Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Demon Language

Frank

Hello everyone!

Last night I had the most amazing and curious experience with my Level 3 Demon from SE. I noticed that when I tried listening to him, I would often get these almost glutteral sounds and clicks before I heard him answer my questions. I noticed this and asked if the strange sounds I've been hearing was a kind of demon language and he said yes. I asked to be tought some words but I found that it would be a bit more involved than that. I was able to learn one single word which phonetically sounds like : "A'qool" or  "A'kool" which my Level 3 demon said means loud. I know this must be the meaning of the word because when I asked what it meant, my demon pointed to my AC Unit and then covered his ears. I though it meant cold but he noded or rather shook his head from side to side letting me know that I was wrong and once again pointed at the AC and covered his ears again. That's when I asked if it meant loud and he noded yes. The other word I was able to discern was "Gak'tra" which according to my demon means time as in "what time is it?" since he motioned to his wrist and tapped it a few times. Has anyone had a similar experience? I have also heard my red dragon "purr" on my left ear as I lay in bed ready to sleep and have heard my other dragons sing as well; their singing sounded like a chorus of crickets singing at the same time and without any pause. Anyway just hoping to see if anyone here have had a similar experience and would like to share.

Blessing to all

Frank

August 10, 2011 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Wow Frank that is Awesome!

I was actually thinking about Star Trek and wondering what kind of languages our companions use in their realms and stunned that you posted your Demon language, lol!

COOL!!!!

--

August 10, 2011 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I've heard and actually spoke their language before.  This was because a demon partially took over my body and spoke through me, though I was conscious of it at the time.  Their language sounds very guttural, yet smooth and intelligent. 

Normally you hear words like guttural and "clicks" and people assume it is like some sort of unintelligable cave man language.  Far from the fact.  In fact I could discern the slurrs and guttural undertones and echoing whispers as if it had some intelligable structure and it all just flowed togethor strangely.  This was an experience I had a long time ago and I didn't learn any words, but I did learn that there was much to it and it was a very sophisticated language.

August 10, 2011 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

That is funny and interesting!

I remember when I first heard one of my Sister's Dragons talking. I thought they were belching at me, lol!

The only language I was ever really taught in larger amounts was some of my Fae who were really close to me. They usually had a much more Humanoid type speech pattern. If not it then usually sounded like they were singing in verses (although some of them just like being flashy like that).

With Demons it is very common to have their speeches sound very guttural. I guess to someone who doesn't speak Human languages like the Russian or Germanic languages it probably could be compared to those. To most people who listen to it they tend to sound very deep and maybe even guttural. It is probably due to Demon Entities having their speech pronounced near the back of their throats and then rolling it off their tongues. (As another example of different speech development, Dragons tend to pronounce their starting in their gut and moving through the throat and off the tongue.) It is a very fascinating thing to learn about and I love listening to a lot of the various Entities and Spirits talk, lol.  

Good luck on the language learning! It is awesome your Demon companion is teaching you his language. Maybe one day you both can have conversations back and forth in his speech. ;)         

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

August 11, 2011 at 6:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don
Humorously I got the thought of asking one of my companions about this and was met with the subliminal thought "You have trouble with other HUMAN languages.". Which is very true LOL.
--

"The first person to prove that cow's milk is drinkable was very very thirsty." Aperture Science Fact Core

August 11, 2011 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darknight

I have been taught 3 words in 'demonic' - if it is ok to do so, I will post them later. Will check with my guys first, though, just in case. I am wondering if they all speak the same language or have different ones as humans do. Anyone know?

--

The dead travel fast, the undead travel faster...

August 11, 2011 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I thought demons speak in Latin or Rhefugi..

correct me if I am wrong.

--

I LOVE AMY FAY :D

September 11, 2011 at 9:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Want to begin to know how to speak in different languages?  first you have to unlearn all the dumb stuff getting in the way...to unlearn:

1) Grunt

2) Scratch

After your done with Stone Age Regression...then call upon the Infernal Powers to bestow upon you a new language religion =p

--

September 11, 2011 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BS

I had an amazing experience yesterday. I astral projected and immediately my demon took me on a flight. She kept speaking to me throughout the journey. Unfortunately all I heard was grunts and growls. Real loud. She probably asked me to stop being a sissy.

September 16, 2011 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

lol.  Hope I didn't influence you to dream that.  Maybe she wants you to grunt and growl and "ground" her. lol

--

September 17, 2011 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BS

Unfortunately. I was hurtling thru walls at speed and a demon was growling at me at the same time. Grounding or grinding anyone didn't cross my mind. It was both frightening and thrilling at the same time. Even superman didn't have to experience this.

I'll need to get used to the love talk as well.

September 17, 2011 at 8:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gizmogal14

Wow it seems that your spirits and entities have a very open and close relationships. That's amazing how they even openly talk to you! How long did it take you to get to that point and to the point were you can see them? Any tips or advice? (sorry to hack your thread)

--

Because the world will keep on spinning

Because the planets don't revolve around me

Because life will keep on moving even when i don't

I lay myself down at the feet of gods

That have my call set to voicemail

In the hope that one day they will listen

Because thats all i have, hope that they will listen

December 5, 2011 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.