Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Entities and Vessels

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Entities and Vessels
Adalia
Adalia

Hello, I would just like to ask, if you have an entity without a vessel, would it be recommended to get a vessel for it?

01:04 AM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

If you have an entity without a vessel and you wanted to purchase a vessel for it you would have to find someone who could bind the spirit to the vessel for you. I would send an email to the sisters here to see if they will bind spirits that they did not sell (I am not sure what their stance is on that).

If you have a spirit w/o a vessel then it sounds like the spirit is either unbound and is free to come and go as they please, or that they are bound directly to you (soul binding). I don't know if it is "recommended" but more of a personal preference what you would like to do. If the spirit is unbound then you should probably ask it if it would like to be bound to a vessel.

I do know that you can purchase almost anything to act as a "vessel" so if you have something that you already like (necklace, ring, bracelet, statue, etc) then you can use it. You don't have to go out and buy something totally brand new if you don't want to. The piece should be of a high enough quality that it will last and remain in a good condition though. I don't like costume jewelry because it is simply colored base metal. The coloring wears off and leaves the jewelry looking brassy and discolored. I think that sterling should be a minimum for jewelry and it is rather inexpensive depending on where you purchase it. Sterling and gemstone rings can be purchased at Walmart for as low as $10 or online for even less. While sterling does tarnish it is able to be cleaned. Plus, the more "skin contact" it has with your skin the slower it will tarnish. I know that the sisters also list empty vessels on their webstore that are available for purchase.

I hope this helped at least a little, and good luck with your spirit! smile

02:15 AM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Adalia
Adalia

Thank you very much, it was a big help! But could I ask you to tell me a little more about soul binding?

09:36 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

From our discussions here and what I've read, the spirit is bound directly to your soul instead of being bound to a vessel. Most people agree that this is very dangerous and that it's not something that most people should do. I'm sure there are people out there who are for soul binding, but the general consensus around SE seems to be that it can be very risky and that they don't perform those kind of bindings here. There are other threads on it here somewhere (can't remember off the top of my head) but if you look around the forum a bit you should find a thread with the words "soul binding" in the title. smile

--

10:14 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Okay I went and found the thread for you...

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/forums/topics/show/149653-soul-binding

10:16 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Adalia
Adalia

Thank you very much for your help, Belle! smile

10:29 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Anubis Ravenheart 4 hours ago
by Lady Isolde 10 hours ago
by Nymmh 12 hours ago

Tell A Friend About SE