Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Smoking Djinn Youtube / Ebay Videos

Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Smoking Djinn Youtube / Ebay Videos

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Have you ever seen these youtube (and ebay) videos where djinn, as well as other beings manifest as smoke when their vessel is rubbed??

The product that creates these effects is called Mystic Smoke and its available for purchase all over the internet as well as in any shop/store that carries stage magic supplies for $5 or less per tube.

One simply places a drop of the mystic smoke on their thumb or even on the vessel itself. As friction is created by rubbing, small whisps of smoke appear making it seem as though the spirit is manifesting.

I must get 4 dozen emails each month from clients who have purchased these manifesting djinn only to figure out, once the "entity" is in their possession, they cannot re-create that smoke-like effect.

Anyone who knows me, knows Im not into causing trouble with other sellers, but seeing these same questions, same videos, and same complaints over and over again for almost 2 years, is really disheartening!

So there you have it...the TRUTH!

Love & Hugs,

MM

March 6, 2011 at 11:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Oh Mother Moon, that is so true LOL…

Even at one stage, I, too had a questions/confusion regarding the smoking vessel, but it seemed that I got over with that awhile back LOL

Anyway, now I surely know how they create this “Smoking Effect”…Well, I am glad I did not fell for it LOL or else I would be crying over my money LOL.

Many thanks again MM

Love & blessing

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

March 6, 2011 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

I bet anyone who remembers high school chemistry well could produce the smoking djinn effect from commonly available materials. For that matter, anyone with sharp video editing skills could probably produce a credible-looking video without getting his/her hands dirty  mixing up yucky stuff in the basement. 

March 6, 2011 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Also, I do want to mention that just because your djinni comes with a smoking video (lol), that does not mean that the seller is a fraud.

Sometimes sellers use questionable (in my opinion) tactics to get their items to sell and this just happens to be one of MANY of those tactics.

March 6, 2011 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

So glad to see someone explain the smoking djinn trick.  I've been studying djinn since I was little, long before I knew about paranormal collecting.  I always believed in djinn but had a difficult time believing they would cause an object to smoke (what would the purpose be?)  I have seven djinn with me now and the few manifestations I've been fortunate enough to experience have been much more meaningful and powerful than some whimpy wisps of smoke  ;)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 6, 2011 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Thanks MM. I ask about this but I was asking for what kind of substance as I had fallen for it when I was still a newbie in collecting in 2006, LOL!

--

March 7, 2011 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

Sacred at March 7, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Thanks MM. I ask about this but I was asking for what kind of substance as I had fallen for it when I was still a newbie in collecting in 2006, LOL!

now i don't feel so bad. as long as I'm not the only one. :-)

March 7, 2011 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Sacred,

I think it was your question that got me searching for substances and got me on a current crystal growing kick (it's roughly half an inch now for those interested).  Oh, and I wanted to say ... that's quite the tree of life you got there.

March 7, 2011 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Memnon,

Welcome to SE and also "welcome to the club" of being fooled of that smoking rings, lol!

Don,

I am glad that I ask for substance otherwise you wouldn´t come up with the crystal growing which I am grateful of. I haven´t started with it yet but I will soon. Yeah, I am trying to learn and understand the tree of life which is going to take many many years, lol!

--

March 7, 2011 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Ah, I remember a kid in one of my classes that use to do "magic tricks" and he used some of that stuff. Unfortunately the teacher did NOT find it very funny because from a little bit of a distance she thought he caught something on fire, lol! They almost gave me some of their magic trick props because their parents were even having fits. I doubt my family would have been very happy with it either, he he. big grin

Oddly enough, I am less likely to buy an entity or spirit if I see their manifestations in the picture. I guess it is because I want to see their vessel clearly and be able to focus in on them clearly too. I am still learning how to read entity/spirit photos and names. So if there is too much energy in the way all I get is a messy message! (I don't really like when some of ours do that in their pictures but it is usually because they are way too happy about getting their picture taken.) I also don't likely smoky manifestations after we had a small house fire so if an entity or spirit does that I would freak out, lol. Every thing else I seem to be fine with...er, maybe not so much with completely "touchy" entities like some of the vampires and Succubus/Incubus are... :/ But I do love hugs so they get away with that.

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

March 7, 2011 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos