Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > White Magick > Are demons able to help practice on white magic.

dachong

Hello there,

Silly question here, are demons able to help if I like to practice and learn white magic? I have no intent yet to touch the black nor grey magic fields, i think (THINK) white magic is much easy to learn without any harms to others or backfire to myself.

True? With a Higher Lv demon, I don't need occult circle to perform the art right?

Thank you!

--

I LOVE AMY FAY :D

September 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

It is a part of the old propaganda that everything that is evil is associated with demons and anything "white" is considered all good.  This is far from the truth.  In the far east "white" is seen as far as the spiritual traditions the color of death, whereas Red and Black are welcomed as good.  This also follows into the Egyptian system and their ideas on the Red and Black land.

Not all Angelic or Celestial entities are actually good, or perhaps a more accurate term would be "good for you." lol.  Same goes with darker entities and spirits.

Now to your question on magick.  Yes demons are usually used for more straightforward and in some peoples eyes... brutal results and this is usually associated with black magick.  There are white demons too ( don't think they all have to look like something off the exorcist lol).  Depending on what your definition of white and black magick is, it can be a yes or no.  This is a rough definition of my thoughts on white and black magick:

White:  you work with existing rules and boundries set in place set by the universe (or people that set those rules and like to have some believe it was the universe that did it) and let the energy manifest via the path of least resistance or the most natural path it may take.

Black:  True black magick to me is more than simply bending rules.. it is outright subverting them, dissolving them in the abbyss and recreating them.  In a sense you force and shape reality to your will and do whatever you want.  This is to my current terms the essence of black magick.  You are right it is very dangerous for people to practice it, especially when they don't understand this one aspect of it=)  Ultimate Control comes with Ultimate responsibility...and this will essentially mean "Be careful what you ask for, because you just may get it."  Edit:  Also this means that whatever you set in motion you will have to deal possibly with way more consequences than you bargained for than if you were to do a white magick spell.  With black magick you need more than just know how, but a real good set of eyes as far as being "aware" of how things will turn out.  This is the other reason black magick is dangerous, because dealing with the unknown is not for everyone as most people are in the dark to begin with.  Would you shoot a gun around people with a blindfold on? lol...maybe if you had a superior jedi sense.

Now, can demons do white magick?  Yes they can, but first you must divorce yourself from the paradigm of demons only do all evil things and that they are only capable of certain works.  If you were to do a magick spell and then ask a demon to help drive it home, it could be considered white magick.  But first you have to work/word the spell properly so when you ask your demon it actually operates as white magick.  Knowing how to do that for me is understanding my concept of the definition of what White and Black magick are as I wrote above.

Hope this helps.  =)

September 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

I will not add anything more to this as Biosynth explained everything there should be between Black & White Magick… but I would like to say few words on a spirits side of magick.

When we adopt a spirit, we make a choice of what type of spirit we would like or what do we want out of that particular spirit, therefore its our choice what we want and that same goes to the aspect of the magick too. It’s entirely up to us, to the form of magick we want to use through help of our spirits. I believe every spirit is capable of performing black/white magick or an act that related to black or white magick. Spirits are here to work to what we desires, what road or path we want to lead.

Magick can be preformed in many ways…and we humans, what we don’t understand we simply tag it with an “evil”. Magick is not evil and never has it!

Not everything is bad or good…and it shouldn’t be the colour of magick we should be worrying about but the intention of our heart.

--

"...But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning, never sick, never old, never dead, from itself never turning..."

come baby light fire graphic 

September 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you brothers!

Any good books out there if I like to learn white magic? I know I need herbs and such to perform the art right?

--

September 9, 2011 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth
the basics of performing any magick are to understand a few concepts. 1. Form/essence 2. Evironment 3. Interference. Essence is the energy you raise to give life to magick, form are the rules that shape and give credibility to your spell, which can be visualized like an outer coating or "membrane" to contain and give sustainability to the magick. Environment is about understanding the pre-existing magick and rules that govern and surround you and how they indirectly effect your magick. Interference is about understanding the more direct things that affect your magick. Don't know books off he top of my head, but for now this pretty much means understand psychology of energy, raise and program it, and ground it and give it sustainablity in a form so it doesn't bleed out and lose steam so fast.
--

September 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I kinda understand the concept Biosynth, maybe I just have to google around and see more info about W magick :)

Thanks!

--

September 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Yep.  But as an aside if you do white magick probably at least keeping one good White Arts entity may be good.  Even if demons can do white magick its just good to stick with the basics of who is best at what. lol

--

September 10, 2011 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you for the advise Biosynth.

I don't really want too many entities for now, otherwise I have to take big responsibilites. I would say 3 will be the max.

I just like to learn healing magick, probably a dark entity do know something similar?

--

September 10, 2011 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

There are few good books out there. If you Google it, I’m sure you’ll find some however I’m not big on reading books. EBay is also a very good source of magical books as well.

I personally believe if you want to adopt a spirit, start it with a spirit that is capable of doing both black/white magick. As far as Demon’s are concerned, like I’ve mentioned in other threads, not two demons are alike, so one may be capable of doing both white and black magick, other may only wish to perform black magick task, however there is a chance that you might end up having a demon that would perform both type of magick tasks.

Dachong that is a very good decision. To start with only one and work your way up to adopting more spirits. This way, you’ll work on one-to-one basis, working more closely and bonding better rather then rushing into all at once.

Hope it helps :)

--

"...But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning, never sick, never old, never dead, from itself never turning..."

come baby light fire graphic 

September 10, 2011 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I probably have to ask the spirit first to see what's his/her capabilties, instead of buying bunch of books and only can use 1/10 of them.

--

September 10, 2011 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Demons are Dark Matter/Energy beings by default.  That means they are good at drawing light energy (used for white magick).  Some demons have bodies of light, but not quite as common unless they possess a human being, as humans are bodies of Light Matter/Energy.

September 12, 2011 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

So practice black magic be better then?

--

September 13, 2011 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Hello dachong!

Did you know that there is a Demon "type" called White Demons? They can actually help you practice White Magic if you are interested in that specific type of magic. They are still Demons by nature but they do practice gray and whiter magics while still being a Demon companion. They consider themselves "redeemed" Demons as they are not like most of their other Demon Kin who are darker and wish to stay that way. Some people would also say these are one of the various types of Demons that are in the "Lower Demon Realms". These Demons do tend to get along with gray and lighter Entities and Spirits as well. Although it is always advisable to ask or learn of your companion's preferences first.

With magic, it is better to practice what you feel is right for you. Just because some people get along better with darker or whiter magic doesn't mean everyone else will. There is more to magic than just shades, tints and color. One should understand that not everyone will see and understand magic and the beings who often times come with it in the same view. You should find what works best for you and go on from there. Explore your options and learn from it. ;)

Biosynth:

Not all beings (in fact very few can truly be put in one category or another aspect altogether) can be defined into just those terms. Just take the Human race for example, even though there is a "majority" and a "minority" there will always be others outside of those groups. Nearly all beings are the same way and usually do have the choice to be otherwise. When you take into consideration what all is possible, there really doesn't leave much for the impossible or for a "default setting". Even though it is likely a person will come across a "Dark Demon" it doesn't mean they couldn't come across a "Light Demon" as well.

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

September 13, 2011 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you Sister Lunstria & brother Biosynth for the very helpful info :)

I guess I am still a beginner, and I do need more time to see what type of magick will suit me better.

I am not saying Black or dark magic are no good, but forcing something to happen it sounds kind of harsh..perhaps it needs more work & effort to get the job done right. Also, if I make a mistake, all those black or dark magic will back fire on me..I don't think I need that :)

I assume I need to buy herbs & powder to perform the magic correct? Since I am still living with my mother, I don't want her to think I smoke "marywanna" or do coke while practicing the magick.

--

September 13, 2011 at 4:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

You are welcome. :)

With magic, it truly depends on what it is you are doing. Also, sometimes, for some people how much practice and dept of magic you are able to do might require less "tools" as you would be able to focus it on your own better.

If you do "Color Magic" then people usually get colored candles, ribbons, herbs, etc. that correspond to what color you are doing. If you do different types of magics like Healing or Money then it could be any number of things such as herbs, your magical energy, maybe even colors too. Magic itself does not have to have "tools" used to get magic to work. These "tools" such as wands help US use magic, lol. It is true that you need belief in order to work magic as it helps fuel what it is you are doing. So if you cast a powerful spell yet you don't believe it for one second then it is going to be a 50/50 chance that it does or doesn't work. However, it is important not let our selves be fooled by our only desires over reality too. ;)

Usually, if you decide to do spell work then the spell will tell you all you need. Sometimes if it states an ingredient that you don't have then there are other ones that can take the place of the missing ingredient. That will have to be research done by the spell caster to find out what they need and what will work great for them.

Keep in mind, that just because a spell is proven does not mean it will work for the spell caster. Just because it is not very popular does not mean it doesn't have a high score of success with the spell caster personality. If you are iffy about some types of magic then look for ones you feel are more within your range and start small.

The reasons black magic and some colored magics that backfire can hurt you is what the intent was. White magic, in fact any magic, can backfire on someone too. But here is the difference....If you cast a powerful revenge spell and it comes back on you then that aggression will likely affect you too. If you do a protection spell and it backfires then it will likely either give you the same amount of protection you had before you started, weakens your protection or does nothing to you as it was mostly likely fueled by love and care....unless maybe fear. So any spell can go wrong but some will only affect the user while others will affect everything around them including other people. Magic is not dangerous it is what we choose to do with it that can make it so. Learn first, think about it and then do magic once you have learned it. It doesn't hurt to learn from different view points of the same aspect either.

--

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

September 13, 2011 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Whats your opinion Lunstria of how "stealing" energy can backfire on you?  Seems to be a popular thing nowadays.

--

September 13, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I think I'm gonna recreate a new way of doing magick for myself.  I'll call it....... Vampire Sex Magick! lol

--

September 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

If I am being possess by my entity, I can cast the spells much easy right? Is it safe to do so?

--

September 13, 2011 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Biosynth:

Honestly? If anything, when someone is borrowing energy from Earth or anything during rituals, etc. or surfing the energy that gathers around people it is wise to have an "energy filter" of sorts. So in the case of people stealing energy and it backfires then I would say the most likely outcome is that whatever that person was suffering from the person who stole their energy will have the same symptoms. If the person was depressed, bipolar, angry, ill, or had nasty energy on them from anything like an attack or store that had gathered nasty energy that they were in too long then it would likely transfer over to the next person and they would have to deal with it the same.

Unfortunately, it seems to be one of the oldest "tricks" that people pull out of their metaphysical handbag. It does more damage to everyone in involved than it ever did any sort of good/help for anyone. It is not just lately or nowadays but simply that people are getting more sloppy with it or get caught more, lol. Or better yet, steal nasty energy, create a big problem for themselves, go to someone for help, get caught and then hopefully someone can clean up that disaster. :roll: It is not just the metaphysical that attracts it, it is just that it puts on more of a show while doing so, lol.

dachong:

I hope that is not a serious thing you want to do but are just asking in theory...right?

The reality is, if the Entity or Spirit is bound properly then it cannot possess its Keeper/Companion. Bindings incorporate this as a safety precaution should something ever happen. Some Entities and Spirits (most Demons would be a good example) have such an easy time possessing Humans that they don't even realize they could be doing it. In nearly all cases it is never a good thing to have happen. However, if something life threatening did occur and the only way for an Entity or Spirit companion to save you (bound and unbound) was to possess you in some way, shape or form then it is considered acceptable. Most other beings have laws concerning possession and see it as either a last resort option or something of the like.

So to answer you question about possession and rituals. No, just because an Entity or Spirit could be possessing you does not mean it will add any ease or strength to your spell work. At the same time, it would not be impossible for you to be given the knowledge and the willpower to better your ritual work from the Entity or Spirit possessing you. The problem is within the possession itself and how it works. Your conscious  mind may say it is okay but when that Entity or Spirit does take over your body then your spirit may struggle and even break under the strain of having someone invade its vessel not to mention its energy being overpowered too. There are serious things to consider when doing such acts. Also, you both may be okay with and willing to do so but after the work is done you both find you either cannot or do not know how to undo the blending process.

I realized I forgot to say in my other post that no matter what, you will always need some format of protection when doing spell work. This is to clear out unwanted energy, spirits/entities, creating a safe space, and to protect you while doing the ritual until you clean and close everything off. Having Entities and Spirits help you with spell work is wonderful to have but there is a responsibility to keep on our behalf as well. It is better to set up barriers and protection even with the help of your companion(s) then to not have them and only your companion(s) for protection. No matter how much advice someone gets from another, if we ourselves do not take time to lay down our basics then it is only a matter of time before some thing could happen. This is why it is stressed to those wanting to practice magic of any kind to be safe and responsible about it. It could affect us much later in life or even those around us if it did go wrong. As more and more time goes on, some of our protection from different levels, beings and such weakens and strengthens. Right now, some levels are pretty thin and worn down while others are stronger on the kind of support it offers. It is a very nature, and at times unnatural, process to experience. There are abilities to develop, responsibilities to take care of, learning to be found and shared, practice and other things that we have to do. This should not deter you find wanting to practice magic and such as it is meant to inform. However, magic is not evil or dangerous but there will be aspects of it that can be harmful to us Humans. It is not just about knowing the right rituals, having the right tools or using the right combination of abilities when preforming magic. It can involve such and often times is needed but the more important part of performing magic is simply that we be sane about what we do, know the repercussions if there are any to be had and to tell the truth from just something we want to see. As much as magic is a "tool" for beings to use and even thrive from it would be better to think of it as if it were a living being. It will change, flow, thrive, drain, be harmful, safe, etc. etc. over the ages and in the hands of the many different beings who use it. There are many different aspects of magic that cannot be found in one place, realm, world or with a single specie. This might just be why we Humans seek it out and why it is so important to many different races out there (Human and Non-human). It is complex as much as it is simple, lol. ;) 

I hope it helps you find what way/path you are looking for and how to find a way to go about it safely too. As much as this is a "trial and error" sort of thing, it doesn't hurt to know and learn as much as possible either. :)

--

September 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you Sister Lunstria,

I totally forgot I do have a soul/spirit within myself :)

So pretty much you're saying to have another entity jam into my body will worn out my physically strenght? And my mind.

I don't think I am capable to do that yet :(

--

September 17, 2011 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE