Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > WATCHERS!

Sorasheart39

My friend gave me a ring that is fascinating, and SO amazingly beautiful, in itself. When she was telling me about it over the phone, I felt this amazing energy. I asked Kene if there was an entity bound to it. He said YES. I was guessing and guessing what was attached to it. I narrowed it down to A FEMALE WATCHER!!! I have no idea what I'm holding in my hands but I know she is VERY powerful and chose her vessel to prove just that! Her previous owner bought her vessel knowing that she was bound to it and neglected her! It's so sad!!! She made her way to me, wanting to be in my family, through my friend who thought of me and bought her vessel, not knowing what power it held, for FIVE DOLLARS!!!!! OMG can you believe that?!?!? I need information on watchers; ANYTHING YOU CAN GIVE ME!! I have welcomed her in with my whole heart and she will not have to be sad again!

The ring itself is like... Skeletal. It has a dragon's claw on top. It's one of those rings that encase the entire finger and has hinges on it so you can still move around in it. It's like... Lord of the Rings or something.

When I get to a comp I will totally get some pics uploaded, even though the best pics don't do it justice. I'm so serious.

Thanks so much!

SH39

--

July 6, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

Hey, I am happy for you mate.

All I can say is give ton of your love, plenty of dedication and little offering now and then, and I am sure your Watcher will love in no time. Patient is the key in bonding with any spirit and to obtaining they trust but seriously, I wish I could suggest you some decent information on Watchers, however I’ve never had any experiences with them neither have much knowledge on about them but I do wish you a very good luck bonding with her.

(Can’t wait for those pics) :D

--
*Live your life without regret, don't be someone who theyll forget *
July 6, 2011 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Wow a Watcher Sorasheart, that is awesome! I always wanted to have one. Well, someday when I have money. If you have a large spirit family, Watcher is the one to have them in a line. Watcher are very powerful being, they are well respected of all spirits and entities.

Congratulation!!!

--

July 7, 2011 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
Aaaghh I need to know more! I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. SHE found ME through a third party because she was being neglected. Thank you both for the well-wishes :) she's already in a better environment. She's also my first female entity.
--

July 7, 2011 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

They are a kind of Angel that was mentioned in The Book of Jubilees.

--

July 8, 2011 at 3:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

After doing a liitle researching on internet, I stumbled upon some information on Watcher‘s. I believe Watchers are more or less alike Gargoyles in respect of protection and appearances. Also, they tend to guard over your home and every one that resides within. They are neither male nor female “Angelic” type of spirits that tend to extremely protective of they keeper and keepers family. I personally think The Book of Jubilees may have few other answers to your questions. It’s well worth investigating further.

Blessing!

--
*Live your life without regret, don't be someone who theyll forget *
July 8, 2011 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
Thanks guys!
July 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Astro Creep

I dont really know about this type of Watcher but I have heard of them. I have a watcher as well but he is technically a Grigori. I know a lot about them, however I cannot help you with this, I'm sorry! good luck in your search for knowledge!

August 30, 2011 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Watchers are higher rank of angels. Grigori Watchers are those who had fallen.

--

August 31, 2011 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
Mother Moon said that a watcher can be any type of entity specializing in protection. She said that mine was a level 4 lower realm demon. I love her to death! She's just wonderful :) she doesn't like the smell of cigarette smoke so she's been helping me to quit. It's for the best in the long run anyway for myself and the people I'm around.
--

August 31, 2011 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos