Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Tobacco smoke

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Tobacco smoke

Philio

Does tobacco smoke affect interactions and communication with entities?

April 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lj

I'm actually really interested to hear the answer to that question.  Usually when I'm home I have a candle going, as well as a candle burner, but I've also wondered if the smoke might affect my dragon.

April 21, 2009 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

i wanna know too! lets get this post back on recent forum posts...

done ^_^

--

May 3, 2009 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Not usually.

As it is with us humans, each one of us is different & has our own likes and dislikes so Im sure there are entities out there that just dont like it.

Djinn, Most Dragons, Succubi, Incubi, Native American Spirits, and just about all the levels of Demons consider tobacco and its smoke a reward.

With that being said, most, not all,  prefer natural tobacco as cigarettes have chemicals & additives in them and this makes the tobacco a completely different product.

As with all addictive substances, cigarettes change the way the brain functions & when this happens, its possible to have communication blockages.

May 4, 2009 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Belle
Oh no, now I have 2 strikes against me ~ cigarettes and medicine :-(
May 4, 2009 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lj

I was all excited when I read the first paragraph of that statement where it said it was considered a reward!  Then I read the second paragraph

May 4, 2009 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Its really not the end of the world. Many practitioners smoke and get along very well with their entities.

Not that I want to promote smoking but brand also make a difference. Name Brand cigarettes like Marlboro & Camel have more appeal to entities over Brands like Basics.

Do either of you feel that your smoking is causing a blockage?

May 4, 2009 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Belle

spiritedenterprise at 11:36AM on May 04, 2009

Its really not the end of the world. Many practitioners smoke and get along very well with their entities.

Not that I want to promote smoking but brand also make a difference. Name Brand cigarettes like Marlboro & Camel have more appeal to entities over Brands like Basics.

Do either of you feel that your smoking is causing a blockage?

I am not really sure. I mean I haven't really felt anything from my spirits, but I can't narrow it down to blame it on smoking. I would place the #1 blame probably on the medicine I'm on. While that is the case, I hope that smoking is not contributing to my problems, lol. I only smoke marlboros, and since I have 2 demons and a bdk I hope that they will enjoy the smoke as they are all darker type spirits.

Do you or any of the sisters smoke? If so, I'd be interested to see if any of you feel that it personally affects your communication with your spirits.
May 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Oh gosh, yes...quite a few of us smoke. About half are trying to quit LOL

Those of us that do smoke are not heavy smokers by any means. I dont think there is any one of us that smokes more than 5 or 6 cigarettes a day.

My father was a 2 pack a day man for about 30 years and his smoking never inhibited his abilities. In fact, he was, and still is, one of the most powerful, consistent, magicians Ive ever known.

In all of my days, Ive only known of 2 or 3 people that were inhibited by smoking and honestly, I think it was more that they were prone to creating self-blockages over the cigarettes that caused the problem.

May 4, 2009 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lj

I don't necessarily think my smoking is causing a blockage - I would consider myself an in between smoker I smoke one pack about every two days.  I was just concerned because I wear my vessels on my right hand which is also the hand I hold my cigarette in, and I was concerned they wouldn't like it.  I smoke Marlboros as well but they are menthol, I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

I wouldn't say my dragons and I communicate using telepathy, I just get feelings every soi often - I just don't really think about it, I believe it will happen when it happens, and to stress about it too much won't really do any good. 

Have a great day!

May 4, 2009 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

Here's an alternative to brand cigarrettes. I smoke American Spirits and my djinn use the smoke often to materialize. Sometimes you will see odd shapes and faces and other times you will see the smoke swirl in odd diretions. Of course this occurs when I smoke inside. Outside with the wind going is a it harder for them to manifest. They can do it, but I fond my djinn do this only on special occasions

--
June 4, 2010 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

May I change the topic slightly?  I don't smoke, but I am a strict vegetarian.  I've heard that being a vegetarian changes your "vibrational level" so it's set higher...but I'm not really sure what that means.  Anybody?  Am I more sensitive? Less? Or just a threadjacker?

Hmmm.. Swan the Threadjacker... I kinda like it ;)

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

June 4, 2010 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi Swan,

I am vegeterian and I smoke (quite a lot) I am not so fussy as which cigarette brand I smoke as in Ireland a 20 pack costs eight euro and fifty cents.I don't eat meat , I keep fish (so I don't eat fish), but I eat eggs and cheese.I am interested to hear as well what effect if any , being vegi has with communicating with entities.

Yours Paul

June 5, 2010 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

I'm a non-smoking vegetarian...no meat, no fish, some dairy but not much.  We'll have to wait and see what the Wise MM has to say ;)

--

June 5, 2010 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Well, from what I've read, the act of digestion uses up energy, and some things are harder to digest than others.  I think the span from (easy)->(Pain in the arse) goes something like this:

Fruit->Vegetables->Grains->Dairy->Poltry/Fish->Beef/Red Meat

So by that theory, a vegetarian would have more energy because they burn less in digestion. I'm also pretty sure this is why you feel like junk after a heavy meal.  In fact, one of the suggestions Robert Bruce has in regards to astral travel is to pick 3 days and juice fast to build energy.

I see you've mastered thread jacking Swan, shall we move on to thread necromancy?

June 5, 2010 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

LOL... maybe with your help ;)

--

June 5, 2010 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

What a great topic!

Vegetarians are said to reach trance-like states quicker, have greater astral travel abilities, are more prone to psychic visions, etc.

I honestly believe that it depends on the person...

Some of us have natural skills and it doesnt matter what we eat, if we smoke, or what we're doing...those abilities are just there, naturally,

BUT, there are many Celtic spirit workers that use food and what they eat to induce various communications.

Fruit is said to boost communications with certain breeds of fae, unicorns, elves, water spirits, and human spirits.

Vegies are said to boost communications with more earthly entities like gnomes, certain breeds of fae, certain elves, leprechauns, dryads, etc.

Fish is said to boost communications with water spirits and various animal spirits.

Meat is said to boost communications with demonics, dragons, etc.

Sweets are said to boost communications with all kinds of entities.

Some people use these foods as simply an offering, while others eat them and use themselves as an offering of sorts.

A good rule of thumb when practicing this technique, is to think about what your entity/spirit would eat if they were of the physical realm.

June 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos