MM or anyone else at SE?

hope
I am getting a little concerned about not hearin from MM or anyone at SE. I know they are going through some personal challenges but I thought everything was going better. Has something else happened that I may have missed? I am real worried about this and it is not like MM to go days without responding to emails, I certainly hope that nothing else happened. I purchased my first 'D' and received her a couple days ago but I don't really know anything about her except her name, any suggestions on how I can find out this information ? I had assumed it would have come with a description so I would know about her but I can't get in touch with anyone at SE to find out anything. I am so curious to learn about my 'D' and hope that I have the support of SE. I truly hope all is ok, the sisters have been through enough lately. thank you in advance for any insight you can share about how I go about finding out who my 'D' is
10:26 AM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Metztli

I got a response 2 days ago from MM to an e-mail I sent. That's pretty much all I know... I bet that she only has a lot to do...

10:46 AM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

MM son had major surgery just recently and is still recovering, she also has a few personal issues going on that are VERY time and energy consuming. Raven is getting ready to have a c-section for her twins any day now.

I would imagine between the coven trying to be there for MM's son and her family issues and Raven's new babies coming, it is just an overload. I know this doesn't help when your waiting for answers or getting new entities, but I try to look at it from if it was me in thier shoes and my kids would come first before any business or anything else.

I know it is easier said then done, but we just have to be patient and pray all goes well and they can recover quickly and get back to SE.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
01:46 PM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Hi Hope,

Honestly, I never really got much indepth information about my spirits either other than their name and age. I do not know how much other information they have on each spirit, and usually the most pertinant information is listed on the spirit's sales page. The spirits will give you more information about themselves as time goes on.

Is there anything specific to demons you needed to know about? Many of us here either have worked with demons or are demon keepers so we can help you with your questions. It will take time to talk with your spirit, and you may not find out loads of information right away. Getting to know your spirit is just like getting to know any other person and it can take some time before all of the information is known. Did you buy it from SE's webstore (aka here) or from eBay? If you bought it from eBay you could always email SE's eBay store (through eBay messages) and she can give you more information too (if it was bought from her).

I too, am waiting to hear back from MM. I know that Raven is delivering her twins next week so hopefully MM will be back when Raven goes on a maternity leave so to speak.

I do understand the frustration of feeling as if you don't have anyone who is answering you or helping you, but we can all help you here too. Why don't you post some questions you have and maybe one of us can try to answer them for you as well smile

06:09 PM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart
Anubis Ravenheart

at 01:46PM on Jul 11, 2009

MM son had major surgery just recently and is still recovering, she also has a few personal issues going on that are VERY time and energy consuming. Raven is getting ready to have a c-section for her twins any day now.

I would imagine between the coven trying to be there for MM's son and her family issues and Raven's new babies coming, it is just an overload. I know this doesn't help when your waiting for answers or getting new entities, but I try to look at it from if it was me in thier shoes and my kids would come first before any business or anything else.

I know it is easier said then done, but we just have to be patient and pray all goes well and they can recover quickly and get back to SE.

i sent her an email just now, just asking how everything is going and sending her my blessings, as well as telling her Im sending my witch construct in to help. I really hope her son recovers, but I have no doubt he will.

--

My daemon is selkia

Daemon: an incorporeal animal that accoridng to some is your "soul" this animal is usually thought to be YOU, being made entirely of your thoughts, it's like your consciense. Not to be confused with Demon.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I was formerly going under the profile name "Bartimeaus".

Check out my website, magickal things @ www.freewebs.com/Anubis-Ravenheart

06:33 PM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Im here guys...Im working on answering about 300 very extensive emails. Im working backwards, starting with the oldest ones first.

Love to all!

07:17 PM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

hope

Hope all is going better for you, truly hope your son is recovering. I couldn't imagine how difficult it would be if something was wrong with my daughter. Sending lots of love and prayers to you.

Hope the "twins" and Raven are doing well too. Are they here yet? I haven't gone through all the post to see if anyone posted yet but I truly send love and blessings their way as well. 

02:00 PM on 07/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

The twins will be arriving on Tuesday! We're so excited to have more new additions!

My little guy is doing wonderful! At his post-op check up last week, the surgeon was quite shocked at how quickly he was healing (thanks to all of the prayers, energy, and magick of all of you guys and the coven ladies!).

He is almost back to his normal self.

The surgeon did such a great job stitching him back up that I doubt there will be much of a scar at all!

I am VERY blessed to have such a great, supportive group!

Love to you all!
MM

04:58 PM on 07/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I am so glad to hear your son is doing so well! I hope all this negative stuff around you is going away quickly!

Much love to both you and Raven! I imagine it is exciting expecting twins! What a blessing!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
05:27 PM on 07/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

hope

That is absolutely AWESOME ... so glad to hear..

11:35 PM on 07/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

MM I am so happy and greatful to read the good news!!!

04:00 AM on 07/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Adalia
Adalia

I am very glad that everything worked out so well, Mother Moon! And my prayers and energies are with Sister Raven as she embarks on this childbirth. Good luck to her, and best wishes to you both!

12:36 AM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jo Anna

That is wonderful news, Mother Moon. 

My thoughts and prayers will be with Sister Raven on Tuesday.  Twins...how exciting!!!  smile

01:17 AM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Good News!

The twins have arrived! 1 little girl and 1 little boy!

And my Goddess, are they adorablesmile

Mom and little ones are all doing well.

01:39 PM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

What a Wonderful Good News!!! A boy and a girl! A magickal surprise!!

Congratulations!!

02:04 PM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Metztli

Congratulations!

This is fantastic news and I'm so happy for Raven and all of you smile

02:06 PM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart
Anubis Ravenheart

Oh that is such great news! Congrats Raven!

--

My daemon is selkia

Daemon: an incorporeal animal that accoridng to some is your "soul" this animal is usually thought to be YOU, being made entirely of your thoughts, it's like your consciense. Not to be confused with Demon.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I was formerly going under the profile name "Bartimeaus".

Check out my website, magickal things @ www.freewebs.com/Anubis-Ravenheart

02:28 PM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

Congrats to Raven and her new babies!!! A boy and a girl? How wonderful!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
02:40 PM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Nymmh

Yay!  Congratulations Raven  smile

02:50 PM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

Congratulations to Raven and babies big grin